Is there a more irritating little shit...

Is there a more irritating little shit? I just watched the Best of the Worst episode he stained and I can't think of someone I'd least want to spend time with.

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/max-landis-sexual-assault-allegations-and-silence.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't think of someone I'd least want to spend time with.
Besides yourself, you mean.

>I can't think of someone I'd least want to spend time with.

especially if you're a woman

>Myca Dinh Le
>Renee Shin-Yi Chen

There are two shits more irritating than Max Landis

Fuck off Max, go back to raping the friends of twitter nobodies and honking at them menacingly.

OH
OH SHIT
FUUUUCKING SHIT NOW THAT WAS SOMETHING
straight up
Serious major goob jod there

LIL BIH BE HUMBLE

BASTE

HONK HONK SWEETIE

Please, as if he's be interested in raping a woman, he's the gayest man alive

I loved Dirk Gently''s HOlistic Detective Agency. His other output is garbage though. He struck gold with Chronicle but shouldn't have "blown up" like he did.

A BLOO BLOO

Hasn't this guy killed himself yet?

He's not really going to commit suicide, is he?

I think he is annoying but i am learning to ignore it after bright, i really liked that movie.

A BLOO BLOO

Lmfao i met this faggot at a bar one time in Vancouver when he was filming dirk gently. He came and asked if his hair was cool, it was multicolored and I said some shit like it looked like rainbow dash and he walked off

BASED.

chronicle was a cheap knockoff of akira

Kek

Nah, he's a proven rapist with many victims.

I'd rather watch Chronicle than Akira but you are not wrong in your assessment.

I’ve always thought Akira was incredibly overrated. And I don’t mean in hurr durr Chinese cartoons, I just mean on it’s own merits.
>serviceable animation
>alright sound design
>interesting story
>too much exposition
In terms of action anime, just comparing it to something like Redline reflects poorly on it, and that’s not even mentioning Mizayaki.

I too would rather watch Chronicle. Landis seems to be largely an idiot, but he really struck gold.

Max 'honked his horn' at women in a comic shop. If you know what I mean.

I mean he brought a noise maker to a comic shop and annoyed the patrons and employees.

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/max-landis-sexual-assault-allegations-and-silence.php

THE BIG MAX LANDIS EXPOSE ARTICLE THAT HAS BEEN WORKED ON SINCE EARLY OCTOBER IS HERE.

>All we have right now are claims that Landis’s sexually abusive behavior is an “open secret” — and maybe that will change tomorrow, or next month, or next year. Maybe someone will come forward. Maybe they won’t. Maybe we’ll never know for sure what truth there is to this open secret. Nobody is required to give us, the public, any sort of “proof.” But also remember that innocent until proven guilty is reserved for a court of law, and for better or worse this reckoning is largely being hashed out in the court of public opinion right now. When it comes to Landis (and anyone else who has accusations swirling around them), each of us can choose to believe the whispers and believe women, or we can choose to ignore it all. We can take the ample evidence of bullying, manipulation, and being an asshole — from his own mouth and pen, no less — and we can hold him accountable for at least THAT. We can choose to watch the next Max Landis joint, or we can skip it. We have that power.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING. NOT A SINGLE STORY BEYOND "he was a dickhead sometimes" FUCKING LOL.

ZOE QUINN CAUGHT OUT WITH FALSE ALLEGATIONS

That`s fine but do you really have to type all of that in caps lock?

OH NO NO NO

the word "assault" seems to be applied to the instances where he said he didn't care about a woman's abuse and uninvited someone to a party. these seem to be the 'assault' others are describing.

>As soon as I moved to LA, I was warned by a friend to “stay away from Max Landis.” I’m trusting by nature, but for whatever reason, this warning stuck with me. The first time I met Max, I was with a female friend who I had just learned was dating him. My friend’s phone had died and she had been using my phone to make plans with him. When Max met up with us later, I felt as though I was watching a scene from a romantic comedy unfold. Max literally swept my friend off her feet and threw her over his shoulder and they laughed and hugged as we walked to a diner. Watching the way he treated my friend, I softened towards him a little. Then, he went to the bathroom and I got a text. “Come to the bathroom.” I laugh, assuming the text was for my friend. I told him, “This is Allie” and he said, “I know.” I looked at it and said nothing. He texted again, “Come to Never Never Land.” After long enough went by that it was clear I wasn’t joining him, he returned to the table and shot me a death glare while putting his arm around my friend. The next time he saw me he “couldn’t remember my name.”
What a stupid asshole. How can you be so dumb to think that would work on anyone?