Sup Forums hates Legend of Korra ending

>Sup Forums hates Legend of Korra ending
>Sup Forums hates Gravity Falls ending
>Sup Forums hates Samurai Jack ending

There is no pleasing you fucking faggots. I swear this place is getting worse than Sup Forums. You guys don't even like cartoons, you just want to shitpost

Tell me user, what did you like about the samurai jack ending?

Stop putting romanceshit into my cartoons and it'll all be fine

most of it

Only saw 2 of those 3, but I agree. They hate anything they can't wiafu the fuck out of.

It's going to be a long summer...

Not him, but I liked the final fight and I liked the conclusion. It was tragic, but that final scene of Jack in the mist, with the flowers and the ladybug was beautiful.

We just have high standards.

BATB's Batmite finale was pure kino and everyone loved it.

Stan should not have gotten his memories back

Let me tell you about these things called opinions user

Everyone has one. Even you. And the kicker is, everyone has different ones! Yours might be different from someone else you know, but that doesn't mean it's wrong! It just means people can enjoy different things, and for different reasons. Now quit being a whiny bitch and just enjoy what you want to enjoy. If people don't like what you like who gives a shit, you liked it didn't you? Why bitch about people critiquing a show on Sup Forums of all places.

Except Regular Show ending was universally loved? Nice cherrypicking.

Nice generalizing, you troll.

>implying the Korra finale was good
On top of how shit it was, they then went and played the lesbian card to ensure no one could call it out on how shit it was

He lived and got back to the past.

There are plenty of waifus in all three shows

I don't even disagree with you but do you really have to sound like such a faggot?

Kino ending.

>people don't like terrible endings
>this surprises you
I don't know what to tell you.

Nigga if you can't pick up the sense of irony in that post you may want to check yourself.

>and the kicker is, everyone has different ones!
I don't care if it's ironic he typed this and clicked on post

Sup Forums's problem is that they are spoiled with 70+ years of animation from Anime to cartoons in america and all they see is "wow, look at that shit ending! I'm a spoiled fucking brat"

Sup Forums doesn't know how to like things and all they know how to do is shit on it from afar and when you shit back they get angry and act like a 10 year old not getting his way.

Korra's ending was shit, GF's ending was shit, SJ's ending was averagish, 6.5-7/10.

Cut the wedding shit out and dedicate it's time to more of the Aku fight. Have Jack, Ashi, and the Scotsman defeat future Aku as the battle rages outside, Ashi immediately begins to fade away in Jack's embrace due to her essence being tied to Aku's, telling him she loves him too before sending him back to the past.

Jack beats down past Aku like he did, then moves immediately to the last scene with him still in tattered cloths walking somberly through the mist, does the lady bug thing except the tree is now overlooking his village.

Would've been 10/10 for me that way, but I'm still okay enough with what we got.

Very specific.

Nigga you're the mobile poster and you're trying to call others reddit. Come on son.

The OP's making a ridiculous point, he was refuted, but in an ironic way so as to mock him for his ridiculousness

Not him but Scotsman was 10/10 awesome, Aku's attempt to demoralize the world backfiring horribly was great, Akushi was badass in her fight with Jack, and Ashi immediately doing the smartest thing when she found out she had Aku's powers is hard to argue against.

name one ending to a show that you enjoyed

>Sup Forums
>having standards

Nah, Sup Forums's problem is that most people here only cares if something in a given show tickles their pickles.

A lot of good comics deserve a good show and I do agree some shit is shit cause they added in some extra flavoring but come on, it's not like people here are PAYING for it in the first place...

Hell I bet at least 3/4th of the losers either stream or pirate it. So reality says get over it. You're not paying for it... That's why I stopped getting mad at comic books. I don't pay for them

>It's another "Sup Forums is a single entity" episode

>Ashi immediately doing the smartest thing when she found out she had Aku's powers is hard to argue against.

You can argue is had to believe she mastered the powers in a blink of an eye.

You forgot
>Sup Forums hates Avatar ending
because I've seen a LOT of posts on that even now.

>Sup Forums not being a single entity
An online community is the sum of its shittiest parts.

Sup Forums hates everyth-

>It's another "user pretends Sup Forums isn't a hivemind of circlejerk opinions"

I understand liking SJ's ending if you didn't have super high expectations likes most o the board. But how can you defend Korra and GF? Get better taste user.

Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated

Korra was fucking garbage though

Over the garden wall, regular show

Why can't endings be as good as Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. It was dark as fuck, filled with action and everything got wrapped up nicely and as an added bonus, the ending sets up the events to the original Scooby Doo Where Are You series. I'm a sucker for that kind of shit

What shows have good endings that Sup Forums universally loves?

Maybe people hate those endings because, I don't know, they're flawed?

Endings are hard, especially for stories that have as much baggage as Gravity Falls and Samurai Jack, and even an otherwise good story can falter at the finish line.

Korra was shit consistently though, so its ending being hot garbage was just par for the course.

>Samurai Jack S5
Is there a streaming option to watch this? I have PlayStation Vue but it only has six episodes

EEnE

Lets see why
>Legend of Korra ending
Forced lesbian pairing on top of a retarded underwhelming final fight.
>Gravity Falls ending
Team behind the show rushed the fuck out of the ending because they wanted to get it over with. Left tons of things unresovled or just dropped them altogether. Cipherwheel wasn't relevant at all despite being foreshadowed. Stan made the ultimage sacrifice, but it was rendered pointless because he got his fucking memories back instantly.
>Samurai Jack ending
Simliar to GF, pacing was fucked. Conflicts were resolved as stupidly as possible
>lol I have aku's ppowers now!

That's because all of those endings were trash, The problem isn't Sup Forums hating every ending, Regular show ending was loved here.

Over the garden wall, Regular show and Ed,Edd and Eddy.

You can even find them on youtube. Just google it.

I thought the Samurai Jack ending was okay, not great.

Gravity Falls was really close to having a PERFECT ending but god damn did shit get stupid.

I stopped caring about Korra after season 3.

Why wouldn't someone with Aku's genes and a clear ability to use Aku's powers when they are unlocked not be able to use Aku's powers?

Mystery Inc.
EEnE
Over the Garden Wall
Regular Show
CGI Clone Wars

Though for me EEnE probably had the most perfect ending not for just a cartoon, but for a television show in general.

What if Sup Forums just doesn't want things to end?

>Mystery Inc.
I don't remember the ending desu, What happened?

Why didn't Aku follow Ashi and Jack into the past?

Why didn't Aku just kill jack as a baby?

Why is Gennedy such hack writer?

Samurai Jack DID have a bad ending. They purposely introduced a character for "muh feels" and a "haha got you" moment in the end. Not to mention the finale was very rushed.

Ed,Edd and Eddy

They are all Dirty Otaku, though I do hate when cartoons reference Anime, oh how much I hate Anime and Waifuism, to the point I fucking yell at my coworkers for it.

>people can enjoy different things, and for different reasons

Tell that to the Dirty Otaku

I like SJ ending until Ashi's nonexistence. It wouldn't have made sense for her to survive, but dammit, I WANT MY HAPPY ENDING

Ashi was still half human. It could've been written in such a way she was purified by the sword and she could live with Jack in the past.
Hell there are quite a few ways she could've survived, but killing her off like that like "lol bye" was so bad. Nothing worse than writers who try and force muh "bittersweet endings".

The best stories are the ones that have believable endings, whether good,bad or bittersweet, as long as it matches the tone of the story. I don't even feel anything after watching the final episode, because the ending was clearly forced and predictable.

I like it. Could be better but still like it a lot.

>high standards

Sup Forums has a trend of giving shit shows a past as long as there's a girl they can waifu

>Sup Forums has a trend of giving shit shows a past as long as there's a girl they can waifu
Then what happened with those shows dumbass:

kids next door

Aku no longer existed the moment jack went through the portal, he most likely faded away after that "oh no" scene

Shut the fuck up you nitpicking faggot

Name 35 times this happened

lol

>implying Sup Forums isn't outraged about their waifu Pacifica which is the only thing they ever talk about

>implying people don't waifu Korra and that earth kingdom girl that looked like her

>implying people weren't waifuing Ashi

Oh my god user you're such a dumbfuck

You can Tell if someone is Autistic if they randomly Capitalize Words like This

>>Sup Forums hates Legend of Korra ending
Just headcanon shippers
>>Sup Forums hates Gravity Falls ending
I didn't know Sup Forums hated the ending
>>Sup Forums hates Samurai Jack ending
This was actually bad

Also this

>Regular Show
As bad and tired the show was near the end, they pulled a fantastic ending.

The ending to Korra in both season 1 and season 2 are well known for being pure thick shit. Season 3 was bullshit because they broke the rules about bending pure mental. And season 4 was also terrible. From the giant fucking robot to trying to claim kuvira and Korra were somehow foils to each other and then having her surrender and having a turn of heart after sacrificing everything and then ending the show by starting a romance?

My god they just went full George Lucas again and again and again

>wehhhh anime is bad
>i'll yell at people i know for liking something i don't

>Ending anything ever

I never even watched Regular Show and I still thought the finale was amazing (I knew it had ended, but a friend of mine who was a casual fan did not. So I showed him the ending one day while we were hanging out. I didn't tell him it was the finale, just the latest arc. When they started playing "Heroes" he started flipping out because he realized it was the last episode)

based Shaggyfag

People here seemed decently happy with RS ending

>Sup Forums loves Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated ending
>Sup Forums loves Ed, Edd n Eddy ending

Sup Forums understands

Korra ending was garbage. Obvious Tumblr pandering, rushed af, inconsistent with the rest of the show. Them walking into the light together just felt really awkward.

lol I like how a lot of the comments here are "Samurai Jack ending good!!! Legend of Korra bad tumblr pandering >:(" when killing Ashi is tumblr pandering.

>killing Ashi is tumblr pandering
Huh, so I'm tumblr now.

>WE
>high expectations
Don't fucking group me together with you elitists twats that thinks they're hot shit because they hate something. I will enjoy it and I will be entertained or not. I bet you use unironically use comfy and kino too

>It's a Sup Forums "learns that most endings in fiction in any medium are unsatisfying" episode

The only thing I hated about Korras ending was that they only added the lesbian ending so they could avoid criticism for their shit show

>A heterosexual relationship
>tumblr pandering

>a heterosexual relationship DYING

tumblr pandering.

I hated the entire thing so this doesn't count
>>Sup Forums hates Gravity Falls ending
I liked it
>>Sup Forums hates Samurai Jack ending
I liked it

Not like you can watch it or anything

>injecting a woman as a love interest then fridging her for cheap drama
>tumblr pandering

>Hirsch plans out a three season show
>halfway though the second season, everything's going great
>decides he wants to end it early because he hates his job
>the show immediately goes downhill, character development is abandoned, and the ending is rushed garbage
>people are surprised that there is backlash for this

Sup Forums hates the entire show retard.

Korra - I'm convinced the development delay was from cut backs, after the movie flopped and it showed. Korra could have been great, I'm salty about that.

Gravity Falls - I liked it, its a kids show that's the best we were going to get. Best part is how the ending shows that if it wasn't Disney then stan would have stayed dead. The retcon was for kids, so head cannon the better ending and be happy.

Samurai Jack - Genndy has a dialogue issue and he failed big time in making small talk for the couple. Also, Ashi's monkey face shows the studio was cutting corners. The wedding and there after was strong, even if it was copied from anime.

>He listens to the bleating of a bunch of anonymous strangers
>He doesn't formulate is own tastes and opinions

I'm convinced Korra was released in the wrong order. Revolutionaries to Dark God to small terrorist bunch to Army. What kind of threat progression is that?

The character was first and foremost a plot device used to finally force Jack to get over his hangups about saving the future and get back to the past.

>Everyone that Jack saved comes to fight Aku
>Jack finally defeated Aku
>the final shot
I hope the show gets a Emmy.

Yes, that was great.

>it's yet another "user thinks an entire board is one person, so he can't tell that different people hold different views at the same time" episode.

The whole problem was pacing, I wish we got two final seasons instead of one.

>What kind of threat progression is that?

This isn't DBZ, the story doesn't need each villain to formulaiclly have TWICE THE POWAH LEVUL of the previous one for things to be interesting.

Because the show is about Korra growing up into a person worthy of the Avatar title, and the villains are reflections of her insecurities at each stage of growth.

Besides, the Dark God isn't that impressive when you consider that he's what the Avatar was created to fight. He's powerful, but Korra is basically his krpytonite. Terrorists and an army actually are a bigger threat because she doesn't have a magic key to defeating them.

>Huge battle involving all of Jack's allies from throughout the show.

>Aku in top form

>Ashi using the Aku powers

>Everytime the Scotsman does anything

>"Oh no."

>Seeing Jack's old allies from the pilot

>The wedding was beautifully framed and designed

>Ashi dying is representative of the sacrifice Jack made, he erased an entire timeline and possibly all his friends in order to end Aku. Jack is victorious but loses his entire history.

There was bad stuff, too, though.

>Pacing toward the end was rushed. Ashi explains why she's dying and then instantly dies? Let them have some last words together at least!

>Would have been nice to get more time with Jack in the peaceful past before the end

>Also maybe some reaction from the army to Jack vanishing, possibly one of them realizing he's going to destroy Aku and alter the timeline.

But overall it was terrific. No finale can do justice to 12 years of anticipation but this was a solid effort.

>eewww girlies they have da cooties
Flamer

i have an idea, just a small idea, why don't we... swap the endings for each show around? Korra gets Gravity Fall's ending, Gravity Falls gets Samurai Jack's ending, and Samurai Jack gets Korra's ending?