What did this fucking bitch mean by that?

What did this fucking bitch mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363227/New-trial-ordered-Denver-man-imprisoned-28-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this babies first time being offended? Lol pathetic

means if you give her an orgasm she will fuck your prostate and splooge all over her underwear

>Hollywood celebrities whining about how oppressed they are because they have a vagina
Feminism was a mistake.

She means an ambiguous platitude that she can use to make herself feel smart without actually saying anything that someone could deconstruct

Nothing about that is ambiguous and I would say you can turn your own statement to yourself and it would be more accurate.

Everything she said is completely ambiguous. Including what exactly she's objecting to.

>what did she mean
>image literally spells out its meaning with a long annotation

You might be retarded, OP.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I assume she is talking about the separate juvenile justice system which turns loose hundreds of thousands of niggers each year.

Nothing is ambiguous... She's objecting to excusing bad male behaviour with slogans..

I can't argue with something that isn't an argument.

Burden of proof nigger.

If you want I can describe the 12 ways that can be interpreted and explain why they're all retarded anyways.

>women are stupid and nothing they say has any merit
Do I win? Do we cancel eachother out? How does that work

You see why that isn't valid? Just saying something doesn't make it true

>it's a Sup Forums gets made at a literally who post on social media episode

"Boys will be boys" is the mantra of single mothers who can't control their misbehaving bastards.

She meant that men are disgusting pigs (they are) and that all men need to start taking accountability for the awful treatment of women.

You aren't even trying to make a coherent point. If it is ambiguous what she is saying I suggest you re-read and study English a little more.

I've literally never heard the expression "boys will be boys" used to defend the actions of an adult.
I thought the literal point of the expression is to give leeway to young people being fools.

Because I can't argue something that isn't an argument.

You make an argument I'll do the same

Don't project :^)

This is a simple thread which is nothing compared the the organized butthurt that is Feminism.

I've explained what her post meant to you and you bring back jibberish. There is no "argument"

No one has said that since 1953 and to no one over the age of 12. She's a retard.

>"Boys will be boys" is the mantra of parents who can't control their misbehaving sons.

fixed it for ya

You did nothing of the sort.

Don't care, still gonna fap to her fat tits.

Here you go

>>"Boys will be boys" is the mantra of parents who can't control their misbehaving sons.
By all rights and measures the Weinsteins seemed to have been raised rights. It's just that Harvey became drunk with power.

While Kevin Spacey may have been a sociopath from birth.

If that constitutes an argument in all technicality then my rebuttal is "nobody fucking does that" and when they did it was to 12 year old boys living in a real life Norman Rockwell piece

We had a social revolution against masculine archetypes in the late 60s and people have been shunning anything resembling traditional masculinity ever since. Touch football is banned in schools and having a moustache is sexist.

Also, nobody gives more credit to men than to women when they do nefarious things. That's an enormous load of shit: huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html
>The study found that men receive sentences that are 63 percent higher, on average, than their female counterparts.

It's not an argument, we're not having an argument.
>nobody fucking does that"
So you're just disagreeing based on your own experience. An opposite of hers.
>We had a social revolution against masculine archetypes in the late 60s
>and people have been shunning anything resembling traditional masculinity ever since.
False
>Touch football is banned in schools and having a moustache is sexist.
Blatant lies

You aren't worthy of anything more than a canned insult like "soyboy"

Go be a brainless cretin on reddit where you and every other millenial pseudo-adult can jerk eachother off with brainless platitudes

Mindless memes. Pretty much what I expected from an e-misogynist complaining about a woman's instagram post.

>caring about things is gay
>except when it's le bigotry, then you're obligated to have my opinion

You're so blatantly reddit it's giving me radiation poisoning.

>More reddit memes
You're not even trying to be interesting anymore.

Irony being women are treated like children and litterally never held accountable for their actions.

>sell your body for fame, use sex as a weapon
>claim sexual assault, get massive pay out, massive amounts of sympathy
>man goes to jail.

u mad white bois?

I honestly don't know. The text doesn't have any relevance to the picture, and she starts out claiming she is going to address the question of whether women should be held accountable for their actions...yet proceeds to not cover that subject at all.

It actually doesn't (I don't blame you for not reading it).

She doesn't actually address what she says she will address at the outset.

She's a teenage girl. What did OP expect. They aren't noted for their intelligence.

triggered

dave chappelle was right in his last special but nobody that should hear him simply wont. he said some prophetic shit in there regarding gender relations and the ongoing systemic abuse situation

>get blackout drunk and start prodding strangers for sex
>it's other people's fault because they engaged

Women are strong smart and independent but need to constantly be coddled and absolved of responsibility

I can't find this pic on her instagram

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363227/New-trial-ordered-Denver-man-imprisoned-28-years.html

Daily reminder that Harvey Kikestein did nothing wrong

>using instathot for political discussion
>using social media for any serious discussion of anything

which bad behaviour?

"boys will be boys" could be referred to a guy belching loudly then laughing.

Given the context I would say groping/fondling/pressuring etc.

This shit is why "men" these days have become emasculated pussies and homosexuals.
>raising your voice is seen as "violent behavior"
>everyone these days is a petty, passive-aggressive little shit who run to mommy the moment the bad man says some bad words
God I hate this fucking planet.

Damn, never knew she was such a crazy bitch.

pics of your abs bro?

Do you autists know what "boys will be boys" is referring to?

It's about young male kids, not fucking adults.

Same. Every time I've heard someone say that it's about 4 year olds running around and being hyper. Never once about 50 year old man accused of sexual assault.

If you read the text (It's hard, I know, but do it!) she also referenced "locker-room talk" which was brought up as a defence of Trump's words on women.

>people actually complaining about accountability despite their tribal obsession with it

what a weird time.