Why can’t they make a good Hulk movie?

Why can’t they make a good Hulk movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIGGyidGagA
youtube.com/watch?v=zha1tYGnAC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they think no one wants to see a 90+ minute fight scene with small amounts of dialogue on either end

they made two good hulk movies

I consider the new Thor to be about 1/3 Hulk movie and it was damn entertaining.

What about the one Thor guest-starred in?

cause the hulk is gay dude

Because nobody gives a fuck about some green retard fucking about for 2 hours

They did

HULK is a pleb filter.

/thread

Thor Ragnarok was the best Hulk movie

he's not a superhero, he's a victim and a monster. it works best on screen as a standalone solo movie. ang lee has already done it well enough that it doesn't need to be done again. plebs don't like it because it doesn't really involve saving the world and action is sparse for a film of its nature

Why did people hate MoS again?

This.

every shot uses a depression filter

She Hulk is a better fit for MCU. Since she can be 7 foot tall sexy green babe and quip.

Hulk needs Planet Hulk or World War Hulk to have a good movie.

Logan is the superior and more successful rageaholic hero character which is funny because Wolverine started as a Hulk villain.

>not muh superman

thor 3 was basically planet hulk

Fucking kys nu-male

Who would you like to see Hulk fight in his new rebooted trilogy? I would like to see Blackheart, Thunderbolt Ross and his daughter as the red Hulks and The leader, in no particular order,

They already made true HulKino
Disney will never EVER do anything like this

why did these early 2000's shitters have to use up all of the best casting?

Is it really that hard to type "Man of Steel"?

sorry user it's hard to hold this 15 inch. 1200 dollar smartphone and type with these tiny soydigits.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Then a bald superman can't be a hero either.

>I've already refuted your representation based arguments
When?

it's new pasta from TLJ threads. Don't browse here for a week and you miss out on all the spicy new pastashit.

because superman returns exists

Universal holds rights to Hulk (standalone)

I just abandon this board until december is over these days.

Would people watch hulk if he turned black instead of green?

And don't they want to print money?

They don't even completely hold the rights. Just the distribution rights.

Which is arguably worse. They stand to make most of the money no matter what happens, but only from solo pictures.

It's the worst pasta I've seen

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

They did make one. It came out in 2003 and was directed by Ang Lee.

Even the one in 2008 wasn't that bad. I just don't think young people are as interested in Hulk as other superheroes.

>no more norton hulk
Damn shame

They have

because they think all Hulk can do is destroy cities and fight the military. we've seen hundreds of "monster wrecks humans" movies. use actual comic material and they might actually make something good for once

>forever a menace hero Hulk from MCU
>problematic, still massively powerful Nuperman from DCEU

Maybe the 2 should join into MCU Sentry debuting, especially since he's already back in Marvel Legacy and he's never absent from new millennium Marvel for too long.

Too bad aging actors and the Disney acquisition of mutants means we will do the Silver/Bronze age livefication all over again for 20 more years.

Hulk1
>hulk vs Leader. leader poisons jen so he cures her and turns her into she hulk. then punches leader. sub plot is ross trying to get that hulk juice.
hulk 2
>ross releases a HYDRA altered human, Titania, and sends her to fight Jen. Titania is defeated and back to Ross' super prison. Though mission completed and she gives ross She Hulk Juice. which is contaminated with some titania's own energy. which turns ross into the rulk. Rulk and Titania go after the Hulk.
hulk 3
>ross under the influence of rulk, turns his daughter in She Rulk. She Rulk rages and comes across Rulk. Rulk tells her that Banner did this to her and to him. daddy and daughter, with out SheRulk knowing Rulk is her dad. Go and attack the Hulk. Hulk gets his ass beat and put in one of ross' secret super prisons. then they get She Hulk. she hulk's presence in the super jail causes Titania to break free of her brain implant restraints. she causes the entire prison to become unlocked. Leader, Titania, Hulk, She Hulk, Abomination, Dr. Samson, and others are loose. Banners' escape cut off by the Rosses. While Samson tries to contains the other prisoners.

They already did. I would like to see him get at least 1 more spin off again but I honestly can't see him living past the next avengers movies.

The 2003 film is a masterpiece, but I do get peoples complaints of it not being a good "Hulk" movie. It really is just an utterly beautiful film, but it's not the same as a capeshit hulk movie.

>only capeshit made by an oscar winning director

Bingo. You *can* make a good Hulk movie. You just need to have some respect for the character, something that Disney has demonstrated repeatedly that they do not have.

But thats all we wanted from a tranformers movie.

love this one, Nolte actually injecting the Kino in that capeshit
the theme song of this movie is great too

first hulk is a pleb filter
Kino

they could but they wont, not until the reboot

Two time Oscar winning director. For the films immediately before and after HULK. It's pretty fucking telling of you read the reviews from it's original release. It was just before its time. People were expecting a children's movie featuring a guy in green body paint, but Ang Lee gave them a character driven drama. I genuinely believe that if it had released after The Dark Knight it would have been lauded.

CGI characters suck- when you have Lou Ferrigno it affects you differently just like the Mountain in GoT would suck as a CGI character.

If they saved all the money they spent trying to make a decent Hulk movie, they could just make an actual Hulk.

mcu won't ever reboot him. They will when disney buys the company that owns the movie rights to hulk

UHHHHHHH

that's good... i guess?

a hulk movie under MCU would be kino. Planet hulk aka thor ragnarok was bretty gud and I hate thor

youtube.com/watch?v=zha1tYGnAC8

When it was first released, people complained that this scene was anticlimactic, and boring.

Sometimes people are dumb. Did you ever wonder why the 2008 Hulk movie had so many references to the shitty 70's tv show? It's because the biggest and loudest critics of the 2003 movie had never read a Hulk comic, and were expecting a "modern" update of the show. These expectations are why the 2008 film was shot by a talentless action director and blows all it's budget on a massive monster mash at the end.

Does based horsethor show up at all?

They should start his next solo movie by also introducing the new rebooted wolverine and have them duke it out. It'd be an awesome throw back to wolverines introduction and its a fight everyone wants to see