Hey guys, are there any oficial numbers on how is Renew Your Vows faring against regular Amazing Spider-Man comics...

Hey guys, are there any oficial numbers on how is Renew Your Vows faring against regular Amazing Spider-Man comics? Just a curious user here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/18/dan-slott-says-retailers-havent-ordered-enough-copies-of-clone-conspiracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not sure, but I hope it's slaughtering slott, RYV is almost too good for this world

That's my hope too. I'm loving this series so far, it's the Marvel universe we want and deserve.

Don't tell that to X-fags, they're still pretty salty over worst mutant woman hooking up with Wolverine.

November
>Amazing Spider-Man 63,052
>Renew Your Vows 96,111

December
>Amazing Spider-Man 63,359
>Renew Your Vows 43,128

January
>Amazing Spider-Man 73,773
>Renew Your Vows 41,167

February
>Amazing Spider-Man 61,953
>Renew Your Vows 31,750

March
>Amazing Spider-Man 113,934
>Renew Your Vows 37,508

April
>Amazing Spider-Man 62,515
>Renew Your Vows 29,131

So aside from the first issue the sales have been significantly less than ASM and dropping significantly.

The fact of the matter is no spinoff is going to regularly beat out the series called "Amazing Spider-Man", it just doesn't happen, and ASM ALWAYS has extremely consistent sales.

Marriage fans are a vocal minority. Plus it would have more impact in the main universe.

Well, that's a shame, Guess we will have to hear Brevoot talking about how happy stories don't sell in the near future then...

RYVfags BTFO

>The fact of the matter is no spinoff is going to regularly beat out the series called "Amazing Spider-Man"
Or maybe it's because RYV is boring garbage that's barely better than Slott's tripe?

Careful to not cut yourself on all those edges, son.

Post legacy has another spiderman head but its not miles or prime peter.

Spidey tanked and soon this will. I guess theyre gonna try ultimate pete again or make ben a spiderman again.

>I didn't read it: The Post

>Guess we will have to hear Brevoot talking
No we don't

bahahahaha haters BTFO yet again. Based Slott.

Is this the Secret Wars story about Peter and MJ still being married?

People buying RYV are mostly hardcore, longtime fans, I think. That audience makes up a part of ASM's sales obviously, but a large part is also casuals, moviefags and kids. I know when I was a kid I blindly bought ASM every time I went into a comic shop, and every time I'm in one now as an adult I see kids getting ASM.

That's the real point of getting rid of the marriage in the first place: it appeals to normies and casuals who don't like continuity and like things to be like the movies or cartoons. People like Quesada will keep citing that "married Peter doesn't resonate with kids" but the fact is it was always about money, and if Peter were married in a movie they'd restore the marriage in a second.

What's so edgy about what I posted? Grow up, you big baby.

Of course I read it, it's boring shit by a has-been whose only good story is a cheap shock value death.

Hi Dan, haven't you learned to stop posting on Sup Forums yet?

Based Slott and real no marriage peter.

Muh marriage autism back issues fags btfo.

Probably because everyone who buys RYV also buys ASM.

But herpderp Marvel will use this as proof married Spidey < unmarried Spidey

Nah thats your bs.

I read spiderman for decades and don't really think the marriage matters. Plus removing peter has problems is ooc.

They reverted him back to what most people think he is.

RYVs is on my pull list and ASM isn't. Odd

Mayday is cute. CUTE!

...that's not Mayday. Try actually reading the book.

>not Mayday
Then what's the point?

>try reading the book
Well, now I don't want to.

>Then what's the point?

to copy what DC did with Superman, gave Lois and Clark a son who was not their pre-Flashpoint son

Sounds like shit then. Maybe that's the problem.

Guess Marvel trying to end the Peter marriage controversy by deliberately making it shit. A Spider-man book where it's about "FAMILY" which isn't what Spider-man is about rather than a Spider-man book where Peter just happens to be married.

Since have sales = quality?

Amazing itself has seen declined sales overall since OMD. Plus people don't by AU books, you fucking faggots. The fact it is pulling numbers on par with main universe books is pretty impressive, despite being a clear attempt to ape Tomasi's Superman books.

>faggots
It's just one user, he's been shitposting all over Sup Forums today

*tips tinfoil hat*

Sounds like a confirmation

Amazing has higher sales.

Stop crying about it faggot.

>unironically typing out actions
I remember when trolling was a art

>Then what's the point?
Maybe to not get confused with the MC2 universe?

Yea, but on Spider-Man's name alone. Doesn't mean it's good.

Nice get

Its kind of like Batman, it's going to be a top seller regardless, personally I've been digging King's Batman (the first time I've genuinely enjoyed batman in years), but Ive seen a lot of people during the majority of the story times who will go on about how King's Batman is one of the worst titles in rebirth even though it's the top seller.

Sales =/= Quality

This brings up a good point, I forgot to check how well Clone Conspiracy sold, so I checked.

10/16 Clone Conspiracy Ltd #1 - 90,285
11/16 Clone Conspiracy Ltd #2 - 58,921 (-34.7%)
12/16 Clone Conspiracy Ltd #3 - 56,117 (- 3.7%)
01/17 Clone Conspiracy Ltd #4 - 54,947 (- 2.1%)
02/17 Clone Conspiracy Ltd #5 - 48,780 (-11.2%)

Remember this?

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/18/dan-slott-says-retailers-havent-ordered-enough-copies-of-clone-conspiracy/

*tips fedora*

And he's just giving away free (you)'s!

This

But then I only buy comics after reading them here on Wednesdays, so I'm different than the majority of comic buyers. I might be wasting my money on ASM as well if I couldn't see its quality or lack thereof beforehand.

Don't you mean an art?

Honestly I only maintain a pull list to get a discount at my lcs (which doubles as a cinema) and to help support the store.
we've been here for far too long user