RIP Disney Wars

RIP Disney Wars

Absolutely litty

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this is a shop
fuck off fake news shill, how much is Warner Bros paying you?

Inb4 "1 billion"

Jumanji is fucking terrible though to be fair. It was incredibly generic. I'm not going to defend Star Wars but I feel strongly about Jumanji because I just finished it. Those two movies being at the top paints a very bleak picture of the future

Lighten up faggot. Jumanji was a good comedy that didn't pretend to be anything else

is it #RAUNCHY?

It was shit and half the reason people here defend it is because they want to shit on Star Wars. It's a trash generic movie with trash generic jokes. The jungle is supposed to be a nightmarish hellhole too instead of the vacation spot we got but that's another matter

People LAUGHED so hard they PISSED themselves. My wife's son almost got DRENCHED in PISS

LITTED

NOTHING'S BEEN THIS #LITTY SINCE OBI-WAN DISMEMBERED ANAKIN AND LEFT HIM FOR DEAD AT THE EDGE OF A LAVA LAKE

it's a lil FUN winter romp for ALL AGES

This is one of the best memes to come out of December 2017

Never would I have imagined that I will join the #Litty movement. Stay RAUNCHY nerd wars

looks like we've got another OUT OF TOUCH critic here boys

Jumanji wasn't made for you, it's for the FANS and the FANS are LOVING a bit of RAUNCHY fun

>December 2017
This meme is from July, idiot

Sorry, I'm not up to date on the big meme podcasts and I unsubscribed from the Reddit newsletter in June

Oy vey remember the one billion that goy wars made
N-no goyim don't look at those production costs! Or my marketing budget! Gamer- I mean movie watchers are dead!

>nightmarish hellhole
It's a kids movie

>its real

Is BoB really that good?

It was the Rock's twitter actually.

gonna sing a ditty about how this fuckin' movie is LITTY

>Disney Wars going up against Insidious 4 this week which rumor has it is going to have good/great reviews once the NDA drops

If only Molly's Game had enough hype to knock it out of the top 3.

>play in 500 less theaters
>still beat fucking STAR WARS
>Some title people barely even remember Sony pulled out of the basement
>FUCKIGN STAR WARS

It's not like this is Jumanji's opening week too, they released only a week after Star Wars. Star Wars literally can't hold it's own against Jumanji.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS WHEN THE RCOK LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN ON DISNEY WITH A LITTLE RAUNCHY JUNGLE COMEDY

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>which rumor has it is going to have good/great reviews once the NDA drops

Cool if true ,where did you hear that? Really liked the first one. People tell me studios only dump garbage in January

>BoB
the rapper?

Sup Forums, dwayne the rock johnson, and former star wars fans are going to make the first cracks in the disney death star
IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLALAL WHAT THE ROCK....is cooking

Memes aside Jumanji turned out to be surprisingly good.
Jack Black playing a teenage girl stuck in a "middle-aged fat guy" was legitimately funny (from the trailers I assumed the Jack Black thing was just a way to wedge in a gay character) and even The Rock had some fun playing with tropes.
Give it a whirl.

we got a CRITIC here with something up his ass
why don't you go somewhere else while my FANS are watching this #LITTY movie
now fuck off to Sup Forums while we Sup Forums PISS our pants in the movie theater

>WB
>Sony, Disney and Fox films

uh...

gettin #pissy over these rankings brother, the audience has spoken and this RAUNCHY adult flick takes the cake, now if only these critics could see the light, maybe they'd have a #litty time too

WB is the main operative behind the anti-Disney shills due to the Marvel/DC rivalry. I thought this was known.

PISS-inducing comedy ROMP

Honestly, the fact that everything disney touches turns into a sjw shitfest has made me a DC guy by default

I don't get how Beauty and the Beast can be at #2 yet have a solid 200mil above TLJ in foreign sales, they are downright lying

Me and my #crew PISSED ourselves to the point of DEATH. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is best lil rambunctious, raunchy jungle romp of the winter season! #litty #turnup #raunchy

Sorry but the FANS are in AWE of JUMANJI. Go away CRITIC

because the first list is only domestic (america BO) dum dum, the second is worldwide

REAL fans know what's up, not these OUT OF TOUCH jabroni critics

Just by that litty poster alone you can expect these few thing:
- a good time if you aren't too serious about things and know how to have a good time
- a lot of RAUNCHY HUMOUR... guys and gals DON'T bring your in laws they will not get it. this is the type of movie to have a GOOD TIME and let's face it sometimes that means things get a little RAUNCHY.
- nerdy library type people ARE NOT going to ENJOY this much of a SPLASHY Summer ROMP. It's not for them! Ignore all the critics or as my boys and I call them HATERS. They don't know how to HAVE A GOOD TIME THIS FILM ISN'T FOR **THEM** IT'S FOR US. LAID BACK NO STRESS GOOD TIMES GOOD VIBES FUN PEOPLE SO DON'T LET THE HATERS SCARE YOU AWAY. THEY ARE PAID TO HATE NOT HAVE A GOOD TIME YOU KNOW WHO YOUARE OUT THERE SO GET DOWN TO THE CINEPLEX AND LETS GET IT ON.

My two cents on what to bring:
- okay, guys, listen up. you're going to get wet. just ACCEPT it right now because it's going to happen so don't stress. my bro Forest went to Costco before the show and picked up a bulk pack of socks... YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. NEED. EXTRA. SOCKS. I can't overstate this point. Guys, you're going to the SMASH COMEDY ROMP of the Summer, possibly the decade. You're going to get piss on your feet.
- Always recommend a sleeve of AMERICAN BEER for summer hit raunchy flicks. ENJOY YOURSELF RIGHT!
- COOL PEOPLE. MY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THIS FILM. ROLL DEEP ROLL EARLY ROLL OFTEN. PEOPLE GET OUT AND GET TO THE SHOW THIS IS YOUR TIME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.
- Sunblock! Just kidding dudes, you are going to probably think you need it with all the HOT PEOPLE IN THE SUN on screen, but trust me guys, you can't get sunburned from a movie screen even if it feels like A BEACH PARTY.

>july, idiot
it's from may at least

hmm you're right, I just remembered it was over the summer when Baywatch came out

It all writes itself

>TLJ one of the most hyped movies of the year
>TLJ featuring original Luke Skywalker
>Disney literally can not lose

VS

>Jumanji a sequel nobody asked for
>Jumanji starring Rock same year he and Baywatch disappointed
>Sony hot after shitting the bed against WB adapting Stephen King
>Sony hot after Flatliners another remake nobody asked for

Let's not forget the competition TLJ had during the hot holiday season besides Jumanji

>Not Wolverine
>Not Coco
>Shape of Taco

Nobody expects the LITTYnquisition.