Tfw you will never fuck Holly Short

>tfw you will never fuck Holly Short

>>You will never fuck Auran

what the fuck is wrong with butler's neck

I actually like how he looks. Really I loved the whole style of the comic.

He is half man, half mount Everest. The author tried to nerf him in book three because he kicked too much ass for the bad guys to really be a credible threat, but he went on to kick massive ass for another five fucking books. THE AUTHOR HIMSELF COLD NOT STOP BUTLER.

Even though the quality went downhill, I would love to have the full series in graphic novel form.

Not until the movie. NEVEREVER

Neck got swole from sucking too many dicks

tfw you will never be gifted enough to deserve a gf like minerva

>not wanting to have Artemis or the pixie bitch ride your dick

Live action would never work.

An Unexpected Turn of Events for faps.
The Aphrodite Curse of romance.

Why does everyone on /lit/ hate these books? I loved this shit growing up and have even thought of re-reading the series. These books were the very first I ever read outside of a classroom assignment and got me into reading recreationally.

literally my first waifu, have had a bend towards neck length bob cuts ever since.

Why would you expect /lit/ to like teen fantasy?

Hero is a Gary Sue.

How the hell did Daz go from working for Crocodile to the Fowl family?

/lit/ hates everything that isn't about men despairing at their own sense of inadequacy in a mundane setting

woah cool

whats this? i fondly remember these books.

>its a graphic novel

wow,fuck
I assumed the Op was a still from a poorly made animation

but if its just a shot from a graphic novel, well

shit

it is a series of pretty alright graphic novels, I've read the first two, I don't think they actually got past the cube one, if they did get there

Artemis Fowl is pretty fucking underrated. People who call him a gary stu not only forget that he's completely useless for anything physical, but that it fucks him over several times and ends up killing him, and hurting everyone around him, yet every single book he says he'll get better and do more exercise (he never does).

He's a pretty balanced character, and people like to pretend Butler is not a character but an extension of Artemis, but he really isn't.

>plebs think they're getting a complete workout by not skipping leg day
>they don't even know about neck day
That guy on the right knows.

huh, didnt know AF got a comic, how's No.1 look?

Would work better as Netflix series.

fuck holly.

She was an annoying cunt in the books, but damn if she isn't fuckable beyond belief int he comic

when you're a child you idolize artemis
when you're an adult you realize holly makes more sense