Flash isn't mary s-

Flash isn't mary s-

OP isn't a fa-

I find it funny when people shit on superman for being overpowered but they somehow give flash a free pass even though he is also pretty damn powerful.

>Power levels mean mary sue levels
Saitama isn't a mary sue

Because Flash is the king of Jobbers.

The lanterns in general are a close second.

Power levels don't really matter anyway in that sense. Protagonist is going to win or if they lose they'll come back eventually. Unless you're completely retarded you know this going in because the next fucking story has already been solicited. Almost more about the how than the what.

>LE EBIN ABRUPTLY ENDED SENTENCE MEEM XDDD
I wish it was possible to give all Sup Forumstards cancer.

Flash isnt powerful, hes hax it means his powers allows him to screw logic and beat you anyway like a guy who can turn you into a sandwich by looking at you, there is no fight since he haxes you into a sandwich.

>It's a "people try to argue what a Mary Sue is but generally try to overstretch a characters actions and it essentially devolves to mean a character that the poster simply doesn't like, not realizing that a shitty character doesn't necessarily have to mean it's a Mary Sue but nobody cares because everyone has to identify things they dislike with meaningless buzzwords that have become so overused it lost all of it's original meaning or impact" thread
I hate summer.

If Flash was actually that powerful all the time and not just when a writer wants to wave his dick around he'd never even remotely come close to losing a fight.

because people who say Superman is over powered don't read comics

OP knows what's a mary s-

you could have just said 'its a weak bait thread' and been more efficient
but that's a pretty accurate dissection of this specific bait

Flash isn't a Mary sue so much as inconsistently written in regards to his powers. Nerds than take the greatest stuff he has ever done and pretend he does it every issue.

He's just being hyperbolic.

If I could remove any image from reality, it would be this one. Literally nobody who posts it has read the comic it's from or probably any Flash comic, if any comic at all.

People who call characters "overpowered" are the dumbest people on the planet, for some stupid reason they just assume that every single issue of Superman or Flash is the hero being presented with a problem and instantly solving it because they're so strong.

You can read any one issue, just ONE issue and see that's bullshit. It doesn't make any sense as an assumption. If that was really what they were like, there wouldn't be any story.

I can only assume that the people who think this are just used to reading Naruto and Dragon Ball Z where everything is just about power levels, and every single story just comes down to who has the better powers.

Flash comics aren't about Flash meeting Captain Cold and going "now we have to FIGHT!". Cold has some kind of plan or scheme that Flash has to stop. Of course if it were just them seeing who could punch the other first Flash would win. But that's not what superheroes are about. They're about saving people and thwarting schemes.

tl;dr if you've ever posted this image unironically you should go drink bleach while reading your newest chapter of Bleach.

I always hated the flash because of bullshit like this. He is just so fast he can do anything apparently. If he was written realistically then anything with powers of that less than a god wouldn't even stand a chance.

It pisses me off when people write-off superman as "boring" and show some old silver age panel to show how "overpowered" he is.

Because there is proof that he can be an interesting character with comics such as Kingdom Come, All star superman, birthright, and for all seasons.

heck, even the Superman TAS did a good job with the character.

>kingdom come

Is it weird that there's such a drastic mismatch between his speed of thought and what he can perceive?

So basically he has vision like those photon cameras and sees light as true particles moving in super sllow motion instead of as rays? That's pretty sick.

The author just picked the shortest amount of time he could think of, I doubt he did the math at all and only autists give a fuck about this shit.

Because in every justice league encounter The Flash jobs out like a useless bitch and Superman or Batman save the day.

Talk power levels all you want but the Mary Sues are the ones hogging the glory.

I've read grounded. It's literally just Flash bragging to Superman about how great he is. The point is to make Superman seem not so big and powerful so The Flash doesn't spare his feelings and tells him how there's a huge gap between then in this particular aspect.

It's stupid awful writing because Grounded is a stupid awful arc but the context isn't wrong.

Lets be real for a second: if you could move that fast, what would be the first thing you do?

I'd use it to punch Malcolm Turnbull in the face as hard as I could

Superman is the closest to a Mary Sue, but I mean, even he had people who hate him. He also struggled to get the attention of Lois in his Clark Kent form. Mary Sue characters are beloved by everyone in their universe.

Lots of sex.

>Dick got Dicked

I mean, if you were really moving that fast then one touch to a person would probably be fatal.

An underrated pairing

Because those are ignorant casuals who dont read comics

Then fap at the speed of light like Sexylosers 113 strip.

>When black wally came out as half gay

You're almost there user

Whoops. Went to the trouble of editing and didn't post.