A workmate just called Rick and Morty a "drama with comedic elements"

A workmate just called Rick and Morty a "drama with comedic elements"

irreverent western animation

I bet you started to speak up about it but realised you were too beta so you hid it with a cough and then went back to shitposting instead of doing your job.

cool story bro

>I care about what people like/dislike and judge them for it

No I told him it's a wacky comedy that's 20% drama at most.

>I don't judge other people at all

>I live in a black and white world with no inbetweens

>I come home to tell my anonymous friends what my co workers say because i literally have no one else to tell and this totally make me superior

>i "argue" by posting brainlet memes

that's literally what you're doing

Hes making an awful mess with that Snickers bar

I don't care about whether or not my workmate likes rick and morty or what he thinks about it, where as op does and judges him for it, making him the overall brainlet

It's backwards but not really something that cringy. It's a comedy-drama with clear emphasis on comedy. It's still pretty shit.

>I come from a land down unda

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I had a workmate tell me one of his favorite aspects about Rick and Morty is how scientific it is.

>me when I look into a time portal and see what Sup Forums did by turning me into infinite variations of a brainlet

>It`s wrong to have an opinion on people`s tastes

You're in for worse, way worse, mate

>workmate
it's called a coworker you fucking nu-soy faggot

>saving brainlet wojaks to use against others to feel superior but end up revealing yourself as the true retard because you saved the fucking thumbnail

>yanks

>I have to enlarge a brainlet meme to know what I'm dealing with

>Judging people is wrong
>There's no such thing as objective truth