Are there any shows out there that were ruined for you when they added a new character that threw everything about the...

Are there any shows out there that were ruined for you when they added a new character that threw everything about the show off-balance?

Before this turns into a second FoP thread I'll just say I think Poof is fine, Chloe is great and Sparky was shit.

>Second FoP thread

If anything i'd say OP is fishing for someone to say Ashi from Samurai Jack.

Don't think you're gonna get away with it, faggot

Wait, is she a permanent new cast member? I did see someone say Mane 7 once.

This also seems more likely than my thing

Gravity Falls. Maybe it wasn't so much Ford being added that caused it to go to shit, but that's around the time when it did

Bullshit, she didn't ruin the show. I fucking hate faustfags. S1 was legit ass, and S2 was slightly good at best. I haven't seen S7 yet, but S5 is without a doubt the best season of the show.

S5 > S4 > S6 > S3 = S2 >>> S1

>S5 is without a doubt the best season
you should kill yourself for thinking anything beyond s4 is watchable

Enjoy your ban fake-Barneyfag.

Not ruined but this guy was a serious anchor on the show

>S1 ass
>hating an actually talented showrunner as opposed to handmedown hacks
So glad I left this fucking fandom after S2

Steven Universe
Greg

>Wow Luanne, you might actually get away from being white trash like the rest of your family!
>haha nevermind, get with this redneck and become several magnitudes more idiotic than you ever were.
>"PRETTY PRETTY TRUCK TRUCK"
>atta girl

Only partially Sup Forums but Code Lyoko Evolution had a lot of problems and Laura was one of the biggest.
I have a feeling the show might have been slightly more tolerable if she didn't exist...

People still watch that show?
Like more than just randomly checking clips of it?

Is this bait?
Also Greg was there since the beginning.

>FOP
Poof was okay, Sparky was DOGshit and Chloe was a desperate grab for attention.

>Phineas and Ferb
that fucking annoying fanboy always bugged the shit out of me when he was on screen

this fucking cunt

Yep, they got me for life, sadly. I cant help but check it out each time it comes back

>spoonfeeding
what is wrong with you faggot

>spoonfeeding
What did he mean by this
What information was being brought to our attention?
since when did people spoon feed bait?

Itchy and Scratchy.