Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJz18c6gw8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll have to elaborate on which television show or film this is from first.

youtu.be/qJz18c6gw8c

Girl is white in cartoon and not a philipino nigger
who made this garbage?

She was intentionally fucking with him hoping that he'd hit her so she could press charges
She's a manipulative cunt

Zach

clearly the woman, won't even GET OUT OF A FUCKING CAR

6 KB's? Do you fucking even realize how long that takes to download?

Sorry, I'll be more considerate in the future

He told her to get out this is a none issue. If a bus stopped and boots you off guess what happens nothing. That being said dude should of played it cool and waited for the cops

Yes I'm sure you're a cool as a fuckin cucumber when dealing with people not realizing there's nothing the person can do. Just get out.

The woman.
But that guy have serious issues, screaming like a child.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Just fucking drag her out of the car.

>people cheer when uber drivers go nuts when passengers feel entitled to stay
>people disgusted when airlines physically remove people who are entitled to stay

Found the soyboy

To be fair they should both be forcibly removed

Why? She was being a bitch but no one has the right to put their hands on someone unless they're initiating something violent. She was just being an unruly fuck. At no point was he in danger. He should have waited for the cops.

They're costing him time, sanity and money and refusing to move from his private property
He has every right to kick someone from his car

"feel" and "are" are not the same words, your shitty argument aside
He has every right to physically remove her from the car if she refuses to leave

Anyone who complains at any store or service industry is technically costing people time. That's part of the job. And sanity? That's called being weak willed. No one has the right to put their hands on someone unless they're initiating something violent. She was just being an unruly fuck.

>He has every right to physically remove her from the car if she refuses to leave

He agreed to terms uber laid out. He does not have the right to physically remove her because she's asking where she is in a very annoying way and refusing to leave the car.

What did Russell Crowe do now?

>Why? She was being a bitch but no one has the right to put their hands on someone unless they're initiating something violent.

>I don't have the right to physically remove someone if they refuse to leave my private property
Fuck off

>Cartoon girl is white and not some kind of mentally retarded POC mutt.

Get mad all you want. You don't have the right to physically remove someone when using uber simply because they're being annoying. Go ahead and try it soyboy.

Why didn't she just get out of the car?

why didnt la creatura just get out of his car?

Right.

>Feel entitled

Precisely the point. They aren't entitled to stay. It's a private car. Not an airline. If you don't want to deal with that fact, you use a cab.

Why didn't the dumb bitch just get out of the damn car? Yeah it's like: Come on bro, drive to the correct point but also bitch just hop the fuck out.

This. But if your an uber driver and you depend on that income, it's not the wisest choice to physically remove someone. The driver in the video did nothing wrong.

same reason niggers hold up lines at stores by deliberately moving as slow as possible

I think you do though, right?

I know you can legally have the police physically remove them.

Not sure about physically removing someone from your car/property though if they aren't a threat. That seems like it would be illegal.

Easiest thing to do is just to park the vehicle and call the cops. I woudln't even intervene. When that Indian woman trashed the Uber the guy just sat back and recorded. He's got insurance to cover it, and he can sue her later.

I used to work in retail, and this sort of screaming and carrying on never helps. Just call the cops. If they get physical, get other staff members to beat the shit out of them with you and then call the cops.

Although the last option started becoming much rarer, especially when idiots took it too far and then THEY would get busted by the cops, which I saw happen a few times.

The problem is that the healthiest way to handle it would've been to drag her ass out of the car and leave her on the street. Nowadays you have no options dealing with dumb cunts. I'm surprised he didn't get slapped with a harrassment charge just for yelling.

Well, in the recording above we get literally no context. It just begins with him yelling and her demanding he tell her where she is after he already told her where she was. There was obviously a shitload more going on prior to that.

I know people joke about autism, but when you continuelly post the same comment in every thread it's a pretty clear indicator that something is wrong. After this I'll be ignoring it like everyone else.

The "correct" way is to not engage, record (this is debatable depending on the state/country) and call the police.

According to Uber. You may lose money as a result, but you simply file the issue with Uber and that person, if they've damaged anything, gets charged both financially via the system and legally by police and gets banned from using the service.

It's not emotionally satisfying, but it's common sense.