Unsounded

Do you think he'll actually kill everyone?

Considering he's about to slay that silver puss, I wouldn't put it past him.

Nah.

Winalils has dedicated himself to doctoring, not decimating.

That being said, I'm curious as to what his purpose at this party is.

Why are Silvers so attractive?

...how are you supposed to do that when you're a eunuch, tho

His game is on another level, man

Contrast. Light hair, light eyes, dark skin. Brown and blue are also two colors that go very nicely together, and silver and blue are also a spectacular combo and doesn't clash with brown. In short, it's a great color scheme in the right proportions.

Ring a ding ding

Metaphysical sexing the young silver ladies.

The blue really gets there only because her dress game is fucking on point.

Is he selling a zombie sex doll? and succeeding? to an ald?

She might be a gefendur and it's not like people leave their sex toys out for others to look at.

I'm pretty sure he's just flirting with her. In a totally inappropriate and fucked up way but hey. Necromancers have no boundaries.

>"Ey gurl, you so fine I wanna make a zombie to smash yo puss."

Put a white woman with blue eyes in that kind of blue dress, though, and it wouldn't look nearly so good-- too pale. It's kind of envious what amazing color scheme options silver ladies have available to them. The fact that her skin is dark is what makes her eyes pop, and the dress-- a simple, tasteful dress in terms of shape and design-- brings it up to eleven.

God damn it man, Cope has great fashion sense.

Oh god damn it looks like I NEED to put this girl in a harem chart

What's with all the naggers?

Pymaric testicles made of first brass and a pymaric cock made of first wood

>She might be a gefendur
Pretty sure silvers are universally ssaelit but then again she's also an expat so she might have converted or just be atheist.

nah you'd want a stem made of first wood surrounded by a fleshy material you can mess with in terms of elasticity, girth, and potentially encourage to partially shift into a liquid if the lady enjoys the feeling of ejaculation. If you make it of first wood it can hold pymary but you lose out on shifting the material itself.

They're eunuchs though. They have the block, just not the tackle.

They take the stones but leave the pillar user.
eunuchs have historically been hip deep in puss. from the castratti in rome to the harem guards in persia and the court ministers in china. the irony is hilarious

Oh I was just responding to the general statement of a pyramic cock made of first wood. I could see pyramic testicles giving you back your fucking.

yeah, you fuck them and you don't get pregnant. They're like a dildo with kung fu action.

While a sufficient explanation on the nature of pymary you missed the joke behind why those materials were suggested

Dark skin and white hair is a dynamite combination. Also, it has the exoticism that black hair and pale skin lacks.

I give it a 50/50 chance.

Would a bedroom plat even be able to ejaculate?

Also, everything else about that idea is disgusting.

She's pretty cute indeed.
First pannel looks like a blackened Matty with tits. The thought is a bit disturbing.

>Them doe eyes in panel 4
She want the Descartes

What caste was the Aldish guy on the last page?

More webcomic authors should follow Ashley's updating schedule.

I don't think most people would really even mind sometimes having having a time gap between chapters if it meant consistent updates once they start like in Unsounded. Finishing your whole chapter before you start updating should be the norm in this medium, not the exception.

He was a Jet.

Jet, I think. Speaking of Alderode its a shame we haven't seen that much of it, seems like a pleasant place to be.

He's propably just flirting (in his own creepy way), but it would be funny if Bastion actually was working on a plod sex doll. He has a very creepy obsession with death

Didn't they have a bunch of people being butchered/crucified in the street during Duane's flashback?

A bedroom plod. A bedroom plat is just a albino child.

wait a minute I recognize that girl.

He's in league with Delicieu's literal torture blood magic lizard ass and his super weapon shenanigans

how the hell did I miss this? i've been following for a long time, but I guess I missed a lot reading at the pace of the updates. wiki mentions nothing about it either

Villainous rebels and Heretics who opposed Ssail, they got what was coming to them.

The story is going to move into Alderode and feature it very heavily some time in the nearish future. There have been quite a few questions that were asked on her tumblr regarding Alderode culture and she mentioned how close Alderode is to finally being explored.

what anime? Image search gives nothing.

Turn A Gundam.
Laura is the prettiest girl in the entire show.

>girl

>yfw Guin still wanted to smash dat boi pussy long after finding out Loran is a dude

Man I don't think you realize how unusual Ashley's drive is. Nerds here always do that, they take an outlier or top of the pile and demand it becomes the standard.

It Doesn't Work That Way

Goddamn this page is so good, especially the third and fourth panel. Ashley really is a rare breed of artist.

The purpose is to get research money. Zombie sex dolls aren't cheap to make

duane is the only quickened dead we've ever heard of in a sexual context. bastion may be jesting, but something has inspired his jape. so is he drawing inspiration directly from his own thoughts of duane, or from ilganyags wanton manipulations of the same.

It was never said in the comic. Most of the world's lore is not actually in the primary material

Yes

I demand that Ashley immediately scrap the entire plot so that silver girl can be the new protagonist. She must have a vital role in everything, have a new outfit with every page, and whenever she's not around other characters should be asking "where's silver girl?"

yes...YES!

Has the lore actually mentioned anything about how Bastion does what he does besides needing to be naked? I think this is the first mention of it supposedly being impossible

So he's into necro? Not surprising considering all the other fucked up shit we've seen him do

Only if she's also nude every other page.

Take solidity aspect from wood, for your wood

This, and every panel where she is not has to be cheesecake

i find his lack of bisexuality very strange

True dat, Bastion seems like the kinda guy into getting dicked down.

no please

Racist.

So is your face

>Ashley drawing nude women that often

Whoa now, let's not get unreasonable.

>he wants to Monster Mash her
oh Bastion...

Yeah, this page perfectly sums up Unsounded. Sex, poetry, and magic

I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

>Ashley "give me all of the flamboyant bad boy dicks" Cope
>Ashley "fujoshi" Cope
>Ever not making Bastion gay or at least bi

Please.

Literally what about that was racist?

>First pannel looks like a blackened Matty with tits. The thought is a bit disturbing.
I see nothing disturbing about putting Matti in cute dresses.

Nothing.
If you mention race in any context people are super prepared to get offended or offend others for the lulz.
Honesty unsounded uses eugenics not just as a hypothetical but as a vital base of the plot. I'm shocked those cock goblins over in
Sup Forums
haven't shown up to ruin the threads.

>Honesty unsounded uses eugenics
You mean the racial caste system? I mean, I know that's blatant racism, but can you really call that eugenics?

Part of the caste system is the idea that one should strictly breed only within one's caste. So, yes.

That isn't ncesarily a concept tied to eugenics.

I think Ashley said somewhere that what nation you are from is considered more important than what race you are in unsounded. Plus most of the Aldish casts (apart from Gold) would look like the rest of the continent if it wasn't for the effects of the 'Damakhert' or whatever it is that they call it.

>I'm shocked those cock goblins over in Sup Forums haven't shown up to ruin the threads.

Lad, we've always been here.

Functionally not true because Unsounded's being going longer than Sup Forums has. Also if you're one of these insufferably fucking niggers who posts Sup Forumsbait shit all over Sup Forums or any other board daily please and genuinely kill yourself.

Current Sup Forums is the single biggest reason I regret moot leaving.

>if you're one of these insufferably fucking niggers who posts Sup Forumsbait shit all over Sup Forums...daily please and genuinely kill yourself.

Don't worry, I may be a faggot but I'm not THAT much of a faggot.
I do agree however that Sup Forums no longer functions as a containment board and something seriously needs to be done about it for the health of the sight as a whole.

>I'm shocked those cock goblins over in
>Sup Forums
>haven't shown up to ruin the threads.
What if I told you they were in this thread now?

>Also if you're one of these insufferably fucking niggers who posts Sup Forumsbait shit all over Sup Forums or any other board daily
Those demons live only in your mind

>Alderode
>Cresce
>Khert
>Ssael

How am I supposed to pronounce these?

In this case it is, because it's controlled breeding for a specific purpose: not allowing "degeneration" of the castes, since mixes always tend to go lower. It's eugenics.

They tend to go middler, that's the whole problem. Lefter, on the scale provided, is "Dies sooner but get Pymary buff." Righter is "dies later, but is Pymary retarded."

Eugenics doesn't really fit either because the Dammakhert isn't actually genetic. Outside of its influence, they're all, except the golds, like the rest of the continent. I think most like the Crescians, but I don't recall. It is lineage based inside Alderode, but it's not really genetic and you can't breed for a certain trait or anything like that. You just get all the caste's traits in a bundle and get an entirely different cast with its own bundle of traits if you intermix, unless you're only doing it between two adjacent ones.

I don't remember how Golds factor in to this.

Ashley's posted about it a little bit but the only one I remember is Ssael being pronounced "ZAI-el"

Gold's are decendents from the Tains and not affected by the Dammakhert if i recall correctly.

What I meant is, how then interbreeding with any other caste works. For most of them, the child is closer to the Copper caste to a degree depending on how far apart on the line the parents are. But Golds don't count, so I don't really know what happens. I can't remember if it was said anywhere.

Pronounce them however you want, but know that you are probably wrong

I believe it was said that there's something of a depreciation going on when it comes to interbreeding, with the default being one caste lower than the "higher" one. So if a Copper and a Jet had a baby, that child would also be a Jet.

When it comes to Golds, they breed true with whatever caste they had kids with.

That the actual mechanism is magical instead of genetic doesn't really matter - the end result is the same. It's controlled breeding for desired traits. I don't see how that could be anything but eugenics.

>They tend to go middler, that's the whole problem.
Lower not on the practical scale, but on the social scale.

Derp, I probably caused some confusion because I mistook Coppers and Bronzes. Bronze is the middle Caste considered to be indistinct and the mixture of other Castes. Copper is one of the "upper" castes that gets longevity.

I know I've seen an image of the Castes and how interbreeding works with the Castes, but I can't find it. It has something to do with the resulting child being of the closer to Bronze caste of the couple if they're on the same side of Bronze, and one step closer to Bronze than the closest to Bronze parent if they're on opposite sides.

I suppose, narratively, it's not much different. Enforced laws about no miscegenation, stereotypes about the groups, etc. Still, the semantics argument was that it's more about maintaining than betterment. No caste will ever be "better" than it is now nor is the intent for them to be. Eugenics has always been about betterment through selective breeding, not just "no degeneration."

>Dark skin
thats white user.

>Eugenics has always been about betterment through selective breeding, not just "no degeneration."
They're aiming for plats. The ultimate glass cannon is the ald's trump card. The whole system is designed with militarization in mind. They're breeding for a desired set of traits, thats eugenics.

Did we ever find out what the Ssaelit guy was saying in the last panel here?

>Uflikh are a Valynian pear-shaped fruit popularly stewed and canned. Their silhouette is rather feminine, and so it’s become a naughty word for loose ladies and, more specifically, female Crescian construct pilots, who are hotly despised by Aldish soldiers. Our armoured friend is essentially asking: “Is this tin can full of construct sluts?”

No matter how far the fall, the Khert shall catch me!

Jesus, how big do those flying snakes get?

>wiki
HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, you need to actually follow Ashley on tumblr and whatever else she is using to actually understand half the shit.

Which isn't bad but I imagine she'll just release a Samarilion like book when it's all over.

>she'll just release a Samarilion like book when it's all over
well, she's already going to be making an illustrated senate bestiary with this kickstarter campaign. would be cool as fuck if she did something else explaining the finer bits of lore later down the road. Maybe even an atlas of sorts.

This guy obviously isn't Creseian, but he's a member of the peace guard. What is he?

Looks like he's of Ulestrian descent to me.