Rate them as a content creator in order of best to worst

Rate them as a content creator in order of best to worst

Alex>Nefcy>Sugar

Nefcy>Alex>Sugar

three jujus

Gay. Ok. Garbage.

I cant beleive Im saying this but Sugar>Nefcy>Alex

Alex dropped the ball with no season 3, and Nefcy's show took way too long to actually become anything more than fine.

Sugar is the best and smartest artist/writer out of all of them and her show is only shit because she's a bad leader and let's her retarded underlings and Tumblr boarders run the show and do whatever they want

You just say that because Nervy didn't made the final episode that everybody will hate...yet.

Content creator? like idea person?

Sugar>nefcy>alex

>alex dropped the ball

dont blame him, it was disneys fault

>mfw i always thought nefcy was a dude

i feel like a fool

how the heck do you pronounce her name anyway

Like "Darren"

Yeah, sounds about right.

Nefcy is a hottie

Unequivocally this.

Gravity Falls started out great, then faltered as Alex ran out of material for jokes, got lazy, and quit on his fans.

Star vs started out okay, got better, and now seems to be surging with ideas and potential.

Steven Universe was never good and Sugar is incompetent as a leader.

Alex botched his end because he chickened out and decided he wasn't good enough so he stopped trying
Nefcy couldn't decide what she wanted her show to be until halfway through it's first season and the series as a whole has weird pacing and to much silence that comes off more grating instead of being well placed
Sugar takes her sweet ass time and the show has run into more inconsistencies than the former ones

Thread over.

I'd fuck the shit out of Nefcy.

That's the only opinion I have on this matter.

>Nefcy's show took way too long to actually become anything more than fine.

Alex=Nefcy=Sugar

:)

If sugar wasnt such a pushover her shit would be significantly less shit. Still shit, but not current level shit.

Alex>Sugar>Nefcy

As much as we like to bitch about the last few episodes, GF was in sum total still more consistently good than these other shows. 36 great episodes and 4 bad ones is a pretty good ratio if you ask me.

Sugar has great talent but the show has lost focus and gotten really bloated and side tracked. She could yet redeem herself though. But there's WAY more boring episodes of Steven than there are if GF. Count them and you'll see I'm right

Nefcys show is just boring hackwork. Always has been, always will be. Anyone who claims to be a fan is just letting low expectations turn into a false sense of quality. The best episodes of GF and SU DEMOLISH the "best" episodes of Star. Again, you know I'm right

I like all their shows. Why do we have to be such salty bitter assholes about everything. These 3 creators get along. Why can't we?

>get along
>here
something something lurk more

Bump

This

Because we are bored and lonely :(

This
How the fuck is Alex "manlet hack artist" Hirsch better than Nefcy?

I realize Gravity Falls fags still have a serious case of sour grapes but come on.
I

If you meant "Content" as in what we got
Nefcy >>>>>> Alex>> Sugar
If you meant "Concept" as what was the pitch
Sugar> Nefcy=Alex

Because the best eps of GF are better than the best eps of STAR. Better show brother. Simple

you guys are neo-bronies

>alex "the hack" hirsch better then sugar
I laugh

Neither has Sugar, so.

But that's wrong.

Also that doesn't mean a thing if those episodes don't go anywhere.

Like how Pacifica got shafted and got zero development after the one ep with the Northwest Mansion ghost or whatever.

Sugar>Nefcy>>>>>>literal shit>>Hirsch

/thread

>Daron looks like a creepy pasta image
>Sugar looks like an ugly tranny
>Alex looks comfy as fuck
MEN WIN AGAIN

Lauren > All

best: all of them
worst: none because I love them all

>These 3 creators get along. Why can't we?
That sounds like horse show talk

Hack. Trash. Lazy.

She's too boyish to look like a tranny. She reminds me of a hipster mexican kid I knew in high school, same face, glasses, and hair.

This.

IMO, Gravity Falls had a good finale. Only thing I didn't like was that Stanley recovered from his amnesia too quickly.

Ok Alex go back to twitter now

This

>36 great episodes and 4 bad ones

And there's our answer.

There all good creators, but Sugar gets low marks for letting his storyboarders and writers run amuck without guidance or rules. Alex is much better but has a habit of being lazy and tends to forget the lesson he taught to his characters, I'm looking at you Mabel.

But we can all agree that all of them have to deal with a cancerous fanbase.

>sugar
>his

Star is fucking canadian flash cartoon tier writing with a budget. I don't even register it on the radar.

>Star is fucking canadian flash cartoon tier writing
Did you accidentally describe SU?

Alex > Sugar > Nefcy no doubt about it.
I liked Star, but the overarching cuckqueen thing is getting boring. Why did they make that the main plot?

Feels like star's purpose in this world is to provide an easy example to prove Sup Forumss shit taste

Half the board should just go back to Sup Forums instead of bitching that cartoons aren't anime

seething

Northwest mansion WAS her development dumdum. It was more than any of us had ever expected. You're just riled up because you filled the hiatuses after with your own shipping masturbation fantasies. Fans who binge the show on Hulu are pleasantly surprised by Pacifica, fans on Sup Forums who went full lord-of-the-flies during the hiatuses think they're entitled to "The Pacifica Show"