Can you name a more bland, forgettable, and seemingly pointless movie?

Can you name a more bland, forgettable, and seemingly pointless movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB_Ybc4Z-Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That baseball movie with the talking bat and ball

Every MCU flick.

DSL on ayo ayy bitch tho

I actually think about this movie alot

Big Hero 6

I actually really remember this movie because of the guns and tanks

Valiant

It was animated pretty well actually. On a technical level it was bretty gud.

Mars Needs Moms was much more terrible.

I remember this film because my dad was extremely upset that the astronaut guy was a gay, even though he isn't

Hop

Google funded this

I've seen this movie but do not remember anything about it

WHO

Jokes on you OP, a bland, forgettable, and seemingly pointless movie would have never gotten me to Imagine the human fucking the alien girl

With the alien girl liking it so much she agrees to return to Earth so she can get more of that sweet Human dick
Leaving that protag kid to be forever cucked

wuh????

Elaborate

what special kind of autism fueled this?

There's a scene where the guy starts teaching the alien kid how to pick up girls and gets carried over with the romantic music and dancing and almost kisses him

My dad ranted endlessly about it even though it was supposed to be a joke

>alien species always preferring the human dick
I like you and your ideals.

Shit i remember

>directed by Christopher Reeve
what

>You now remember the ad campaign that relied on the baseball rolling down stairs saying: "MY HEAD MY BUTT MY HEAD MY BUTT" over and over
Why must I relive these horrors?

Finding Dory

POOPED IN TH PEANUT BARREL?

Yes. This one and the turkey one where the turkey gets pardoned and time travel happens for some reason.

Excuse you motherfucker I live for Free Birds

I want to fuck the main girl alien

This reminds me of Arthur and the Minimoys

Most recent Disney movies fit the description

you mean Arthur and the Invisibles?

monsters vs aliens probably

I guess giantess fetish helps people remember it but I actually struggled to remember its title.

Localization shenanigans.

SSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIT

>Brendan Fraser

Of course

It was this exact piece that got me interested in that movie

The movie was one thing, the cartoon is something even fewer people remember.

I misremembered the thread's premise for being movies no one remembers or cares about

I re-watched it recently, I only watched it in full once as a kid and could only remember 1 or 2 things

I watched this all the time when I was a kid. It's true Jetsonskino

But can it suck my dick?

It's okay

At least the concept for this isn't too bad. "What if we had E.T., only the 'alien' is a human astronaut and the boy he meets is a little green alien on his native planet?" Execution wasn't exactly awful either, just not good enough to be noteworthy.

THE BORE BRINGS UP THE ORE

This movie proves my theory that shitty V A P O R W A V E meme where for some reason the 80's was all pink and blue trance bullshit are fucking wrong, because shit like this is 80's as fuck, that fucking retarded LA-Z Rider simpsons skit isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=fB_Ybc4Z-Fs

t. doesn't understand vaporwave

It's so 80's it has windows 95

>meme uses 90's technology and pop-art from the 90's
>retards decide it feels 80's as fuck
>now everything with neons, grids, capes, metal letters, songs slowed down by 50% are 80's as fuck

They can't be forgettable since you keep talking about them

you don't know what vaporwave is, LaZ rider is like moonbeam city and kavinsku which are all in the neo 80's genre

Ratchet & Clank.

i like this movie
they have a pet xenomorph dog

My nigga

I was reminded of this movie's existence by Funhause a few weeks ago

Alpha and Omega's SEVEN sequels.

Shit, imagine how many sequels the Land Before Time movie would have had if they could have churned it out with cheap CGI animation.

The blue guy Judy fell for was my husbando before I knew what that meant. I also know most of this movie's lines by heart.

I can't even imagine how many sequels it has as is. I gave up counting at like, eleven.

Another one came out last year, bringing it up to 14.

And they're still doing it handdrawn, Don Bluth styled, even.

This is way past cash-grab territory and reached full passion project land now

There was a nine year break between 13 and 14 so I guess someone gives enough of a fuck to keep it going even when it seems inadvisable.

>Delgo
>Chicken Little
>Brother Bear
>Home On the Range
>Meet the Robinsons
>Sherman and Peabody
>The Ant Bully
>James and the Giant Peach
>A Shark's Tale
>Digimon: the Movie

Maybe your dad got mad because he felt it twitch at that scene.

I just watched the trailer and holy hell it's so fucking bright and colourful. My memories of the original seem like it all took place at night in the rain compared to this one.

This cover is terrifying

Corpse Bride

Ok why is Cosmic Cosmo on the cover? Dude is in one scene, I mean at least Apollo Blue had a few moments.

That's commitment. The only way it could be any more impressive would be if they got anyone from the original movie to work on it, not Don Bluth, he's a bitter old man now, hard at work at getting Dragon's Lair off the ground.

Well that's because of Don Bluth, to him if you're gonna have a happy ending, the main character should go through hell to get it, quite literally.

I was still impressed by it, the animation isn't half bad compared to how fucking terrible the animation on those movies got.

It was the best scene in the movie though

neon rainbow colors everywhere, cheap 80's rock and even rotoscoping.

>Home on the Range
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
There's a lot more focus on Slim's ass than I remember there being.

>Brother Bear
Excuse me the fuck up please??? Brother Bear is kino.

Freddie the Frog

Battle For Terra

I just remember it because the Rover was cute
Also for some reason, despite having not seen the movie in some 7 years, I still remember Home on the Range more than I'd like to admit

Joe fucking Alaskey and Tom Kenny were in this

If you're a certain age, this is probably going to be permanently engraved into the back of your brain just because Cartoon Network aired the absolute hell out of it.

I think DiscoveryKids or Sprout has the rights to it now but when CN did, you better believe it was on there at least every other weekend.

Everybody's Hero or Fly Me to the Moon are a lot more forgettable than Planet 51 for that reason alone.

>ctrl+f
>no emoji movie

It was a pretty good movie, though.

That one with the monkey astronauts probably fits better what you were thinking of, though.

Someones upset because they don't get trends

Will people remember the Angry Birds movie in some years too?

I remember seeing this and thinking the premise was neat but I literally cannot remember anything else about it

Suicidal wabbit is what I remember

I remember the trailer being pretty funny tee-bee-ache

Damn, I think I actually watched this in cinema but remember literally nothing about it.
We're getting to important questions here.

HOL UP
Why are UFOs shaped like fidget spinners?! Are aliens confirmed autistic?

really wish I didnt see that

The only memorable thing about it was that It was both George O'Hare's and Mel Blanc's final roles (the former died right after reading his final lines).

That's getting a TV show, though

Also

>Mars needs moms

after stealing Pixar formula it's no surprise all Disney movies are the same.

You just gotta mute it every time Phil Collins starts playing.

they should give that movie Kingdom of the Sun treatment.

Barely even catered to the fetishists.