I just watched The Shape of Water. Is there any other mutekino?

I just watched The Shape of Water. Is there any other mutekino?

What is it about?
My father wants to see it but it looks like some romance crap.

it's fantasy romance crap

Ms. 45

Drive.

Am I the only one who thought this movie was a metaphor for interracial dating?

Ice Age

Are the communists the good guys like in every Del Taco movie?

It was the most socjus movie in a long time, literally crippled woman, fag, and negro trying to save some mystical special creature from evil white man.

If niggers could magically heal and lived in the amazon river I would be ok with it.

Based evil white man

I thought the creature represented Indian men or asians.

It's not mutekino that you want, it's Hawkino that you want and there is nothing wrong with that. She is special.

Shannon was so fucking raw in this. The scene where he rips off his fingers, holy shit. Best Shannon since BUG.

It’s a romance between a mute THICC girl (full frontal btw) and a fishman, who’s dick we don’t get to see.

It’s very sweet, and also has a strong dark air, almost like an old spy thriller in parts.

Hush kinda fits this

Santa Sangre

There are many mute kino out there. Ask and you shall find. But I don't think that's what you really want

I like Roger Ebert's late work, myself.

And this year's unexpectedly luscious booty award goes to.....

her body was the best part of the movie. and the movie was really good.

Galaxy of Terror.

i love her

no they are shown to be equally as bad as the americans.

any other movies with a similar aesthetic to this movie? I loved all the exterior shots, del toro does a really good job at world building just through visuals. Anything else like that out there? Preferably in the same time period as this. This world was comfy af

From Hell

Nice, have a (You).

He looks like pic related.

Thought it was Adam for a sec from the thumbnail

i wish they showed him fucking her. why didn't they?

what race is he?

jean pierre jeunet, terry gilliam.... you know, the guys he ripped off

I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums talk about this movie, but if anyone wants more Hawkino they should check out pic related. They made her look uglier in this movie but it's a way better romance than The Shape of Water.

I also cannot stop thinking about large ethnic penises.

Seconding this. Got to see the mute girl do a Q&A at a screening at The Brattle in Cambridge Mass years ago. Love this shit.

This

They didn't sub her describing the dick to the black girl. Anyone know what she said

It's a Wonderful Life

Yeah, I saw it, it was a movie biopic about a canadian artist who had arthritis. No one on here it going to discuss it. There was a small thread on the web-dl release day, but it died quickly.
My only complaint is that the husband was made to look more violent and unsupportive and rapey than he actually was. Probably the whackado feminist director.