Would you call him a "good comedian"?

Would you call him a "good comedian"?
Is he just accidentally funny?
Is he smart in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm just rewatching an Idiota abroad
holy shit india is such a shithole, they actually said to him they wipe their arses with their hands

alrite? londons shit innit?

When he was complaining about London being "loud" and "busy", he was talking about the shitskins, wasn't he?

He's an uninhibited man, that's why he's funny. Nothing accidental about it, he's just doesn't have to force it because it's natural to him. Unlike most comedians he's not saying funny shit because he craves approval, so it can come across as "accidental" at times.

To be fair London would still suck even without the minorities. Oops, I mean the majorities

ehh... it was a monkey

fuck off karl

him and mike are the people who "have it" just looking at them makes me laugh

He's playing a character. You morons.

he seems fairly normal when you see him interviewed on his own. I think Gervais just has him edited to look more simple-minded

Congress tarts. They don't got 'em in London.

>Season 3
>no Steve in sight
>4 fucking episodes
>Wicket the Ewok demands that Karl camp out on the banks of the Ganges and wait for sunset
>invites over some "holy men"
>drunken old poos violently attack them for hours, screaming DEATH TO THE ENGLISH
>Karl fucks off to the 4-star hotel

>Moaning of Life Season 2
>Karl gets fitted for a high-end toupee
>realize that his head is shaped exactly like Gervais' head and that he looks 20 years younger and better
>everyone who knows him as bald hates it like Elaine hated George Costanza's hair

Ollie the chimp / the half-human chimp was 100% real. Got a little snidy with the women.

>is legitimately ecstatic to have hair again
>rings susan
>its all over in a blink of an eye

>Grahamposter

>barber used to tell him he has the hair of a Chinaman
>now he does once more
Made me glad that he's allowed to refer to his own life still despite it having been part of The Great Ricky Gervais' programs

You don't know the half of it
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>Sick of It to premiere December 2017 on Sky
>still no Sick of It

Ensuite shed

Don't let Karl threads die, clinging to life and clinging to Karl. Karl is life.

is that his comedy where he acts like he never met ricky or steve? where did you get dec 2017 from?

Sky, The Independent, wikipedia

Why are some countries so much better than others? Oh yeah, and how dense do you have to be to not be able to tell that Karl Pilkington is playing a character or at least greatly exaggerating his personality?

>funny without trying
>a mind of his own, never controlled
>thinks outside the box
>effortlessly became head of production at a radio staion
>gave it up because he wasn't happy

He's the most intelligent man in entertainment.

Gervais is trying to rip off Karl's success with a new prime time game show in the US. Kids answering questions put to them instead of Karl. Ricky laughing like an idiot for 75% of the airtime in response.

Most awkward Pilkington moment was refusing to take the nambas. Debate me.

But is he even in charge of his brain?
Or... is his brain in charge of him?

He was un necessarily cruel to the midget last season. Constant bullying him and treating him like a lesser person showed his true colors.

Merely not about to take shit from the imp that Ricky summoned to torment him. Demon imp always getting the 4-star treatment while Karl gets put in the 5-man band complete with designated shitting bed. He's sick of it.