"Do not worry Samurai... you will see me again, but next time you will not be so fortunate... HUH!...

>"Do not worry Samurai... you will see me again, but next time you will not be so fortunate... HUH!? YOU'RE BACK ALREADY!?"

Even in his last lines, Aku was a fucking riot

>"No matter, neither he nor the sword had the power to slay me forever, and neither do you"

So, what happened with that?

How did Aishi know to take him to that exact moment?

Ashi's aura of Demon Slaying +3

I hated that he died wordlessly and like a Pac-Man ghost.

Bad writing

Aku literally broadcast to the universe that he ripped open a portal through time and threw Jack through it before Jack could deal the final blow to kill him.

So Ashi opened a portal to the moment just after Aku tore open that portal

Aku should have won.

Access to Aku's memories.

She's a plot device, logic and good writing doesn't apply to her.

Jack told her you fucktard why do you keep bringing up this non-issue.

Why? Aku was destined to die like scared little faggot

She had so much time to master her new powers :^)

>decides to use power
>I wish that Jack was on the time and place to strike the final attack on Aku
>shouts
>get there

Why does this sounds so hard to you?

He told her he has to go back to the past, not the exact time and place in the past you fucking moron.

If you had a time-travelling machine and you wanted to meet Jesus or something, then you type in the exact coordinates and the exact time you're supposed to be in to see him, not just type in "BACK TO THE PAST".

Fucking apologist retards.

you know it's entirely possible that the endgame is that aku always gets out and always enslaves the future

Why do you think he didn't tell her the exact day of his encounter with Aku? He probably told her his entire life story offscreen.
You could be complaining about actual problems instead.

This IS an actual problem, dumbass, and you're half-assed attempts at patching the cracks isn't doing good either.

Off-screen? You're telling me that all the information that Ashi wanted to know was just told off-screen? Is that supposed to be your excuse from now on for Genndy's shitty writing as you suck his dick harder than ever?

Okay, since you don't see that as a problem, explain to me how Ashi managed to master Aku's powers and be as strong as he was in their mini-brawl. Are you gonna tell me that Aku's powers are easy to master or some shit?

Yeah her getting the powers and being as strong as Aku was a retarded asspull, there's an actual problem you could complain about not only because it makes no sense but because it's terrible writing.

"How did she know the exact moment" is not a problem though since you can simply assume that she knew it beforehand.

Legitimately upset that Genndy couldn't even write an original ending; he just saw Gurren Lagann and thought to himself "Yeah, I can do that".

At least Imaishi has the time and decent pacing to have Nia be a likable character and have it develop into a cute relationship between her and Simon. Ashi and Jack's romantic relationship felt so fucking forced, it's unreal.