Do we have a consensus on this?

do we have a consensus on this?

I started watching it...so far it is curious

We're ready for your close up.
No you do not get any extra makeup.

Yeah, it's good.

That's it. People here seem to like it.

>DUDE YELLOW LMAO

Jona's mom is a huge envious cunt bag that wants to ruin everyone's life.

young hannah was cute. She just needed love.

I felt bad for her at first but that ended quickly, she's such a little bitch. Probably more evil than Noah desu

How the fuck did he ended up in 1986? He was running away from the cave with the rest of them.

The explosion dude

i dont like reading

learn german

how did a dog operate a door handle?

I wish it just ended with one season

There's probably not any black people or strong women characters because I haven't seen anyone bitching about them.

Either that or Sup Forums doesn't consume anything other than the most mainstream crap around.

This guy should have been Mikkel and you know it.

there wasn't a door in the 50s, that was put on later by noah

he is obviously jonas, (still havent finished it)

there are only whites in the show

Well there's Yasin

Yeah that's what I figured since there's zero discussion on it. I figured/pol/ would be all about a good German show but they'd rather bitch about Black Mirror.

Same here. I wish they'd attempted to tie some things up and maybe leave some questions unanswered instead of "WELCUM TO DA FUTURE"

>surprised people prefer bitching about X rather than properly discuss Y

where do you think we are?

Did Noah run those 33 sheep through the time machine in one night?

A place that discusses television and fi-hahaha I couldn't finish

Sup Forums doesn't even bitch about television and film anymore. Sup Forums bitches about other peoples reaction to tv and film.

>a good German show

to be fair the vast majority of german shows are beyond shit

Hence why this should be getting more attention.

Interesting at the beginning but not satisfying at the end

I don't like the German language.

Some asshole in Scandanavia made a crime series I don't know how many years ago, and other assholes around Europe have used that series as a template for their crime series for the last 10 years. I don't know what the original was, but the copies have been Broadchurch, The Bridge, The Killing, The Missing, Dark, The Fall, and a bunch of others I can't remember now. I wish they'd try something original.

>welcome to the future. it's dark

jesus christ, really? stopped watching right there

>not watching the dub

No one likes you. You think this is some sort of comedic troll - using trips when everyone hates them. Really you're just so self absorbed, and think so highly of yourself that you couldn't bear the thought of being user on an user image board, you need everyone to know what you post, as if it will somehow all accrue to your internet ego. Go fuck a cactus.

>stopped watching right there
that was literally the end you doofus

can someone tell me whats it about?

Is about a cave. A very dark cave. With a dark past and a dark future about it.

>tripfag

I remember when fags like you would get doxxed for being such faggots

>can someone tell me whats it about?
Think a german verison of Donnie Darko with a cave

It's literally the best show of 2017 and you all should consider it a blessing that Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about it

time travel murder mistery

Honestly this. I don't even know why I come here anymore.

There are in the background

German here.
This is 100% correct.

it was kino up until last 10 seconds when they pulled that welcome to the future garbage

This. Ending would have been better with cut to black desu senpai, anything other than that

Posting best girl.

I liked it quite a bit, even in spite of the technobabble. The cinematography is unusually good for a netflix show.

This but unironically