Generator Rec Revival

If CN is reviving shows, they better bring back Generator Rex. That cliffhanger got me so angry.

user, it had an ending.
No seriously it did.
The episodes weren't just broadcast on television

FUCK no. You actually want them to revive shows in the quality they've been doing?

>cliffhanger
Did you not watch the final episodes on itunes? Everyone got cured of nanites except for Van Kleiss, The Pack, Rex, and his monkey sidekick.

>TFW Man of Action is now shit
What the hell happened?

Either all the good staff left or they're just doing what the networks tell them to do.

I wish we could have gotten another ben 10 crossover with rex in ben's world

I just want a super cross over with Gen Rex/Ben 10/Secret Saturdays

Alien Force was a thing around that time and I thought Alien Force was painfully boring and impossible to watch so I don't really mind. The crossover we got was surprisingly really good.
I don't think Secret Saturdays would have worked with teen Ben and Rex. Saturdays could have crossed over with original Ben 10 but it wasn't the time.

What are you talking about, Secret Saturdays already crossed over with Teen Ben.

The only reason it was shit was that everyone got unnecessary redesigns and terrible replacement voices (Zak suffered the worst from this)

>Secret Saturdays already crossed over with Teen Ben
What? When? I guess that's what I get for not watching Alien Force.

Nah it was in Omniverse.

Huh. That's weird considering Omniverse came out long after Secret Saturdays was dead.

It was also super rushed because CN have then a couple months to wrap everything up in a matter of a few episodes.

at least they look cool,

>Everyone got cured of nanites
No. All EVOs were cured. The world is still covered in nanites, Whiteknight even says as much.

Their combined form should have looked cooler

Was this a Jack Kirby reference?

If they do they better do another 2 parter with pic related.
That shit was epic.

Maybe. They certainly do look like a bunch of Celestials.

It was a pretty shit ending though

>The Consortium are revealed to be a bunch of dumb fucks
>Rex fights the most generic giant robot possible
>The master nanite is huge ("nano" what?) and can talk
>Rex becomes Nanite Jesus and magically cures everyone
>Breach inexplicably saves Van Kleiss as a sequel hook

I still wish we had gotten a Gen Rex crossover in Omniverse. That and Transformers Animated. Ben, Rex, and Sari as a team? Don't pretend it wouldn't be rad.

Breach is best waifu.

It better not be a kiddy """reboot""" in the vein of Ben 10.

I haven't watched it in years, but didn't Van Kleiss come back and want get revenge or something? I seriously thought that happened.

OP here. I admit wasn't a cliffhanger, but it still questions as to what Van Kleiss would do. The guy that described it best is

Generator rex GO!!

>Generator Rex GO!

They're spread too thin with trying to keep their own IP's relevent and also killing Marvel Animation by doing whatever Loab tells them to do.

I've been meaning to watch this for ages after seeing the Ben 10 crossover. Is it actually good? Anyone got a download link?

It was OK. The show seems to have suffered a bit from executive meddling, but overall it's worth checking out.

Yep. Hence the replacement voice actors.

Rex had quite a harem of monster girls.

after being stuck in the past? yes

Those guy deserverd better than they got, the worst parts is that 1) they wheren´t evil and 2) you actually got to know some of the so you where well aware that they where human beings when they where killed.