Has recurring dreams about wondering a wasteland post apocalyptic world with an imaginary girlfriend and a samurai sword

>has recurring dreams about wondering a wasteland post apocalyptic world with an imaginary girlfriend and a samurai sword
>makes show based off these dreams
>show cancelled
>show gets season 5
>create it in the image of your dreams
>include imaginary girl
>season ends and the show ends forever
>girl disappears in show just like the girl in his dreams disappeared after each dream
>the show conveys the sadness that he felt as a kid that his imaginary gf wasnt real.
>we all felt his pain

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK why genndy. why did you have to share with us this feeling? It hurts too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5q6hwK13t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I felt pretty sad watching the ending. It gave me good memories back when I was a kid when I would watch cartoons as a way of escapism form the madness of the household and in the world. Now the show is gone just like my happy childhood memories. The fact that Jack lost his wifu and the last scene was a striking blow.

Its very much a " don't be sad its over be happy it happened" ending

I can't get it out of my head that Ashi never existed(therefor negating "be happy it happened") , and just that causes me to be unable to accept the ending as it is. I've never had this shit happen to me with a fictional character so I don't really know how to deal with it.

It didn't happen though.

the point remains that samurai jack WITH or WITHOUT ashi was a sad story of a samurai who has lost and sacrificed EVERYTHING.

Lets say ashi didnt exist in season 5. And he killed aku and went to the past, saved his family and people from Aku and slain aku in the past.

The same things that happened to ashi wouldve happened to his friends he met in the future. The scotsman, his daughters ALL these things would cease to exist!!!! They made ashi to make this fact HURT even more than wouldve if only his friends were lost to the timeline.

It just shows that the show was more parallel to his dreams than previously thought. When he woke up, the characters(esepcially the girl he always went on adventrues with in his dreams) disappeared!!!! He just actually put the dream into reality with the show!

Just like his waifu in his dreams, ashi disappeared from jacks life when the adventure(dream) ended..... Fucking masterpiece.

Why are there so many retards who act liked all of his friends just died?

Pretty sure most of the character's he met will just be born again, but into a future without Aku. Unless their birth revolved around Aku existing their circumstance for birth would not have changed. Ashi is one of the only ones who can never exist again

To Jack, it did. To everyone else, it didn't.

Aren't you happy that he got back and now has a chance for the life that was taken away from him?
Speaking of which, I'm personally so glad Genndy didn't listen to the "rapid aging" idiots on here.

The girl was real, taught him how to draw when he was a kid, it's just that he never got together with her.

>The girl was real
Source!?

youtube.com/watch?v=p5q6hwK13t4

It would have been neat to see Jack and non-Dystopian future Ashi look at the scenery in the last shot.

But he nevers says that it is the same grill faggot

We don't know that the people Jack met and knew would be born, because a lot of the things that would cause their births revolve around a society where Aku's rule was law. Take for example the Scotsman. He out and out hates Aku, and it would stand to reason that his parents probably did as well. But had his parents always been close? What if his parents came from two Celtic tribes that got brought together seeking refuge away from Aku's tyrrany? Undoing the future would give those tribes no reason to come together, which would cause the Scotsman to not be born. That's just one possible thing about how those he met may not come to pass.

>didn't get with first waifu
>Jack didn't get with his waifu

Kino

are you kidding me? are you this much of a dumb ass and dont understand time travel? Jesus christ. If aku didnt exist THE WHOLE FUTURE is changed. All the events, all the sperms, all the eggs, all the people, all the people who got killed off probably and therefore lived in the ending which interfered with other ppl mating. Come on man. youre a fuckign moron kys

The soul undeniably exists in Samurai Jack, sperm and eggs ain't got shit to do with who you are.

he stated in the season 5 premier stream it was based on a girlfriend from the dreams he had. in front of his wife

god you dont understand cause and effect

Because living is pain. This show is an ever-lasting remainder.

a picture is worth a thousand words

I got more emotional over Regular Show's ending

i know.... it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened

yeah i mean it was guna be sad no matter what cuz by killing past aku and saving his senpai the future ppl all cease to exist anyways so either way it was guna be biter sweet im happy it happened at all. it gave me something to look forward to

I felt absolutely nothing when Ashi died. I was actually smiling because I was struggling to take it seriously.

Don't feel too bad. The ending was garbage. Jack will live on to fuck some other gook from his kingdom. His giant prince manhood/cock will forget all about that autistic love child that was Akus daughter. Genndy is so overweight. His age and being Russian are really starting to show these days. Man that ending was so 6/10ish