ITT

Actors that looks like one of your parents

Let's change it a bit from the previous thread

I used to watch Ripley's Believe it or Not in the early 2000s and was blown away with how much Dean Cain looked like my dad. They even had the same glasses at some point.

Dad.

>Ron Jeremy
Looks just like my dad and they both have the same first name.

Technically not an actor but it's an exact match

literal dead ringer for my dad

Your mother was ugly.

I think I look kind of like a thin, non-balding version of him.

Easy. My dad has short hair, otherwise their fucking doppelgangers.

Not an actor but this cunt looks like my father.

Found the siblings

>Grew Up an Only Child, always Wanted Siblings
>Find long lost Brother through Sup Forums

He even went back to college in his late 40s. Everyone called him Rodney. Even his college dean's last name was Martin, IIRC.

Not a actor but my dad looks like MIke

So I guess there is hope that I can eventually get laid.

IMAGINE

I’m sure alot of people’s Dad’s look like jamie lee curtis.

My mother is a beautiful woman.

My mom looks really similar to pic related. Shes got a breakfast at tiffanys poster framed in her condo it looks just like a young her in the painting. Shes neurotic as the day is long and inherited alot of bad traits from her but thats fine because i got the aesthetics.

Her side of the family is really pretty and very unathletic, despite not appearing so.

he looked a lot better when he was younger so probably not

I can't think of any actresses that look like my mom nowadays, but my did mom look a lot like Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club during the late 80s/early 90s.

How my dad looks today only grayer. I'm the guy from the previous thread who looks like Jeff Goldblum and Rick Moranis. I guess you can all tell what race I am. It's not Chinese.

Same guy. My dad looked like Paul McCartney when he was young with the beard, and now he looks like Hank Hill.

Bullshit, show us.

Same.
Dad looked like Jeff Bridges.

Meanwhile, mom looked like a blonde Carrie Fisher when she was young.

I need you guys to tell me what you would do if your mommy looked like Christina Hendricks

I'm the girl who looks like Kristen Stewart from previous thread. My dad looks like Ed Helms

>more like daddy
i mean more like let your daddy fuck me user

He hates gays, m8.
Not possible.

>implying

i am 100% female cunt revenue user

>Actors that looks like one of your parents

>girls
>on the internet
Lmao, good one.

my old man looks like Hugh Grant and Steve Buscemi fell into the machine from the Fly.

prick.

>cock blocking your own dad
i'd swallow at both ends is all im saying

All I know is on the rare occasion a female somehow does indeed somehow end up on Sup Forums there is a specific rule to be followed.

i don't care about rules user show me your dad's sexy fucking dick.

No, How dare you come to Sup Forums as a female and not follow the sacred rule of pic of tits with timestamp and possibly face?

Dad's not even a beaner he just has tan skin dark skin

My dad looks kinda like Bruce Jenner when he was growing his hair long but he hadn't gone full tranny yet
I tell him that and that he needs a haircut but he doesn't listen

>all this dissention
i'm already touching myself user, alright, you're hot as fuck, i just need more of your dad

Exactly like him in this pic but with shorter hair and a light stubble.

Well if you’re already doing that then it shouldn’t be hard for you to follow the damn rules & post a puc with timestamp of your Tits & possibly your face, then should it woman?

>implying i have time to find a camera
>implying i have all the shit kids nowadays have that means they can film everything they're doing all the time like they're interesting

if you don't give me your dad's number i'm just going to keep masterbate to you, while thinking of your dad.

What year are you living in? 1988?
Most phones have cameras in them these days you old bat.

Will you two shut the fuck up?

so alike its weird

>you old bat
that's right baby, that's right snake fuck me

oh yeah you do me right kurt

generic good looking. nothing special.

back off he's mine

Jt Walsh. Surisingly intimidating for a middle aged white guy. Even the black teenagers at my school never goofed off around him, he was a math teacher. Also dead