What was this guy's fucking problem?

what was this guy's fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ztg7iayTh-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody betray him

he was too good a person for this cruel world

I’m reading disaster artist right now. It’s pretty self explanatory.

>there are people who actually believe he did not hit her

he did

The Disaster Artist made me confused on how I feel about Tommy. On one hand, he's a genuinely sympathetic guy that had a dream. On the other hand, he was a complete fucking asshole. Maybe it was because he's just socially awkward and probably has brain damage from that car crash, but holy shit I wanted Greg to beat the shit out of him when Tommy tried filming them two playing football in San Francisco.

Lisa tore him apart, did you even watch the movie?

He was fed up with this wurld.

He's secretly the world's greatest actor, playing the world's greatest character

she was tearing him appart

tommy may be a prick but greg is the real douchebag. the book is one of the funniest things ive read, but greg is a complete asshole. he calls tommy his friend yet he writes an entire book about tommys weird behavior... really dickish to me.

he did not!

He never hit her!

i mean... have you never met eurotrash before? it's not that hard, guys.

He did not hit her

I rarely would listen to an audiobook over reading the source material but TDA is an exception

>those fucking imitations of tommy's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=K40IToeN51Y

He had to tell the story man, if Tommy acted like a dick then he was a dick.

A few days ago, I heard a podcast run by some psychologists who were giving a rundown of the various abnormalities that Tommy demonstrates in The Room and in public. One of them was absolutely convinced that Tommy has borderline personality disorder, and the the "I did not hit her" incident probably came from a real incident where he probably hit a girl and refused to see that he did anything wrong.

user you replied to, my favoriteam part was what tommy did the anniversary of 9/11, tied with greg recounting what may or may not be tommys real backstory

dick seems a bit harsh

Nobody's perfect, greg

The entire book is basically a love letter to their friendship, though. For as much as Greg portrays Tommy as an unstable asshole, he makes it clear that he thinks Tommy is a great guy, and that he really appreciates how Tommy helped him throughout the years and admires that he was able to make his dream come true. Yeah, there's some bad stuff, but it's far from a hit piece.

His choice of future wives and best friends mostly

i don't buy that greg's sincere when he says that. he seems like he's only tommy's friend when it suits him and makes him money.

Sounds interesting. Link to podcast?

That book needed to be written regardless of money

To be fair, Greg's wrote a movie (a two part movie, mind you) and he specifically wrote it with Tommy and him in mind as the leads.

I think it would have been better if they would have bothered to read the book instead of relying on the movie, but there's still some interesting stuff in there:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztg7iayTh-8