Why the fuck didn't he open this package?

Why the fuck didn't he open this package?

Because rebellions are built on hope.

To get a sense of purpose or some boring bullshit like that
Also why didn't the director made a fucking timeskip once he was rescued? Ruined the whole movie for me

Yeah felt like such a deflating moment.
The movie had so much tension, and slow build to the rescue as well.

Would have been a good twist if she shot him at the door when he knocked.

Right I mean it had satellite phone in it the whole time

It didnt belong to him

Might as well go
>HURR WHY DIDNT HE DIE IN THE CRASH?

Realism faggots are ruining cinema.

This.

His wife's decapitated head was in there.

He used it as motivation to survive.

Was the woman in the truck at the end the lady whose package he saved? Seemed too obvious to be true

Also I found it hard to believe that he didn't open up the angel package when he opened up every other one he found. If I was stuck on an island and saw a package with angel wings on it, I would take that as a sign I should maybe open it up

Because they needed an excuse to put the FedEx logo in every goddam scene, them and Wilson are pretty clever I must say.

Sorry but its all about product placement, I dont care how much you love sending boxes of shit around the world, if you are fucking eating raw fish and talking to volleyballs you bet your ass you use that satellite phone.

phones dont work without electricity retard

It has been 10+ years since I saw Cast Away. What do you mean? From what I remember everything was wrapped up in terms of plot and editing

phones existed before electricity

think about what you just said

>Everything in the movie builds up to him getting rescued
>Get near a sea-liner or whatever with his raft
>Timeskip to a long time after, where he's re-acclimated to normal life and on American soil
I don't know I was expecting him savor the rescue and struggle to find a normalcy again, not being a dead eyed jaded dude

because he was stupidly attatched to his dumb fuck job. Literally ANYTHING in that box could have been used to survive.

he's right, they existed before electricity dumbfuck

nice samefag

Eh. I too would of like to seen another half hour of him acclimating to normal life but in the end I felt like it wouldn't serve too much pourpsoe on the overall film. It would of been a different story

He didn’t have a box cutter thanks to you know who *cough* jews *cough*

kek POTS systems always needed electricity, approx 50 volts to send the call from exchange to residence

What? During the plane ride to that hotel, he was picked up from the liner, no? They just gave him a shave, haircut, and clean clothes.

Nolan fags must want the other stuff between him letting go of Hunt and finally delivering the package.