I didn't believe in ghosts

>I didn't believe in ghosts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/92594561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>until I put on the mask

>Zak and logan paul will never investigate the japanese suicide forest together.

oh no it's back

damn it user, ignorance was bliss

big post

I'll support this thread because it's not faggy star wars shit.

did the spirits finally go away

Too soon. I will make another ghost adventures thread tonight at 3:15 am to close the portal we opened. You better be there

I am glad someone made a new thread so we could get more spooky

Did Nick or Aaron ever go off on Zak? He treats them like crap

i think they are gone for good

Based ghost poster

>zak will never investigate the abadoned gold king mill in Colorado
That place is spooky as fuck

yes, the thread was cleansed by five priests

That last thread was something else you guys

>Zak will never investigate your haunted boipussy

>DUDE WATCH OUT

I just saw something over your left shoulder.

Is this still going on? I remember watching it somewhat ironically a while ago, last thing I had heard about it was that the couple who made some of the shit they used murder suicided themselves

Also what episodes are the best? I remember the Bobby Mackey ones were ghostkino

>"We managed to record a little girl saying 'help me', play it"
>"WGKLNLKBNSLDNGLJNLGJNDGJLN"
>"Did you hear it? Play it again"
>"WGKLNLKBNSLDNGLJNLGJNDGJLN *subtitles: Help Me*"

please don't tell me you bought the presence with you

Yeah, the doll posts getting Satan trips was frigging unreal

>it was at this moment Aaron got physically ill after a light anomaly passed through his body

I think so. The best episode was one I saw in like 2008. They were investigating a think a slaughterhouse and the dude ended up with fuckloads of scratches and shit. He ended up going and getting an exorcism or some shit and the priest scolded him.

God the show was dumb as shit but so entertaining

DONT REPLY TO HIM, Sup Forums

THIS IS THE DEMON WE BROUGHT OUT FROM THE GATEWAY. HE IS AN IMPOSTER POSING AS user

For you.

>DUDE

GET OFF OF ME

>DOOOOOOOOODDDDD

DID SOMEONE JUST TOUCH MY BUTT

WTF THE SPIRITS ARE STILL HERE?

*anxiety increases*

I do enjoy this show, unironically.
>Frat boys hunting ghosts
Its just fun to get fucked up and watch

I DONT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE

REVEAL YOURSELF

WHAT DO YOU WANT

WHO'S THE FUCKING DEMON?

Zak isnt a fratboy, he's an /x/fag trapped in a chad's body

>Aaron, go down in the basement where people were tortured mercilessly and where their bodies are still buried
>By yourself

if dubs we are all awarded our very own semen demon

s-show yourself

WHAT DOES MY SEMEN DEMON LOOK LIKE?

>most of the ghost adventures episodes On Demand were taken off
I'm pissed. Can somebody please start a stream. Of all nights to stream this show, tonight needs to be one of them.

We've unleashed something evil

>Of all nights to stream this show, tonight needs to be one of them.
>We've unleashed something evil
What?

don't turn around

Some user opened a portal to hell in the last ghost adventures thread. We were communicating with spirits in the form of dubs

holy shit DON'T TURN AROUND

Last ghost thread had some flicked up shit

N-NANI????!?1

may the spirits consume us all

gib semen demon

I am most definitely not a ghost

T̜̖͚̫̰̻o͖̣̝̣ ̝̯͔̤̬̣̟i̟̖̙̩n̤̹̖̣̥͇v̙̞͙̝̤o̻͓͔k̤̮̖̱̞̗̫̬e̱̰ ̘̠͓̰̗̙̘̖t̝̗͔h̦̹e͇̯ ͈͔͇̜h̳̝͈̩͖̳͍̱̱i̗v͈͖̘̞̗͎̪e̗̹̤̬̬̫-̘͇̜͕̤͙m̱̬͓̼̗͓i͎̥͔̘̺͙̻ṇ̥̜̼̱͖̜̣d̪̟̹̗̗̯ ̭̺͓̥̮͎ṛ̳̼̤e͎̘̹͎̪̙p̻̖r͙͍̼͚͇̺̱͙̫e̤̮̩̯̝̣s̞̳͉͎̠̫̪ͅe͕͖̹̪̬̖n͚̘̜̙̜t͍̞̙̤i̺̥̜͈͕n̩̣͙̝̗̙͉g̟̘̝̙̪ͅ ̥̭͇̦̹t̙h͍̱͖̹̫e̠͔̟̣͚ ̪̘̻̘͈͖ͅͅs̤̮̥͍̫̫e̺͉̱͚̩̖e̟d̖̖̠̩̙̞͎ ̘̬͖̗͇̦̭̩o̬f̯̣͈̙̖̟ c͔̭̣ͅh̺̜̘͍̻̬͓a͉͉o̘̼̤̙͔̣̱̣s̫͔̯̠ͅͅ.͓̺͉
͍͔̜̹̬̼I̮͓̹͎n̖̟̘̱͙̦v̱͕o͕͎̩k̭̭̼̜̯͕i̤͚n͉̮̣̗̜̖͓̰̱g̞̞͚̳͕͎̞ ͔̱͕̜t͉̘͎̤̰̫̯͈h̺̩̱̝̹͇̰e̦͔̝ ͉f̯̳̖͍e͔̣͉͖̘͕̹͖e̺̣̼l̪̦̜̩i͉͉̦͈n̦g̯͙̱̠̪̮͇͉̻ ̟̟̘̬o͓͇̳f̖͔̪̯̠̙̖̜ ̣͕̠d͚̭̗ͅe͔͕a̩̺t̤͙̥̙͕͚͇̣̙h͕̳̪.͔͚͔͚̫̗̪͓
̻͓̳̜T͍̟̞͇͎͓̰̮̼h̞̼͎e̫̭̫̱͈̘̰ ̩͉̳͚͚̣̜̗L͔̰̳̮͎̥̱̤o̼͓͓͇̦̭̱ͅͅv̬̞̯̪͚̗̺͔e̦̫̟c͔̹̮̖̝͇̬r͎̖̞̟̙a͓̥f͉̰̝̮̩̠͈t̺͔̩͔i̤̹̫̱̦͉̻̝a͉̦̟̬͉̺n͈̘͙ ̳̼̤̹͓̺̭ẖ̜͙̦i̗͉͈̹͔̯̼v̫̮̱̬̞̩͕͈e̞̙̥̖͕̠-͕͖͉̞̙̣ͅͅm͉̫i̦͕̼̹̘̠n̬̪̼͖͍̜͎̮ͅd̘̞͚̗ ͎̤̹͙͍o͇̖f͈͚͕̩ ͇̳̫̣̻̜̞̪f͈̖̣̬̥̤͓̩e̘̝̗̼͚͉͈̻̺e̮͈̩͍̖̫͉̦ḏ͎̘̘̝.̟̣̳̘̯ ̞̖̞S͍̮̰͖n̰e͖̘͙͙ͅe̳͖̰̳d̩̥̜̹͈̜̗ͅ.̣ͅ
͍̻͎̜H͈̠̭͇̣͓e̼͉̣͚ ̩̱͍̱w̳͓̫͕h͕̩͖͎̪͚ͅo̬ ̠̭͔̘W̩̮͔̪͕͖ạ̠̻̫̩̮̩i͍̬͉̬t͓̹͕͚͚̺̥s̗ ̼̭B͔͔̭̥̣̻͓ͅe̗̥͕h̦̺̭͚̠̮̩i̱̗n̝d͙̥̗̩̬ ̻T̞͓h̪̼̭̯e̥͚̮ ̳̩W͈͎̜̹͇a̬͎̦̳̺l͍̯̳l͔.̟͉͔
̱̯̗̭̥̹̝̗S͖̟͇͓̜̯ͅN͚̳̤̜̺E̜ͅE̱̣͕̞D̮̞̻̼͉̜͉̗ͅ!̺͖̤

ARE THERE ANY SPIRITS WITH US RIGHT NOW

Can someone link to this ghost thread you are all talking about? I want to know what kind of spirits we're dealing with.

nice try

DONT LISTEN TO THE VOICES
DUDE

BRING ME HELL

Based

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/92594561

For the record, I think you're a demon

Proverbs 21:16

Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead.

hello demons

IT'S MOVING

This was the post that opened up the gateway

Someone should give it to Zak Bagans to put in his haunted museum

>Ghost Adventures is now a Sup Forums meme

Is there nothing sacred!

>now
get the fuck off this web domain

what if opening the portal released something so ancient and powerful we can't even see

>"What have I got myself into?", you're thinking as you follow Zak into the building. Zak has always been kinky, but what else would you expect from a dark, ghost hunting, vampire lover? He always turns you on, sometimes not even trying too. It's just something about him.. The body, the tattoos, everything. And he's big... very big. He knows his way around you too. By the time you two get set up, it's well into lockdown time. You feel him grab your hand, and he whispers in your ear. "Are you sure you're down, baby?" you reply in a sexy voice, "Of course I am" and you bite his neck. He loves that. He picks you up with his hands on your ass and pushes you against the wall. You lock lips and you grab his bulge. You push up against him and he moans. Now he takes off your shirt and tosses it to the floor. Feeling him makes you so wet. His shirts off in matter of seconds and you run your hand over his chest. You moan as his hand goes into your pants and after a few minutes he takes them off. You feel that he's hard and that makes you wetter. He runs his tongue over your bare breasts and your knee is rubbing on his dick. You're moaning and he's grunting as you now pull down his underwear. You feel it go straight up to his stomach, this most really turn him on. You run your hand up his dick and he moans. Now your thong comes off and he feels you completely.
>"You're really wet" He says as he pushes his fingers in. You can't speak so you just moan. And now its time he lifts you up and lays you down on the bed. He lifts up you legs and plunges in to you really deep. You can't help but call out. He continues thrusting harder and faster and then breathless he asks "Are you ready?" "Yes!" you half moan. You make your way to your climax and release and you feel him do the same as he lets out a final moan. When he finishes he plops down next to you, both of you are breathing heavy. He kisses you before saying between breaths "We..Need..To..Review..The..Evidence"
>You just laugh.

>UV LASERS

i can feel it

>Xbox Kinect

HO LEE FUK

ZAK WATCH OUT

*unexplained noises*

I remember when they investigated that saloon in Goodsprings from New Vegas. Zak is definitely Sup Forums as fuck.

Did you hear that

Do you guys think Zack ever gets ghost pussy?

Halloween came early

You better start believin' in Ghost Hunter threads

You're in one.

He sure tries

MAY THE SPIRITS POSSESS US ALL

bruh don't say that i don't like messing with spirits

There were at least 2 episodes. One where he tries to get molested by a ghost and another where he tries to summon a succubus.

It was at this moment that everyone in this thread began getting haunted by a succubus

help us

You urbex, annon?

they have left us

My name is Zak Bagans. I've never believed in ghosts, until I came face to face with one. So, I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video... With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator, Nick Groff, and our equipment tech Aaron Goodwin. The three of us will travel to some of the most highly active paranormal locations, where we will spend an entire night, being locked down from dusk until dawn... Raw...Extreme... These are our Ghost Adventures.

Wait for tonight at 3am

My name is Bill Wilson. I've never believed in big guys, until I came face to face with one. So, I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video... With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator, Masketta Man, and our equipment tech Dr. Pavel. The three of us will travel to some of the most highly active big guy locations, where we will spend an flight plan, being locked down from dusk until dawn... Raw...Extreme... These are our Baneposting Adventures.

kek

>woah did you hear that

>A;LSKDJFPQUIERHGNAOFJPQURWEGB;LAKSHDGFQWP

>slow that down

>HELKJASDIDNFAOSDLYSOGOOASDJ
>subtitle*he didn't fly so good*

YOUR A BIG SPIRIT

hello spooky boys

ZAK RIGHT THERE

Man it sure would be cool if ghosts possessed me right now
Then I could get a ghost gf

for you

Well I guess lets just pack it up g-

OH *BLEEP WHAT THE *BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP* OH MY *BLEEP* GOD DID YOU *BLEEP* SEE THAT?

Does anybody else get "translate from Vietnamese" when they enter this thread?
Could the spirits be trying to tell us something?

Oh man I think its gone.

Wow I cannot believe we just saw a REAL *bleep* ghost. Man what an experience. Wow. Just wow.

Spirits... are you still with us?