Savage Moments in Comics

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rTzJIxBHKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh snaaaaaap!

For real though, it was a good moment, and the fact that some people still need the ending explained to them is a bit disheartening.

are Red Son and strips by Kelly the only good right-leaning comics?

It was Lex's ultimate moment. None of his other accomplishments even come close to this.

WILL YOU FUCKERS STOP MAKING LOSS EDITS

did you see a 4 panel comic and just assume loss?

I love the one where he keys a car

Yes.

>92601712
What the fuck does savage mean in this context and how old are the people who use that term in that manner?

Savage, like being smack talked by Randy Savage.
Generally a sick burn.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rTzJIxBHKc

Older than you apparently.

Oh shit, can't unsee.

Noice.
But I raise you this one.

Damn!

holy shit

rekt

As much as was fucked up in Superior Spider-Man, this moment was great.

I am not sure this is speaking much more about Bluto, or Olive. I mean, the guy is enough self-aware to lower his standard and he still can't score.

Sheeeeeit.

I can't believe Lex beat Superman with guilt.

I don't really think Red Son is leaning any particular way politically, rather exploring the philosophical extremes Superman's driving ethos could be taken to under different circumstances. The whole point of the conclusion was that Superman had become the authoritarian dictator he'd never wanted to be--Luthor mayn very well be the same sort of person (Lois even muses on this). The difference is that Luthor's accomplishments are human accomplishments, and even they ultimately lead to destruction via complacency.

Honestly the whole ending felt... weird to me. Like they were short an issue or some pages.

Let's be honest, I don't think there is much other way to do it.

Wow, he actually realized it?

You missed the part of the ending where Luthor and his goons go through Superman's writings, ideas and sciences, realize that they are actually pretty amazing, and then quietly rebrand them as Luthorism as they put them into play over the next several centuries.

The government Luthor creates is run by scientists, and artists, if I remember.

He's bullshit even by comic standards.

I can't believe people actually liked that shit story.

Even when Superman was wrong he was right.

The hell dose that even mean?
How is this anything other than Lex getting but mad at his shitty attempt at ruling the universe and getting shit stomped my supes?

He's sayin if he made those improvements, he'd be out of her league.

Alot of people have unrealistic expectations of a perfect mate and don't realize they aren't so amazing themselves.

>why dont you just man the BOTTLE in a whole superWORLD?

>He's sayin if he made those improvements, he'd be out of her league.
Yeah, I know. And that's my point. Even when lowering his standard, he can't get any. Which is saying something about him too

> it's actually the original PS1 version that runs via the PS3's internal PS1 emulator.
To be fair, Olive is well fine with Popeye.

Its means Superman's way of saving the world in Red Son was basically the same thing as Braniac putting the world inside a bottle.

You doofus.

Does the guy get turned down by a lot of low-league girls, or just Olive? Because Olive strikes me as more stuck-up than easy to get with.

>he can't get any.
He can't click with Olive, there's nothing to suggest he doesn't get any elsewhere. He wouldn't seem ponderous about a lack of success with her if it was the default with all women.

> it's actually the original PS1 version that runs via the PS3's internal PS1 emulator.
Wut?

That pussy cat got crushed!

SNAP

If only Batman had taken the glasses off of him and hit him with them... Now THAT'S a joke.

Rawr, kitty got claws.

I know this triggered a lot of people, but I always hated Black Cat and this gave me a good laugh.

And then he gets killed due to his own sheer dumbness.

I love her as a wannabe cape with just enough power to not get killed, and I still loved that scene.

This wasn't really savage.

what is it? i have no idea what this is from

Sensible chuckle

eh, that wasn't so much savage as it was feeling good to have pete back

Red Son

Poor Power-Ring (I think?) he always seemed like the least important member of Crime-Justice League.

rofl god damn

Amazing.

>One punch

I love when bats does shit like this

...Ouuuch.

Jesus, a two for one.

Daaaaaamn, Wally

now get the one where someone calls out Batman for his multiple sidekicks.

Never gets old

DOCTOR JONES

AGAIN WE SEE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN POSSESS, WHICH I CANNOT TAKE AWAY

Vision's slowly forming smirk is pretty amazing on this page.

Kill yourself pham

I miss Morrison

I still don't know if batman would say this

and Sup Forums hasn't stopped crying ever since