Why won't Mike do a ghost hunting show?

Why won't Mike do a ghost hunting show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxgkDzu6-nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, does aidsmoby have a fucking pizza illuminati shirt? What dimension am I in?

Haven't you seen Ghost Adventures? You need to be /fit/ as fuck to hunt ghosts. Those ghosts would be up Mike's ass in a minute.

Probably because he has the self awareness to know he'd look like a dumbass even if he actually believes that bullshit

>/fit/ as fuck to hunt ghosts
Pleb detected, Aaron was pretty fat in the earlier seasons and he was always used as bait and ghosts didnt fucked with him much.

Ghosts aren't real

Im a ghost, I can show you trips to prove it.

Apologize or I will spook you,

Get fucked ghost cunt
Fucking piece of shit get lost

Who the fucking idiot watch this shit?

Mike should make a special appearance in an episode of Ghost Adventures. He's already been to Zaks haunted museum and if you've been to his museum, you've probably met him too

Only a matter of time before Mike has a major midlife crisis and moves to Las Vegas to set up his own ghost-related business targeted at tourists.

I wonder if it'll have rides

Because as much as he acts like an alpha, he needs beta followers like Rich and Jay to make him feel powerful. But Rich and Jay wouldn't waste their time hunting ghosts so Mike couldn't do anything. Josh might but that'd just be lame.

BOTW with January Jones when??

I wish the bald fuck would die.

these guys are terrific

That's the wrong way to look at it. He's a true alpha, the leader of a pack. And packs only work if everyone knows their role.

A group of chads that are constantly vying for dominance is less effective than one alpha and his boys working in concert.

Hi mike

The point is that Mike is the "alpha" when he chooses to hang around a bunch of beta and/or retarded nerds. Of course he's going to look alpha compared to them. He used to even look better than they did, which was probably part of it. But left up to his own devices he'd be too scared to do anything. A lot of groups of nerdy guys will have that one in charge who's hot shit compared to the rest but on his own or with normies he'd be a wallflower. That's Mike.

get ready to get spooked.

Because not even ghosts want to live in Wisconsin.

Why do so many Americans believe in ghosts? I'm always surprised when someone brings up ghosts at work or something, pretty much everyone watches Ghost Hunters and shit.

Because it's fun to believe in ghosts.

Good word writing

It'd be an opportunity for Mike to move to a muscle beach town in Florida and turn into a Slavic liftbear while also hunting ghosts.

brainlet:the post

Mike should guest star on Chris Bores's Haunted Investigators

I've seen Ghostbusters. Those guy were overweight slobs.
He can do it!

Could Mike do it from a sensual angle, like only hunt 8+/10 lady ghosts who are down to fuck?

>its a Jay rips on Mike for believing ghosts

It was hilarious to see te turn tables, but also kinda sad.

which episode was this again?

How do I set up hidden projectors inside Mike's apartment to make him think he's being haunted by all the unborn children he made his ex-gfs abort?

>That podcast about raising your kids to believe Jesus never even existed

Heretical desu.

Remember Irate Gamer's ghost hunting show?

He started it up again a year or two ago after he retired the irate gamer
youtube.com/watch?v=FxgkDzu6-nk
most of the time now he just does toy reviews with a minecraft puppet and rakes in the kid views

Why does Jessi put up with his bullshit? Imagine being dragged to paranormal/star trek conventions every week.

I used to live in a town that was witness to one of the bloodiest, worst battles in american history.
Every single person that lives there believes in ghosts because eventually, you're going to have an experience with one.

I would love to watch him and Rich do an unironic Star Trek show

nothing is real