Coco

>Coco
So he was a tranny right?

>Luv
So she was a stripper right?

His death looked pretty painful desu.

All the deaths in this movie looked painful. They were all hard to watch, except for Luv getting drowned, which was just delightful.

>All the deaths in this movie looked painful.
Even K's?

He doesn't look too good

I bet she liked being choked by K

Yeah, Goose really sold that shit, especially with that final death rattle. The man is walking kino.

Okay boys, someone explain. What exactly's going on here?

i think she cracked his head like an egg

burst blood vessels from impact trauma you uneducated pleb

I wish.

Where did his neck go?

She shattered his neck.

He nutted but she was still sucking.

she punched his nape

poor K

Retard strong replicant gave him a karate chop to the back of the neck. Shattered vertebrae, ruptured blood vessels, all that good stuff.

he was thrown out of a spaceship

Severed his spine, blunt force trauma from the hit tore the carotid arteries in his neck and burst blood vessels in his eyes

What was her problem brehs? Coco didn't deserve that.

what did K mean by this?

coco would've just told the police commissioner who took the bones which would've lead to a very complicated situation involving wallace corp and the police. neither sides wanted this, they were both sworn to secrecy.

His name's Schiff, Thomas. Paranoid schizophreniac. The kind of mind OP attracts.

>schizo henchman
>pedophile
>tranny
>Marvel movies
This guy has an interesting resume

Looks like an expression you make when someone else does something embarrassing, but you're too good to laugh so you just awkwardly look away

>The last thing she sees is K with a halo over his head.

K I N O

Was it autism?

>Nandez
So his life mattered more right?

Look honey, I'm a replicant for policework, not a pleasure model. Due to budget constraints, I wasn't equipped with all the necessary parts to have fun with you. Can you please leave me alone now?

Why did she put her finger in his mouth as he was drowning her? Was this her attempt at foreplay after the kiss?

probably to rip his jaw off so no one else could kiss him

I really thought it was unrealistic how the movie portrayed black people. I mean they went from being presidents of the most powerful countries in the world and top athletes to child slavers and wood analysts in less than 150 years.

What happens in the future?

It got better

I loved him in doctor quinn medicine woman.

no stripper on earth is that well dressed my man

no, just a regular future soyman
best waifu took care of that shit