Could they do a live action Ladybug or would it just be too damn lewd?

Could they do a live action Ladybug or would it just be too damn lewd?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMMoNswB1KA/?hl=en
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14518195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like we would just jack off to it regardless.

would depend on the acoustics

Haven't heard the news?

instagram.com/p/BMMoNswB1KA/?hl=en

France could do it.

only if the suit is as skin-tight as it is in the show

(partially) fixed.

They cannot possibly make this lewd enough.

>western version of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Wouldn't that just be Power Rangers anyways?

Wouldn't there be an outline of her underwear if the suit is that form-fitting?

>implying

Is there a shota hot enough to play Chat Noir?

Everyone knows that you don't wear underwear under your super suit, user.

But surely the super suit must magic away all the sweat and body odor building up underneath it then?

It would be too lewd. That is why they're going to do it anyways.

oh my goodness me

>from anime to cgi to live action in the span of 7 seven years
what went """"""""""""""right""""""""""""""""?

If Sup Forums is any indication hot cat boys

I'm really worried the suit will look bad.

As long as it is unashamedly tight.

He is objectively the best part of the show, and not just for sexual reasons.

Although mainly for sexual reasons.

More like boys hot for the cat.

Saban money

Its gonna be Laura Marano isnt it?

nothing is too lewd for France

What happened to the anime of this?
All I see is the CGI one.

They just have adult gymnasts do it.

>Lady Wifi's belt covers her womb

Oh...
Oh my.

the 2D version was scrapped in favor of the 3D version for budget concerns, they really did a good job on the CGI though, easily the best 3D show out to date

although there are rumors/talks about doing a special or like an OVA in the original style

nothing impure about wanting to knock up Alya, its perfectly natural

That's some damn good fanart.

>2D was scrapped
But....didn't the creator promise use that even though they were doing the 3D one we'd get the anime version eventually?
Fuck

Alizee hasn't aged well.

they scrapped doing the entire show in 2d but i doubt it's totally off the table. they might use it for shorts or something.

Let's be honest: It wouldn't be lewd. The costumes would probably look cheap af and not even tight like they are on the actual characters.

>easily the best 3D show out to date

>People actually believe this.

So what do you think is better then?

How many CG shows are at or close to the same quality? All I can think of is Clone Wars.

inb4 Tumblr throws a bitchfit because the studio didn't take the time to go through specifically half-Chinese/half-French actresses that look the part

It's probably pretty low on their list.

After all they've done/doing a musical, webisodes, Miraculous Chibi, that film that's been mentioned earlier and I'm sure there's going to be more.

A show when the girl was just a bait for straight idiots, then got bombarded with cringey creepy gay art of the catboy, he isnt even endearing to the eye as people think, since its design its the typical Western CGI with warped streched face proportions

You are fucking delusional Jesus christ. Ladybug is low tier garbage, even the cartoon with Agent Chase was better.
Ladybug could run in fucking real time with those backgrounds and empty streets.

>"Chat Noir isn't actually hot guys, stop believing your lying eyes! His face is weird and stretched. Your boner has lied to you!"

>Could they do a live action Ladybug
maybe
But it would be like live action of Code Lyoko

My dick warped in streched proportions, explain it

Obligatory pic for all Ladybug threads.

>he isnt even endearing to the eye as people think
Rebuttal: Skin tight outfit on shota cat boy.

when is season 2 coming out??

>Laura Marano
Why?

Source?

This.
(Part 1)
When i first started watching ML, It annoyed me that Adrien got the asshole kwami. My thought processes was, Why did the sweet girl with supportive friends and family get the positive, supportive kwami? And Adrienne essential got stuck with the supervillain Kwami??
but as the show progressed I've come to appreciate what Plagg is doing for Adrian, as previously mentioned Plagg is the villain kwami not just because of his destructive/selfish nature but because he does 2 important thing to Adrien.

1. (He dismisses the authority figures in Adriens life) which makes Adrien act on his own will and judgment.
2. (He is a source of constant problems) which allows Adrien to went his frustrations and grievances.

The thing that originally caught my interest abut Adrien is that he is the traditional rich kid™. "In addition to being a model, Adrien takes basketball, fencing, piano, and Chinese lessons" -miraculousladybugwiki. He has to be the perfect son 24/7 perfectly polite and constantly impress important businesses people. He is in some way forced to constantly be calm, collected, and charming.
In the beginning of the show he doesn't allow himself to express his anger/frustration to his father nor to Nathalie (maybe Gorilla?) because he knows that it wouldn't help, he just begrudgingly accept his faith,
this is seen in the first scene of the first episode as soon as he's caught trying to sneak to school he protest but his father shuts him down, and that's it no arguments no but's just a "Yes father" and home he goes. Adrien is clearly the type of kid that doesn’t break the rules.
I'm pretty sure he has a complex about breaking rules. We have been show multiple times in the show that when he as much as considers stepping out of line as his civilian self he goes into a self doubt spiral "Why did i think this was a good idea? What was i thinking?? Why did i go along with this???" etc etc...

Soon (tm)

Originally it was suppose to be May or June but from what I hear its more likely July or August now

Also don't know how the international release will be handled, when it will start airing in France verse when it goes up on Netflix in the USA

(Part 2)
This is where Plagg comes in he gives Adrien someone to get annoyed and angry at, and rightfully so in most cases. This helps Adrien stop repressing all his emotions. By giving Adrien an outlet for all of his irritations he is subtly reaffirms that his situation is not okay and he feels this way for a reason and acting out on those emotions is not wrong.
Plagg is the one person Adrien can justifiably get away with being angry at, not that Plagg seem to mind in most cases he is amused to see Adrien angry. Plagg hasn't ever been shown being hurt or offended when Adrien gets pissed at him, probably because he is an mortal demi-god who gives 0 fucks about other people opinions.

TL;DR
Adrien character is interesting because despite him being the perceived "perfect" character he is allows moments of weakens witch serve to humanize him, the fact that he is a genuinely good kid who want's to do god (be a good son/superhero) makes him worth rooting for for. Plagg as a plot device is in his own arrogant way showing Adrien that it’s okay not to be pitch perfect and allowing him to really be himself but in civilian and superhero form, and not just the poster boy of the ideal son. It's this transition (character arc) from obedient and self doubting, to a little more human and flawed, that makes him the best character for me.

I just like him because I have an S & M fetish and Chat Noir is basically wearing bondage gear. The fact that he is a charismatic twink with an ideal body type just seals the deal.

What do you think of Marinette, user? Can you do an analysis like this for her too?

I have no idea how Ladybug and Chat Noir manage to turn me on so much but god damn are they fine.

its because they are cute and perfect together

O_O

I honestly don't have much to say about Marinette. She's a spontaneous passionate person who's self-esteem issue often causes her to act shy and/or clumsy. Tikki can fill in both the best friend or helpful mom trope (she's essentially a personified diary book).
I think i'll rewatch the series this weekend and write a better character analysis.

Adrien doesn't look thrilled
>stupid lazy bitch can't paint her own toenails
>see if you can find tips in that magazine for a better toenail color, skank
>didn't even bother to get dressed
>i didn't sign up for this
>i'm not a pillow
>my back hurts

he gets a rimming when he finishes

Did they animate this to show off their asses?

Yes

>didn't even bother to get dressed
I don't think he would consider that a bad thing. What being French and all. Fuck, I don't think he'd mind even if he was *le gasp* British.

She is kissing his tip, she will do full service when he finish her toe nails.

The episode with the Street Fighter mechs was my favorite.

I'm not crazy about that face but
>everything neck down

And she can be that arrogant when she knows she's right. Or partially right.

sauce me bby.

The full image is signed saucy-scones on paheal.

Sauce you

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=14518195

this is his pixiv, got some great stuff on it

>tfw no french gf who pays for pedicures with blowjobs
I hate my life

Fpbp

>they'll cast some guy with no ass

Is it going to be a French production? I dunno if there are any French actors cute enough to be Cat Noir, but I know there's no American actors who have the right look.

>dat feel when you think about all the cute twinks who get casting couch'd but you still never see any on TV

At least there's Japanese shows, I guess.

If this we real for everyone, there will not be wars and terrorism.
We have to suffer, so we know this life is real.

Finished season 1, kind of a weak finale but it looks like the plots finally moving.

Japanese actors tend to look like abortions though. Maybe they can get Bryan Singer to let them sift through his harem.

Can't wait for it to finally be Fox and Bee time

Still wondering how they end up with who they end up with, like what is that vetting process like?

>It's a cat fags ruin anyother ladybug thread episode

Singer's boys look sickly and drug-addled.

At least the Nip guys have nice hair and pouty lips.

Kitty cat got back, mister matt.

Who ware fox and bee?

they could do it but she can't be 14

Obviously if they stick with the sexy latex outfits.

why?

I was in line picking up a pizza today and two little girls were playing the theme song super loud on their phone

Kids actually watch this show?

The real question is did it sexually awaken them?

I jerked off to way worse shit when I was a kid

This girl from a recent French cannibal film has a thick butt and nice tits. But yeah, she's also a good actress.

She could definitely make a decent Ladybug IMO.

Did they get away from you?

>from cannibal film to Ladybug

That's a 180

That's nothing.

Lizzy Olsen went from incest with Thanos to Scarlet Witch.