Did Johnny hit her or was it bullshit?

did Johnny hit her or was it bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307
youtube.com/watch?v=ayccwzZH4Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are some funny things tommy says but the movie is painfully long and stuck on it's one plot point which is repeated over and over. Pretty overrated in terms of bad-but-funny cult films, doesn't deserve a cult at all. Maybe if tommy had the money to have a vampire plot point like he wanted to add that into it back then.

He did naaaaat.
You should pay more attention to the movie.

Johnny was a good man user. How dare you

no but he should have

The funniest part is that it's not long at all. It's like less than an hour and a half but it's so awful that it feels like it's 3 hours long

O hai user

Did he really bought that drugs?

I feel like Troll 2 definitely is the best so bad it's good movie, The Room's funniest elements come from Tommy while Troll 2 everyone is entertaining because of the fucked up way they were directed and how they were told to read the script.

>two best friends are making out and about to get naked
>sit on the side and gleefully watch them
literally me

I wouldn't have given a shit about it had I not read The Disaster Artist desu

I'd pay good money to see Tommy go full Dracula and drive a flying car into space.

No, it's not true, don't even ask!

That's honestly the best part of the scene.

In case anyone hasn't played it at this point, the fangame is fantastic.
newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307

The dumbest parts are really funny, but actually sitting through the movie is a whole different story. The Room is one of very few movies that actually had me bored in the first 15 minutes, much thanks to those endless sex scenes.

how many takes did this one shot take again?

was 3 sex scenes really necessary?

it was BULLshit he did NAWWTT (but he should've)

It's worth noting that Johnny flies off the handle pretty easily and pushed Lisa down during a fairly innocuous conversation.

4, actually

The thing is, it feels so personal. That's what makes it so good. Like this guy made the most basic bitch story about himself, but in that sense it feels more honest.

mfw me underwears

this. it's funny if you watch the highlights but actually sitting through it is just bad

Underwear? What's that?

excuse me, what are these characters doing here?

lol i love how tommy fuckin giggles playfully while doing sexual stuff

Is tommy insane or is the cultural or language barrier the reason why he's such a weirdo?

He has brain damage

he's from new orleans

hahaha, what a story, mark

Where the fuck is he from
Where the FUCK did the money come from
How old is he

Give me the real answers not the ones to keep everyone fooled

I saw it in a packed theater, it was brilliant.

your supposed to toss a football around with the bros during the sex scenes

The money came from selling Korean sweaters afaik

It's both. He is foreign and mentally challenged.

holy shit. I love this

This

Also, is it just me, or was "The Room" just Tommy venting his feelings about a woman who badly wronged him?

The scene where his Lisa just brushes off her mother's revelation about breast cancer just feels like he wrote the character to be unnaturally uncaring.

I only ask because, if so, I can't help but wonder who this girl was and what her response would be seeing this movie dedicated to hating on her and how much it portrays Tommy as the victim.

tommy is a homo. the whole movie was a setup to get him closer with his boy toy crush.
conversely the whole movie is about how awful women are, and full of sex scenes to display what an incredible pussy magnet he is. read the disaster artist. tommy wanted greg the entire time. at least the movie with franco touched on it.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY DENNY

youtube.com/watch?v=ayccwzZH4Tg

Watching the highlights on youtube and listening to the book on tape read by Greg is pure kino experience. The movie itself is painfully boring to get through.

Greg apparently loved it too. The backstory the game has for Mark is similar to the one he kept trying to sell to Tommy

Writing The Room basically kept him from killing himself and hopefully got him over the shit he was dealing with internally. There's a reason he's so defensive over that silly tape

Was the police station in the same apartment building too?