Any good horror webseries to recommend?

>Netflix doesn't count

Any good webseries on YouTube I can binge?

Here's what I've seen so far.
>Marble Hornets
>Everyman Hybrid
>The West Records- Kino
>Don't Hug Me Im Scared- Kino
>Cat Ghost
>ECKVA

Also how's my list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_b4VvmzIVwf8bCC-eoMDzg
youtu.be/lY4eHaiVK9s
youtube.com/watch?v=LW7zWck0VAQ
youtube.com/channel/UCN6lfthWfZXIHcBmrwBPylQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=3sQIa-IdY0w
youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY
youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI
youtube.com/watch?v=jh09uIN6tl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Petscop

My favorite one is a little bit of an obscurity:
youtube.com/channel/UC_b4VvmzIVwf8bCC-eoMDzg

Consistent narrative though, that doesn't require you to keep up with 17 different twitter accounts and channels.

Just one long story about a girl who is physically unable to leave her house.

She's QT too, which doesn't hurt.

>20000 views
>bit of an obscurity

Thought it was going to be that terrible "Lonelygirl" thing.

>Marble Hornets
Got a little too full of itself when it started releasing DVDs with bonus bloopers and other shit.

>Everyman Hybrid
Quite possibly the best webseries out there, but desperately needed someone like Night Mind to explain it to me.

>The West Records
Looks good in terms of presentation, but that's essentially all it has to offer. Beyond that it's predictable and boring and the """fun""" characters are just stocks.

>Don't Hug Me Im Scared
The only horror webseries that's just fun. Doesn't require much and I can kinda' dig that.

>Cat Ghost
I like the fact that it uses a video AND a game, and I really like the animation style. One of my favorites.

>ECKVA
Meaningless shit.

Okay, obscure might have been the wrong word, but compared to EMH and MH it's pretty niche.

It easily could have been!

But I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. The fact that she always runs around in a hotpants, showing off those thighs, doesn't hurt either.

>no Tribe Twelve

It's not the most myserious one, but it's probably the best animated and edited Slender-series out there.

That being said it's clear that maker, Noah, has no clue how he's going to end it, and is essentially stalling for time.

This

>Everyman Hybrid
>Quite possibly the best webseries out there, but desperately needed someone like Night Mind to explain it to me

Too right. It almost feels like EMH has TOO much going on for it's own good, to the point where it's hard to keep focus. I didn't even realize that there were alternate timelines and shit until I watched NM's explanation. A good chunk of that series just went completely above my head.

That being said, EMH makes other equal mistakes. Despite being one of the best acted web series, it's also the one with the weakest visual elements. A lot of it feels very amateurish and for something trying to play itself as straight as it does it kinda brings it down.

A lot of the blood looks fake as shit, and a lot of the strange visual effects just look silly.

I also wouldn't mind if they actually took the time to explain shit a little more thoroughly through the characters. I know it doesn't make much sense from a story-telling perspective but I think quite a good chunk of their viewers are kinda lost in their plot.

Stan Frederick, comedy horror.

I used to like KeratinGarden.

It was a fun multi-enemy ARG that had everything from Hellhounds to more traditional pharmaceutical corporate-conspiracy vibes.

Overall pretty good, and presented with a very charming main character and a surprisingly original plot.

That being said, she overextended the series and started introducing a lot of really shitty actors cast into roles the clearly couldn't pull off. There was one episode where the protagonist was to meet the head of a company, and this CEO was accompanied by a security guard. It might have been the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Both the CEO and the security guard looked like high-school kids and dressed as if they were in their prom suits.

It's too bad, because there's a good story on display in there, but there's also a LOT of stupid crap.

Nobody cares about Darkharvest00 :(

>Darkharvest00

I remember watching this for a while. It started getting a little too "culty". Which I don't mind (every step they can take away from Slendershit, the better) but it wasn't terribly well executed.

I feel that a lot of the problems with these ARG/webseries affairs is that they're started and created by young 20-somethings. When the series themselves could use a few adults to play the more authoritative characters.

No one is going to buy that your ancient cult that's been around for a millennia has a Grand Royal Dragon Maester who happens to be 18 years old.

Probably the visually worst-looking ARG ever made. That slendy looked beyond retarded. Which is probably why they tried to distance themselves from it.

Damn The West Records is so fucking good. I need to rewatch it.

>it's the Tribetwelve yearly episode of Noah getting drunk, teleporting and yelling at sillouhettes

If you want obscure you should listen to the Westside Fairytales podcast. It's fucking great.

>it's a Noah mumbles into the camera and curses like he just learned how to say fuck episode

I disagree with you on The West Records, its probably the only webseries I know that deals with lovecraft, great script and acting and it gets you invested on that shit. Its a shame the series is probably dead

>it's the black and white stock footage with backwards aerosmith music episode

OP this is right up your alley

>Everyman Hybrid
This.

Not horror its just a fucked up family. Old but will stay with you for years.
>Just melvin just evil
youtu.be/lY4eHaiVK9s

>it's a walking through palm fronds for 25 minutes episode

>it's a Noah goes to a fan's house and she ruins everything episode

>it's a Noah has to kill the fan to desperately try to get the canon back on track and never does a fan-event again because she almost ran off with the entire series episode

>it's the Noah crosses over with another East Coast slender series group episode

Wait, did she really try to fuck the canon?

channel zero was pretty good. slipped under a lot of people radar

youtube.com/watch?v=LW7zWck0VAQ

Wait who did this? Was it Sarah?

alantutorials

Yeah, he dicked her (literally) and she got mad when he told her that she wasn't his sidekick in the show permanently.

She wanted to keep "her" character as a reoccurring character, so he essentially implied that he killed her and cut a good chunk of her screentime out.

I don't remember if it was her. The chick she did the halloween bit with.

>her in those jean shorts and tank top
Oh my. Does this girl have any social media I can creep on?

She does not, as far as I'm aware. When the series was small-time (just taking off), there was a thread on /x/ where she got posted a bunch of times, so there are definitely photos of her online somewhere.

She apparently has a ton of underwear pics somewhere.

Does anyone have a link to that channel where a guy may or may not be murdering people? The titles are usually gibberish.

You talking about that young british guy who claims to have killed his family (or was it just mother?) and is on the run?

Nah he never speaks at the camera. Some videos are just shots of trees, or dirt roads. Others are him washing blood off equipment while wearing full hazmat gear. It's really just up in the air what he's up to at the moment, or if a guy is really just broadcasting his murders for everyone to see. I just don't have the link on me.

Ah sorry then mate. Haven't seen that one.

>Its a shame the series is probably dead
God no. They're just taking their time to be sure to bring us a quality log, right?

Ehr, too "le satire xD" for my taste.

It's in the goddamn archives and I'm trying my damnedest to find it right now.

Is it 2h32?

was that the Thanksgiving episode?

Wasn't that, found it in the Sup Forums archives like I remembered. Channel named "deeper."
youtube.com/channel/UCN6lfthWfZXIHcBmrwBPylQ/videos

No, Parker's actor already left the show and its been a year since the last log

Oh that's neat. I'll check this out. Thanks user.

She's /ourgirl/.

Shit... this makes me genuinely upset

Shit’s kind of terrible, but I want to be inside her so I’ll continue to watch.

OP here, just saw 3 webseries you guys recommend me

>Petscop
Its interesting and is currently enjoyable for me.
>MaryMary
Ah now this is a great webseries, theirs suspense, intrigue and its unnerving too.
>Stan Frederick
Its Meh, I like the idea but the execution is pretty mediocre (at least for me), also the Slenderman "visuals" are laughably bad.

This is very accurate.

Quite a few too. Her tight little butt in a thong gets me rock hard. Did you save any of them?

I think I have the one of her in the green gstring on my laptop, but I don't have it on hand.

Oh I remember that one. It's the one where she's leaning against the wall, right?

Sadly no images though. I didn't save shit...

>she's leaning against the wall, right?
Yeah that's the one. Blew a load to that one.

Now I'm intrigued. One of you better remember where these were.

Yeah as I mentioned in she's actually a cute little slut, and her pics were dumped all over that one thread in /x/ before she became popular.

I think the guy who posted it said he got them from some social media site (so probably Instagram) but that really is all I know. I didn't save them and and I don't know where he got them but they were pretty hot. Some of that underwear bordered on microthong-levels.

It was around 8-9 months ago so my memory isn't really clear.

Not the guy you're replying to but how do you know it was her?

You could see her face in some of them, and she's clearly not as shy as the character in her ARG is.

What little you see of her face in the ARG matched up perfectly to those pictures on /x/ and her body shape, hair color and curves are the exact same. To me there was no doubt it was her.

Fuck I wish I saved them.

Going through the /x/ archive, nothing about Marymary comes up in the last eight-nine months. Methinks it was another board, or another girl.

I remember the threads here because the premiere was just candle cove, did it ever move beyond that?

fucking think anons. i'd kill my mother to see her in skimpy underwear

>those thighs
Wew lads.

As I recall we talked about it very briefly (I think the entire thread got like, maybe 20 replies, half of which was just that one user posting her pics).

It was definitely her channel though.

And hell, you may be right, I might just be remembering it wrong, but she looked one hell of a lot like her in shape and from the little we've seen of her face.

Sorry user, but if couldn't find it in the archives, I honestly don't remember anymore. To me she was just a quick fap, a huge load and a distant fragment of my imagination.

She had a good collection of slutty underwear though, but I can't really help any more than that.

Pents of truth. Her semi-nudes will never surface.

Oh well, at least you got a surprisingly rare fap and a few cool digits out of it.

I don't think it counts as horror but alantutorial was a fun youtube project

youtube.com/watch?v=3sQIa-IdY0w

The local58 videos are my favorite, they all got taken down and I found them all reuploaded just recently.
>Weather Service Announcement
youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY

>Contingency
youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

>You Are On The Fastest Available Route
youtube.com/watch?v=jh09uIN6tl0

Anyone got anything similar to this?

LouisePaxton a YouTube series about a young woman recording her encounters with a stalker. And then things get worse...

Bumping before bed.