Owlturd thread

This is honestly the best way he could've dealt with his criticism.

Wow what a hack.

when the memes become the real
art imitating life imitating memes imitating art imitating life

I don't like the guy but that's a pretty funny way of dealing with it

I hope he copies my mspaint comic next

absolute madman

Is it a good satire if I can't tell if its even meant to be a satire at this point?

wtf I love owlturd now

comfy as fuck

>Acknowledging your problem but doing nothing about it
>Good way to tackle criticism

In what world?

Same world where killer clowns once terrorized several countries and the US election being partially controlled by shitty internet jokes that would be later determined as a hate crime.

It's meant to be a response to this He literally just made a comic about a MSpaint comic mocking him.

Nope, it isn't.

The thing is that Owlturd is pretty much the Garfield of webcomics. The author knows his work is a bland forgettable product but keeps producing it anyway because it makes loads of money.

Yeah, so?
If he refuses to change because he wants to profit, ignoring it is a better response.

Obviously the comic is for relating to, but I get the vibe that this comic increases a lot of stress in the author and the readers rather than playing it cool.

Won't you just look at that madman.

Oh right, I almost forgot we live in the chaos timeline.

lol le epic joke from le epic webcomic artist XdXd i can relate to dis XdDX!!111!!!

I thought that was Questionable Content

money > internet popularity

last I checked strangers on Sup Forums liking you doesn't pay the bills.

Wrong.
Everyone knows that if you use metahumor to make fun of your own faults, everyone would automatically forgive you despite refusing to ever change.

Just look at Family Guy.

>ad hominem attack
>"you can't judge this unless you are an artist"
based Sup Forumsmblr response

I'm agreeing with this doode. If he's making money off of his shiety comics more power to him. Can't hate on that hustle.

Is he making bank though?

The sad thing is that he used to make pretty good comics a few years ago

That's fucking hilarious.

And when was the last time anyone on Sup Forums liked anything?

I've followed him since the beginning and you can really tell where he sold his soul. The worst part is how obvious it is he hates it, he complains about it often enough.

When was the last cheesecake thread?

Does anyone have the one about the shapes going through the hole he deleted cause racism or something?

I honestly have never understood why people hated his comics. I have always find them funny, but there seemed to be some kind of mob rules to hate it for some arbitrary reason.

The best way to handle criticism is to either learn something from it or ignore it if it isn't useful or presented usefully.

life is an infinite test of poe's law