Is it possible to watch Revenge of the Sith without laughing?

Is it possible to watch Revenge of the Sith without laughing?

Laughing because you know there's no chance another Star Wars movie could be nearly as good

Not for an ironic viewer.

Every scene with Sheev is comedy gold

I dare you to watch the sheev scene without laughing. You know the one, don't lie.

This.

This.

Great minds think alike.

can't keep a straight face when he's on the screen. doesn't matter what scene. the memes have got to me too much.

that scene is dope, the one where he fights yoda is more fun because he's cackling and acting like a total buffoon

>the prequels are so bad I like the new ones better

attacking decades old movies won't make your current pile of inept sjw garbage look any better, disney shills

New ones being shit doesn't make the older ones less shit.
It's almost as if starwars is garbage.

Laughing at what...its the most tragic episode of the whole saga.

Oh, this is going to be good shitposting. All I have to do is create prequel threads and I get to trigger the fuck out of Sup Forumstards.

dfu is dis nugga

If you're 14 or less, maybe.

It's amazing how this specific movie manages to mesmerize the braindevastated.

So laughter has blinded you?

It certainly is tragic in how bad it was.

>muh younglings

bokupan from netheron V

This

tragic as in it really shows how the entire prequel trilogy was squandered and how the entire setup to the OT is shoved to the last 20 minutes

>Ewan couldn't say this line with a straight face
>wrote "younglings" because they didn't want to have Obi-Wan saying Anakin was killing children.

SHE HAS LOST THE WILL TO LIVE

Natalie Portman after starring in RotS

not from a jedi

>Carrie Fisher dies
>Her mother dies like two days after from sadness
George did nothing wrong

Her mother was 84.

The whole saga is the story of Anakin Skywalker (first character you see in ANH is Vader). The prequels were not "him turning into Vader" but Anakin young-teen-early adulthood story arc.

>not laughing along with sheev as he creates pure unadulterated kino
the movies are worth it for him and obi wan alone

Are there still people who dont understand what happened when Padme died? Christ, George made the cuts between her and Vader surgical operation so obvious, it basically throw it in audience face.

It was not kino, it was pure meme.

I still can't fathom how the plebs are still plebs in believing that the prequel trilogy isn't an intellectual masterpiece. Try understanding complex politics, philosophy and galactic economics instead of OMG ECKSDEE LE GOOD LUKE AND EVERYTHING ELSE BAAAAAD simplistic buffoonery that appeals to children, hence why the last flick of the OT include teddy bears (literally). Yes, the OT is for children. The PT is for adults and the thinking man.

The simple minds of Sup Forums I swear.

>does a 920°

He dislike treason a lot.

>complex politics
>galactic economics

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The worst part about the new Soy Wars is that prequelfags are coming out of the woodwork thinking it's their time in the sun now.

>When my new apprentice, Lord Vader, arrives he will take care of you merchants.

What did George mean by this?

Was Lucas actively trying to make this whole sequence so bad it would end up good?

>THE SENATE WILL DECIDE YOUR FAITH

ok ok, the movie was funny, but you have to admit you cried druing this scene

No, I laughed. I laughed at how hard the jedi masters turned into jobber masters the moment the plot needed them to.

This was the most quotable star wars movie ever made.

>I have the high ground
>Padme, only my new powers can save you
>Not from a Jedi...

Rewatched it last week and the movie felt like Lucas was trying his damndest to turn it into a meme generator.

The high ground thing its probably the only thing i've still no explanation in the whole prequels trilogy.

Take an Ambien an hour before you start it

REVENGE OF THE SITH is bad, way too long, I don't care how it all ties up to Episode IV

unironically what you think he does
the bankers are jews, the trade federation is the chinese, dookoo is bin laden and sheev is bush jr

>I don't care how it all ties up to Episode IV
That's literally the only reason to watch the show though considering the narrative is garbage.

this, desu. I don't know about any of the other actors, but you could tell he had a lot of fun with hisvrole

Obi Wan was making a last minute desperate joke just like the old days in an attempt to remind his best friend who they were, but his best friend was dead and ignored it. The way Euan delivers it is as if he wants to laugh but is too distraught. One last joke, one last attempt at humanity.

It's joke because he literally is on higher ground, but it's a double entendre meaning that he also has the moral high ground over Anakin

I can't be the only one who goes "EEEEEE" and "OOOOO" when watching that gif

its really an enjoyable movie with all the memes attached to it

what the fuck is that frog thing

>condense all 3 prequels into one movie
>remove all awful scenes (sand, etc.)

Does it become watchable?

it would be a discombobulating mess

boy that changes how they are currently owaititdoesnt

whoa you're right

for you

Did he use the force to freeze those guys?