Never before has Sup Forums been so literally BFTO!

Never before has Sup Forums been so literally BFTO!
nerdist.com/black-mirror-u-s-s-callister-star-trek-harassment-toxic-masculinity/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514880674507.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514829003356.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514868489739.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514869871230.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514877225660.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514878464059.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514879153216.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's shit

>it's over lads. we've been defeated. reddit has won the war.

aaand the white dude is still the most likable character.

I'm impressed that the left learned to dog whistle so well. I wonder if whites in the future will look back at the whites in these shows the same way that blacks look back at uncle tom performances.

is this from a spoof?

So you could have identified with the chad ceo or the gym chad but instead you chose the beta to identify with. Real interesting.

No, the gymbro at the beginning was.

Best episode for reaction images

nothing more tilted than a fucktard claiming that reddit is the winner
just admit
you're a fucking asshole

Jeeze that is awful. Who the fuck cast her, she overacts.

>whites in the future

DUDE TECHNOLOGY LMAO

The whole show is Luddite trash.

Literally tumblr-tier reaction images. You have any black sassy women rolling their eyes for me? *Hardmode* No Ru-Paul trannys.

Why can't Sup Forums handle the bantz?

I thought stereotypes exist for a reason? Surely, if everyone on the outside sees you as socially awkward, fat, lonely, racist, sexually frustrated basement-dwellers there MUST be some truth in it?

And yet, if I am to be believed by what I read here, the ONLY stereotype not based in truth is that regarding the type of goblins that shill Sup Forums and the like

I did a bad no-no but its ok I hide it in the basement

>, even if everyone (including the intern) treats him like an intern.

No the black guy in the real world was nice to him.. why would people go on the internet and tell lies?

Makes coffee for everyone but Daly makes a fat shaming joke when Daly ask for skim milk.

I thought he meant 'cuz u white lmao'

lol this episode was good why do people take these huge brain turds about it

>stereotypes are based on reality
So you believe in racial stereotypes too?

No he pokes at Dalys belly and says "good idea" or something. But you're right he's a white male so it's ok.

>nerdist
>not archiving the link
OP is a faggot

Chris Hardwick needs money

To some extent, yes?

So is it about a literal psycho that can't have real human contacts irl or about "toxic masculinity"?

So wouldnt Le Kirk Man be saved eventually by someone chekcing up on him or something? He was important at his job even if no one liked him. Dont think he'd have time to thirst to death in his apartment.

>the same way that blacks look back at uncle tom performances.

The persecution complex is real jesus christ

My cadres and I are marching on the station as I type.

Open this, and only scroll the window down so you can just barely not see her mouth.

I was just shocked when the final scene didn't pan down from Daly dying in his apt down to street level where the white chick is getting rammed doggystyle by the black pizza guy in a dominos van

soon we will be rid of the white male capitalist patriarchy and this toxic culture can be enriched

Go back to Sup Forums to some extent then you fucking racist

he didnt poke him you reactionary bitch its called workplace banter

Why didn't he just lock them all in a perpetual orgasmic state?

I was surprised he could deny the black man tip without his mandatory anti racism brain implant not exploding

The police would do a welfare check after a day or so. It's a bit ridiculous to think that he dies in his apartment. Time seems to pass like real time in the game so he would just be stuck in space until someone comes and checks on him.

You need Jesus

If a white guy made the same joke to any female at work IRL he'd be shitcanned that hour.

you sound you belive the hollywood tales.
you probably belived that women are stronger than guys as well
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514880674507.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514829003356.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514868489739.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514869871230.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514877225660.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514878464059.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514879153216.webm (win-win)

california was a mistake

is this from Danger 5 new season?

>me near the exit

Hmmm he did put "do not disturb" on the door due to the pizza man.

Remind me again, why is masculinity "toxic"?

yes

blacks are low IQ big dicked buffoons that can't think ahead

asians are selfish bad drivers that will do anything to make an extra buck

Jews are intelligent rich master manipulators
whites are nervous entitled betas

Slavs are alcoholics who take pride in being mongrols

Hispanics are stabby drug dealers that don't bathe

Muslims are terrorists

SJWs are self-hating spoiled children freakshows

Sup Forums posters are socially awkward basement-dwelling sexually frustrated 55 IQ neckbeards

No one remember why, its just something you say

I just felt like it was a very big waste of some incredible fucking tech.

I mean he was able to perfectly replicate a whole human being, memories included from just DNA.

Instead of killing him and having nobody know they should've just made his thing known to the world.

lmao, they dare resist the Fuhrers Legions?

Causes agression and rebellion. Jesus, do you need it spelled out for you? It's not le silly reason but something very intelligent and immoral people worked towards for some time. Next comes death.

Holy shit the damage control in this thread. People are ENRAGED!

I thought it was a pretty good example of male entitlement. Kinda scary that so many people don't seem to have any empathy for the characters in the "simulated game" despite having all the traits of being human.

I dont think there was anyhing necessairly special about what they did in that universe, it was just much more advanced than before. I bet similar tech existed, but not completely "Infinite".

>Jews are intelligent rich master manipulators
Hey Chaim.

Huh guys we need to fix the code in the billion dollar game during the new update but the head programmer put up do not disturb sign. OK let's not check in on him for weeks.

>tfw no gf to force to iron my flag

So? If the police do a welfare check, they will open up the door. If someone else comes to check on him, the person that owns his building could open his door.

Well they had just cleared the deadline, so maybe there was no rush. But its still dumb and requires a lot of suspension of memebelief.

You sound like my fucking school counselor with all that empathy democrat faggot shit. He was a SOYBOY too.

>I'm scared by the way people respond to characters on a tv show

Faggot.

>control the world
>Get away with doing WW1, WW2, 9/11, Iraq War, gay rights, civil rights, feminism, suffrage for women, Financial Crisis, Newtown Shooting, Vegas Shooting, Migrant Crisis, Syrian Civil War, Iran protests, and rigging every election in the west since 1945
>Not intelligent master manipulators

u woot?

the 660 is excessive bur the rest are so satisfying to watch, especially the 059

because common social etiquette is to lay off women's weight, if you really can't banter without breaking that code then your shit, and if a bit of man to man banter makes you shit yourself with rage then fucking growing a chin, learn to cop it and man up ya fuckin bitch

Why are you so mad? I'm a random person on the internet. Chill out and go outside.

She’s so fucking cute

Oh and he was technically an owner of the company, its not like they could fire him. Maybe he was known not to show up to work days at a time. Makes sense considering his hobby.

Better watch out, Nazis.
Dumbledore's Army is here.

>those chest compressions

Firefighter EMS was a mistake

Oh my god lol.

>”This launcher is fucking heavy!”
Lost it

having high test and being capable of physical violence is very bad because you can have very bad ideas like get angry at politicians and not treating women like equal human beings

>A bunch of pudgy manlet socially awkward aspies LARP with their toy swords and paper shields
>One of them chimps out and runs over a fat lady, getting arrested and crying in court
>Aahahaha! Another victory of the white race!

How can the Jews compete?

So that's a no to equality?

>Sup Forums takes pride in running over people with cars

Pic related never wrong

I have no problem with assholes blocking the road getting hit by cars

>smart enough to program the entire game universe

>smart enough to transfer saliva into code retaining sentience and memory

>not smart enough to program a failsafe to wake him from the game if something goes wrong like a fire in his apt. Can only wake up from pizza deliveries

its literally the best ep despite its huge fucking flaws .i mean it pretty much ignored all the really major implications of the technology it shows and only shows a retard that ignored very fucking obvious safety\security flaws in his game and got what was coming to him .

the point is that they showed that the stoled pussy woman's passwords were contained in the tiny sample of spit he took from her . which means he could get any secret out of any person by having a tiny sample of them . dude could be using this to get literally any position of power within society he wanted , he could become the president by knowing everyone's secrets . he could achieve world domination as a simple diplomatic handshake with a foreign president means he knows enough to bring down his country .

dude could be running his vidya company and killing all the competition within weeks , he could sabotage any of his female coworkers by knowing everything their bf knows which would convince them that he must be telling people IRL about their most intimate moments.

basically you could make an entire ,far more interesting ep about this tech as well as a dystopian future where you have to protect every tiny old dead cell of your body because it contains all your secrets.

And yet you cry when antifa faggots use the slightest bit of violence against you landwhales

rly makes me think

yep, if you've ever worked three different jobs in three different fields you'd know this.

Newsflash she died from a heart attack from being fatter than holy fuck. Not a car.

His last pizza, that he didnt order himself, was a soy'za, causing him to make dumb decisions

I’m from Charlottesville. That was not the case. There was zero traffic, nobody was even attempting to move through all that bullshit going on. That guy planned on running those people down beforehand

Having this kind of knowledge on the incident and seeing Sup Forums squirm and struggle to shift the narrative really puts things in perspective on how horrible you guys are. Christ.

his superpower: plotholes

God I've never seen a show take a nose dive this fast which is hilarious cause they only have like 10 eps per season

>Jews
>Palestine

Oh boy, this isn't a lefty it is a kike

I thought sjw and negroes were fighting for equal rights. But apparently just reverse racism/sexism. good to know

>guy on the left
>that mouth going down because the amount of fat on his fucking nazi face

never change Sup Forums

man after this episode and Fargo s2 i love Plemons so much, such a great actor

yea its surprisingly shit considering season 3 was pretty damn good (at least all the eps of it except nose dive)
what does this have to do with the BM ep ?

He is but he deserves better than playing a trope

Star Wars: "let's sjw the shit out of this franchise

Black Mirror: "hold my beer"

Post more of my waifu please

wow victim much lol you fuckin bitch, what would your father think of you

>hold my beer

OP: "Lets reddit the shit out of this board"

user : "Hold my beer"

>the only defense people have against criticism of this show is "g-get back to Sup Forums..." and posting pictures of the "alt-rite"
At least you subconsciously understand the show is shit, even though you will not admit it.