I want to protect that smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4hUmKZvBBE
soundcloud.com/guyswefucked
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats not a smile, thats a resting bitch face

I want to drag my cock across her eyes

i want to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time

Has she been in anything worth watching?

Did you know that she's married to Andie MacDowell?

hhhhhhhwhat smile?

The leftovers

The Netflix death note movie

her smile belongs to me :3

why are her eyes so droopy?

why can't white people dance?
youtube.com/watch?v=M4hUmKZvBBE

why are you pretending to be a nigger?

She looks like a rich mans Emma Roberts.

There's something I've never understood about this meme. Are people saying that races other than whites just instinctively know how to dance, or that everybody needs to learn, but whites still can't do it even when they try to learn? Get back to me on this one. Thanks.

I want to cum all over that smile

White people are from Mars and so are out of sync with Earth's biorhythms. If you take a black person to Mars they won't be able to dance either.

Sad. Even worse when you realize how many videos she's been trained to do cool dancing in. Nothing rubbed off and she went back to her genetic instincts.

What the fuck is her problem?

Do you dance?

jill got to fuck kevin and she didnt

id be jealous too

DESU If Kevin was my dad I'd be praying to god every night he'd come home drunk at night and rape my asshole real good

She's jealous. I would too, her dad is hot af.

god decided to give white people the ability to build and maintain a civilized society, and gave dancing to the blacks

I have a soft spot for Aimee too

>kind of expected kevin and aimee would fuck

was disappointed when he didnt bang that prime jailbait

so no, she wasnt

never blacked. bless you damon.

she got holy wayned

she reminds me of Jennifer Connelly

Shes one of them tall freaks with huge veiny feet. Not interested.

I bet she sucks cock
Slut!

The Nice Guys

>why can't white people dance?

Dancing is how animals attract mates. Same reason whites and asians have less ass. Been standing upright longer, more evolved.

My dad is really hot and never stopped looking 25 (not that he dresses or acts really young, he just ostensibly stopped aging), so whenever someone who doesn't know me that well sees me with him they think he's my bf or my brother and sometimes I say he's my bf.
You don't know my pain. Every day some thot my age flirts with him and I have to live with the fact that he'd probably rather be with literally anyone else than with me. I have unironically have had those fantasies of him being drunk, and equally unironically have considered pretending to be my mom (we look very similar) to seduce him in those fantasies.

the garvey house with amy was the goddamn hottest household in existence

I could post a thousand examples of white people dancing but it wouldn't stop you from memeing.

Well stay away from her, that'll protect it

bitches look too similar to take this scene seriously

>there are people who are literally women(female) in this thread

tubie pls

is this a danny brown lyric

wew

slut

for some reason women saying dirty things like that on Sup Forums seems wierd to me as a guy as opposed to when guys say it just a DESU really corrupts the fantasy of what i usually have of women

showed her vagine....

>Lorde can't sing
>Lorde can't dance
>Lorde looks like she's from a fujoshi cringe video
>Lorde acts like she's from a fujoshi cringe video
What's the appeal?

based Dad

why is she tweeting a rapist?

Happened years before the rape allegations. She's probably beta as shit and gets turned on by his weird manlet rape vibes.

pusy pics?

She exposed her goods, made out with a woman, and had a masturbation scene in Novitiate.

Is she lesbian irl?

Is someone going to post feet

when we gonna see her first nudes from the movie novitiate?

I would check your blind ass into a hospital asap

You just know.

>tfw no Amy, Jill, Nora, and Kevin sex scene

>why can't white people shuck and jive like niggers like me?

lol

God I would love to fuck that mouth and drop a load square on that face.

what the fuck is wrong with you freaks

>shoes indoors
do Americans really do this?

She's not smiling in that picture, cockbreath.

How about you pretend to be your mom
And I'll pretend to be your dad
Ok?

>not even smiling

OP is fucking retarded.

I don't even know. It actually hurts me quite a bit. I've never had a boyfriend or sex or anything like that, mainly because I have no interest in any men aside from my dad.

Are you cute?

of course she's not otherwise her sexy daddy would have fucked her

nice

I guarantee that if you are at least moderately attractive and have a personality your dad doesn't hate, then he has fantasized about something similar as well more than once.

Sounds like you need some therapy miss. Your Dad is your Dad you only get one. Don't sacrifice that sacred relationship for this petty delusional perversion you've picked up.

For what purpose

She's so cute.

I don't know. I have my insecurities. Guys hit on me at uni from time to time but that's normal I guess? I'm fairly tall for a girl (6'0) so maybe that's intimidating. My mom (and my dad too) was a model and like I said before I look a lot like her so perhaps that means I'm cuteish? I had terrible acne in high school and it destroyed my confidence. Now I'm just a lanky brunette with weird fantasies.

That's quite reassuring. We have a very good relationship.

That's why I will never make the first move once he fell asleep on the couch and I petted him in a creepy way.

If what she says about her dad is true she's probably 7+

>That's why I will never make the first move
Then you'll have to settle for a random guy that kind of looks like him, like every girl do, and call him daddy when he rides you.
Have you seen him naked?

>Then you'll have to settle for a random guy that kind of looks like him
Maybe if I meet one. Imagine that your mom is Margot Robbie or Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie or whoever you like, and all day you see her strut around and treat you well, and then you go outside and fucking Lena Dunham comes and smugly hits on you. That's my life.

>Have you ever seen him naked?
Yeah, tons of times. In my late teens I even had a habit of pretending to listen to music with headphones and then "accidentally" walk into the shower (the headphones being why I couldn't hear the running water) when he was in it. Eventually I had to stop because it became too suspicious and my parents said I was afraid I might wear my headphones in public and get in accidents.

I hope so.

Has she got puffies?

bitch how old are you? if youre over 20, this shit needs to stop.

>then you go outside and fucking Lena Dunham comes and smugly hits on you.
damn you're a cunt lmao
roleplaying as a girl online too hot tho baka

sluts aren't nice

Why do things change at 20? It seems pathetic to me at any age, except for maybe when you're so young that it doesn't mean anything.

>tfw will never incorporate those god tier genes into my line

whiteboi pls

You can rape her

>Every day some thot my age flirts with him and I have to live with the fact that he'd probably rather be with literally anyone else than with me

if he has all these women trying to flirt with him and he brushes them off to spend more time with you, then he obviously wouldn't rather be spending time with other bitches. You are his daughter dipshit

it's because when women do it, it always seems like it's for attention. And because women already get so much attention, it seems false and unnecessary.

Listen to this
soundcloud.com/guyswefucked

Since you've clearly had no interaction with women in your entire life, have a taste of what it's like to hang out with them after they down a couple of Jegar. The women I have interacted with in night clubs are infinitely more dirty than any man I've interacted with.

>soundcloud.com/guyswefucked

modern women are such trash

No they're not, you're just sexually frustrated.