Mommy

>too sick for school
>too sick for kinos
anyone else hated this? it's just watching a screen, it's nothing like school!

based mommyposter

s a u c e
a
u
c
e

does anyone have their mom on snapchat

realistic looking mommies are the hottest.

those nipples are PERKY!

Her name is Ana Tomašković

My mom has one but I don't.

>Ana Tomašković

thanks

No problem

i want smell mamas butt

giv milkies

omfg. she's got some mad pussy underneath those jeans.

My mommy never used the word 'kinos'

My mom isn't on snapchat.

So true

>Too sick for school
>Too sick for mommy's milkies

Anyone else hate this?

Please God can some hot older woman just rape me or something? I'm so fucking tired of being a virgin.

you need to leave your room user

Peels some if necessary and go find a middle-age meat market.

Lean back against the bar and put the back of your hand on your forehead and wonder loudly "I wish some older lady would buy me a drink!"

Oh wait, aren't there cougar sites now? Fuck you lucky kids nowadays.

is right, dawg, it's not that hard to get laid

Bros where do I meet older women? I've heard grocery stores but how do you even approach them there?

I'm 25 years old and I've been working since I was 18. I'm constantly out of my room, wheres my free pussy?

The complaint was where is your free older pussy. You haven't tried.

At bars where more mature people hang around. I'm sure your city has at least one.

Make a profile on a dating site and say "I'm a 25 year old virgin and would like an older woman age 35-45 to teach me the wonders of life!"

Does it matter? Why should I try? I thought getting laid was as easy as leaving you room, you fucking nigger cunt.

You've been given all the pieces. If this still isn't enough to motivate you, then perhaps your genes are destined to fail to reproduce.

uh wouldnt your mommy just nurse you back to health with her milkies if you were too sick for school?

if your mommy wouldnt give you milkies if you were too sick for school, you have a bad mommy that needs to be punished anally

This

>tfw I used to live above a bar that was in a small town with a cruise ship terminal
>horny milfs on girl's trips in the bar boozing up before/after their cruise
>fresh stream of new milfs every weekend
>tell them they look pretty and play stupid when they ask how old I think they are
>literally throw themselves at you when you fluff their ego a little bit
best year of my life

You missed her point. She didn't want to think that you could pretend to be sick so that you could stay home and watch kinos.

Does this board even have mods?

uhh you dont get to bring mods

Too slow, they only stop CP.

Because if you can watch films instead of going to school you'll have motivation to fake sickness u fucking child

I know Im not the only one who doesn't like watching new films when sick.

I'm in a fugue state, I don't want to watch a kino and miss anything. I usually rewatch animated films or something like TDKR.