Frank Castle calls a younger woman ma'am and she thinks it's charming

Frank Castle calls a younger woman ma'am and she thinks it's charming.

I call a woman ma'am and she thinks I'm a fedora-wearing virgin.

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEgxS_vzQjU?t=4m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You aren't a jacked ex-soldier

It's cause ur ugly lmao

how else would you refer to someone whose same you don't know. HEY YOU

At least I'm not a manlet and don't look like fucking Dumbo lol.

If men are so superior then how come she didn't sleep with you? Check and m8, virgins.

Yet he gets 100x the bitches you do, so who wins?

youtu.be/LEgxS_vzQjU?t=4m51s

mask u summon m'am how u goan *rubs head* how u goan cross the street huh

Me still.

post face

One failure projecting his non-accomplishments onto others. Funny enough I set up my grandpa's new smart tv over Christmas and my family thought I was God.

Military Bearing. Maximum T.

>EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH
what did he mean by this?

Yeah maybe. I just thought the "Hey you" part was funny. LOOOL

Context OP.

She lost her husband. She's lonely. She stuck raising two kids (one is becoming grade A asshole).

In walks in gym-hitting alpha and instead of acting like a typical macho asshole, he's respectful (ma'am), helpful (offering to fix things), and not pushing her into anything and giving her space to make up her mind about him (constantly saying I better get going). He just shows up later to judge if she still wants him around (which she does).

Do all these circumstances apply to you? Didn't think so.

Sorry I just really don't like Sam, and I hate Tim & Eric's awful comedic style that everyone copies.

top zozzle

Masskuu somethin’

whered u get this pic of me bruv?

That's alright.

power is the prism through which all admiration is focused

everything except power over other men is just a decoration

and for a woman, power takes the form of the details of sexual attraction, a physically strong or affluent man who can turned into an ATM

top zozzle

Because you don't come from a background in which you actually had to say sir/ma'am and you are forcing it like a fedora tipping faggot. He's just doing it.

It seems I picked the right thread to post this random cunt.

You aren't a mutt

>fucking Dumbo lol.

lol, those ears looks like they can pick up direct tv, can unsee

Its not even because your ugly, he said it because he was ex-forces, its in his blood to say that to woman.

You probably sounded weird as hell when you said it.

>>I don't get it.

There's nothing to get, it actually makes no sense. The guy is an insane mass murderer. He could be Willy fucking Wonka and nothing he can say would be charming.

>Serial killers can't be charming
Also
>The Punisher "Is an insane mass murderer"
fag

I think it's probably the fedora, user.

>Serial killers can't be charming
He's not a serial killer

And yes, he is an insane mass murderer. He's perfectly competent and logical when it comes to killing people, but his view of the world and his place in it is completely fucked. He's not like Bruce Wayne - you would never want to be Frank Castle, even as you admire him for wiping out criminal scumbags.

jew

oh here we go again

>He's not like Bruce Wayne
You mean a fucking idiot with a completely flawed view of crime and the world?

A insanely rich, very handsome genius who knows martial arts and has a butler. Also he hangs out with a teen boy if you're into that kind of thing.

Everyone wants to be Bruce Wayne. Nobody wants to be Frank Castle.

That doesn't have anything to do with the merits of their characters. Bruce Wayne inherited an empire.
Frank Castle is 15x Bruce's loss and none of the hundreds of millions of net worth inheritance.

My point is that Frank Castle is not a charming, personable, likable individual. Nobody should ever have a conversation with him and think "Hey I like this guy." Contrast that with Batman who is also crazy but pulls off being affable and friendly whenever he needs to.

Batman's crimefighting life is cool and slick and sometimes glamorous. Frank's is cold, dark, and really fucking grim.

>My point is that Frank Castle is not a charming, personable, likable individual
Because he had a far worse, more recent backstory.

>One failure projecting his non-accomplishments onto others
That's what makes it funny, it's adds a whole other meta layer to the joke.

antisemite !

>h-he looks italian i swear ! i'm from madrid !

I call people ma'am and sir all the time, men and younger women don't seem to care. Women who are older than me seem to like it. You either are ugly or you're ugly or maybe you're ugly.