THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_tROAHxwas
owlturd.com/post/157947078074/full-text-because-keep-reading-doesnt-work-on
m.webtoons.com/en/comedy/live-with-yourself/list?title_no=919
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can relate.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_tROAHxwas

Ha ha! I, a troubled young adult, find this relatable and therefore humorous! Thank's You for the amazing comic yet again, Owl's Turde!

Why are all of this guy's comics the same? Doesn't he have any more material?

At least he can poke fun at himself, I guess

Not going to lie.... that is pretty ballzy. Lot of respect to redo a strip satirizing yourself. Can someone post the original?

No, he doesn't.

>If I acknowledge the problem with my comics, it makes it okay!

He's missed the point.

I think he said at some point that he'd like to draw more interesting things, but he's also trying to gain wide reach for his art, and these kinds of comics succeed at it. When he draws stuff that he actually wants to draw, people are less interested in it.

Oh, I found it
owlturd.com/post/157947078074/full-text-because-keep-reading-doesnt-work-on

What do you guys think of his other comic?
>m.webtoons.com/en/comedy/live-with-yourself/list?title_no=919

this is why those people who say "do what you love" are fucking morons.

>when you find out he knows full well that his comics are pleb garbage but he makes them to fill his belly

I didn't want to feel this feel.

What if he made a comic deconstructing or subverting he's mini trope. Like one where he challenges Life to a game of chess or one where life does something good for him?

Not all of them are the same

Wow what a faggot.

It was funny, lighten up, bitch.

This.

Anyone who isn't making 500k or more and having an amazing time doing is pretty much just subhuman trash.

How is this ballzy? it shows he's a fucking idiot who instead of working on a legit criticism thinks its funny to NOT improve instead.

Your mom sucks nigger cock.

>Sup Forums's autistic whinning
>legit criticism

This comic justifies the shitty original for just how heartwarming it is.

I mean, that's something that Sup Forums needs to realise more often.

lol what's wrong? triggered?

What is this feel

following your "dreams" is overrated. passion only gets you so far and winds up being more of an exhausting burden in the long haul. think about it, why do you even care if people see your "vision"? what difference does it make? some people well see and it and "huh" and it'll be forgotten before long, and then what? where does that leave you? doesn't seem worth it, famalam.

t.owltard

Now i'm depressed.

Did Owlturd make this?

acknowledging that there is a problem doesn't mean it suddenly disappears

what the fuck this is actually clever

there there

just let your stupid dreams go, user. you are free now.

I kind of read it as the author contemplating that he's stuck drawing these comics even though he doesn't feel up to it, and that he's trying to take the situation in stride instead of wallowing in self-pity.

Yeah.

Ok at this point I think he's just fucking with us you can only make the same fucking comic so many times

I'm so sick of these comics, every one is basically the same thing

Nothing is worth it, you fucking retard. Literally nothing anybody does matters at all, and all of what we do will be forgotten to the inevitability of time. Do you think someone in one billion years is going to be flipping through a history book saying, "Oh golly gee! This guy that spent his life on Sup Forums/following his dreams sure was interesting!" No. They won't care. They probably won't even exist. And there's no glory or remembrance after death either. No heaven or hell where you can reflect on how you spent your shitty life. Nothing. So if both of these things are true, and nothing anyone does matters to the future whatsoever, the only person who's ever going to be aware and judgemental of how you spend your life is you. So the only thing you have to ask yourself is when you're fucking dying, do you want to look back and think, "Well, at least I did my best to achieve my dreams. And I made it/gave it my all!" or do you want to lay there thinking, "Boy! Sure I spent my life working a shitty 9 to 5, soul crushing job, but at least it wasn't such an 'exhausting burden'!" You get one fucking life and it "doesn't seem worth it"? Quit making excuses not to give it your all.

The first step is always acknowledging that you have a problem user.

This is just stupid.

>it's a 'owlturd thread turns into life ambitions thread' thread

I wish Sup Forums could learn to accept that not everything has to be "bad" and "good." sometimes things are just "okay." sometimes things are good for what they are.

I've never been in one of those kinds of threads. Am I missing much?

I know, right? At least make it a 10-page long anal gangbang rape and end it with a punchline.

Sounds like he just became a sellout.

Should've gotten a real job OR just kept making whatever he wanted.

You don't deserve to succeed just because you're working on your passion projects. But you do it anyway if you're truly passionate about them.

Those first two panels could be used in Sup Forums for all posterity.
>OH BOY I SURE HOPE NO ONE WHINES ABOUT SAMURAI JACK TODAY
>OH BOY I SURE HOPE NO ONE SHITPOSTS CAPE SHIT TODAY
>OH BOY I SURE HOPE THIS MARVEL MOVIE DOESN'T SUCK

>People are less interested
Who fucking cares, he'll still get an insane amount of attention for it, even if it's not the 500k+ notes he usually receives. He doesn't need to keep milking these comics to try and build an audience like he's hording war bonds, thinking the longer he waits, the better it is for him. Even if 70% of his Twitter followers stop paying attention to him, that would still be five digits worth of fucking people who would stick around. That's more than enough to keep one's ego satisfied.

If, at this point, he still doesn't make the switch over, he never will.

Except only five days ago did a guy get his deviantART OC's on the air and now has a fucking legion of fans after ten years of people not giving a shit about his crappy little Flash animations.

I wonder between him and OwlTurd, who is happier now.

uwu

Will Reddit upvote my comic to the front page now?

But what are those things inside the bus? Why would he care the he missed it?

Is that chris chan's broken duck

HAHA HEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FIRST ME HAPPY BUT THEN HUMANIZED CONCEPTS MAKE ME NOT HAPPY AND ME DEPRESSED NOW

>chris chan's broken duck

this is pretty good

>Fuck people who are actually better than me
>I'm going to belittle their effort and dedication by saying they were just born with a magic talent
>I'm the only one who works hard, other people are just lucky

>owlturd
>Hard work
Copy/pasting half your comics and refusing to color most of it isn't hard work, Shen.

are you some special breed of retard?

he was making a joke about how shitty the message of the comic he posted is, not talking about owlturd

Are you literally retarded? Because I was replying to Owl Turd's comic rather than the poster. Fucking learn to read, dumbass.

Got a chuckle.