What's he saying Sup Forums?

What's he saying Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JadeRiveraa112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the chad grin vs the virgin point

>jade poasters

"that's my cock-sleeve"

Whats with this dudes freaky ass demonic black eyes?

Years of pressure fighting did that too him.

Fucking prime cunny really takes it out of a man. She's probably hard to keep up with in bed.

that's my champion

>you know it Bruh

just a standard 56%

STOP
POSTING
JADE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this is my wife's daughter

No.

I hope that's his daughter. Because she looks like she's 15.

Excuse me Sup Forums, but is this lady of legal age? I don't know if I should feel attracted to her

Is she Frankie's daughter?

You just know

who is this? jade who? is this who mr. jade is named after?

"hey! I look like Heath Ledger with FAS"

>"I hope that Chad sees me"

"that's my ball chamber"

God damn I would marry even the most washed out 40 year old roastie to have a chance to be her step dad.

Maybe Mummy can have a little accident and I can be the only one to comfort Jade in her grief.

>A...user....I don't want to be alone tonight.. can... can I sleep in your bed with you?

Enough with your teasing heem! I need names and dates of birth. Who is this Jade you're speaking of?

>15 at the most.

>any chance of a wank with your bum cheeks.

Who's Jade

Name?

>swn wear skimpy little nightdresses around the house and make sure to bend over where you can see it.
>swn invite all her friends over to use the pool leaving the house full of bikini clad teens.
>swn cuddle up with you while watching a movie and "rest her head" in your lap.
>swn give you kisses on the cheek and hugs that last a little to long when she says goodnight.
>swn give you an extra little kiss and whisper "sleep tight" in your ear when mommy isnt looking.
>swn stroke your leg under the table at breakfast with a naughty little smile on her face.

man he looks fucked up from the fighting and whatnot

i wonder if they ear thing would have been far more common in the olden days

/heem/ is saying she's almost 17 Sup Forums. It's all fine, she's legal in some states.

so who is she?

Who is this white man?

My god who is that semen demon

>all American wrestler
>trains at Frankie Edgar's gym
>Frankie is confident enough she will be the next female champion to say so on camera
>triggers the fuck out of spergs
All I know from /heem/. Apparently she's a junior level athlete or something, so she's only meme famous

cauliflower ear.

he probably got it from wrestling in college because he didn't want to wear headgear

Definitely legal here in Bongistan.

Plz moar user!!!

BASED FRONKIE

Is this her or not?
twitter.com/JadeRiveraa112

oh. i thought she was some famous cunny

That dude looks like a mix between Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Channing Tatum, shit's uncanny

It's up to us which one of them is famous, user. We are Sup Forums, we make or break cunnies

based user

Looks like her. Now find her IG.

B U S T Y
U
S
T
Y

Me in the right transporting my cunny around

wtf happened to JGL he looks like shit

They're so full of life before they hit the first wall. 3D world is so tragic...

Get out of The Chris' frame jade

that's not legal

Me in the back, playin it cool