So Snyder has decided he's had enough of shitting on the Batman history...

So Snyder has decided he's had enough of shitting on the Batman history, it's time for him to take a steaming dump on the entire Multiverse and create a "DARK MULTIVERSE".

Please DC just fire him.

m.ign.com/articles/2017/05/22/scott-snyders-batman-event-explores-the-dark-multiverse

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/34575-in-metal-snyder-creating-dark-multiverse-beyond-morrison-s-multiversity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No its own one for dark matters multiverse.

Shhh, let the DC hater hate.

Thats retarded though. You can't create a "dark multiverse." The Multiverse is all encompassing. You can have Earths that are Dark but not an entire Multiverse.

He's taking a steaming shit on a concept that it took DC decades to establish properly.

>DARK MULTIVERSE
But I had the same idea when I was 11 years old and quickly forgot about it

Morrison's map didn't show stuff like Qward though and admitted that it was only the local 52 and not everything in existence. It wasn't all encompassing and does have to be elaborated on.

It's like you didn't read Multiversity at all.

Everything else existed in the Bleed within the Multiverse. You can't have a "Dark Multiverse". There is one Multiverse and everything exist within it. It wasn't all mapped but there can be no other Multiverse otherwise the entire concept falls apart.

What if it's a localized multiverse that just happens to be predominantly dark? Like how the New 52 multiverse had mostly good AUs and then a few bad ones mixed in for diversity.

It wouldn't be a Multiverse then. It'd be a bunch of Dark Earths that exist in the Bleed that are coming through. There is one Multiverse. Snyder doesn't seem to understand the toys he is trying to play with.

DC really needs to let him go. He has no respect for anyone else's work.

>There is one Multiverse and everything exist within it.
Nigga, one of the primary reveals of multiversity is that its an Omniverse of Multiverse's

That all exist in the Bleed. You can't have a reflection of the Multiverse existing. Thatd be like a reflection of existence.

Another Snyder interview touches on the Three Jokers plotpoint:
>Nrama: You mentioned before that you ran this by Geoff Johns. There are all these "Rebirth" mysteries out there that trace back to the DC Universe: Rebirth #1 issue. We know Geoff is picking those up later this year. But does Metal touch upon those at all? (Like, the Joker showing up makes people think of the Three Jokers.)

Snyder: No, no, no, no, no. Geoff was great. I went out there and met with Geoff in December and in January. And we just spent a weekend together at his place, basically, in his office, away from the main offices, vetting everything that he's about to do and that I'm about to do. And he helped me with my story, and I helped him a little bit with his. And we just kicked the tires on both things.

He's got a million things that he's doing that are incredibly important and amazing for DC. He has a big story he's going to tell. But it's his story. And it involves a lot of those mysteries that he set up in "Rebirth."
[...]
But I would never - it was the same as when we were on Batman and Justice League: I would never take a beat that he wants to do and tell it. Similarly, there are characters and beats that he knows that I've wanted for a long time, from different mythologies and different character legacy stuff that he's been extremely gracious and generous to me about giving me.
[...]
I know the answer to "Three Jokers," Wonder Woman's brother, and Dr. Manhattan 100% .I've sat through, with him and me, those story meetings up and down. So there's nothing coming from him in any way over the next two years that I'm not aware of. And similarly for me, he knows every single beat of every single issue in Metal.

newsarama.com/34575-in-metal-snyder-creating-dark-multiverse-beyond-morrison-s-multiversity.html

Dark multiverse has nothing to do with evil. It's based on recent dark matter science plus nth metal in the comics. Most of the new line is heroes and monsters. Not evil versions of characters.

They're using supernatural and realism combined.
It's similar to marvels shadowline, where lee got his costume style sense. And both had generations of non ageing super heros with supernatural powers.

There's already 3 other multiverses. 52, media, morrison new infinte version with some old earths.

Nigga, The Empty Hand explicitly said he laid waste to Multiverse-2. Hell, that might be the "Dark Multiverse".

Bleed only has the 52. The bleed is a path not emcopassing everything.

The others have no bleed. You can travel to the new infinte one via speedforce like the old one.

Wheras Nth metal is needed for dark matter multiverse.

There's still two or 3 books not mentioned yet. Probably hawkman or they shunt duke there. Seems nu52 joker might come from there. He is supernatural.

>The Multiverse is all encompassing
That's what they said about the Universe and look at how that shit turned out.

>Wonder Woman's brother
What? Who the fuck did this shit?

Also
> Seems nu52 joker might come from there.

And people wonder why most think comic book fans are a bunch of retarded nerds.

Why not log out then? Considering non fans have the brain of a retard like you.

Kill yourself chicken shit sub tweeter.

>log out

What is with Snyder constantly referencing to other writers and especially Johns and Didio?

Is he so uncertain of his own place that he needs to constatnly remind us that they are his 'freinds'?

Injustice on the big screen soon?