/x/ IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

/x/ IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw their army of tulpas and ghost skeleton assassins could be right behind you

you ever see an /x/ movie recommendations thread? i wouldn't be too worried what they think.

>Frogman

REDDIT iS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

>Michigan is frogman
>not the Michigan Dogman

Shit map

replace those with mutts and you got yourself a free meme

>The Michigan Dogman is a cryptozoological creature allegedly first reported in 1887 in Wexford County, Michigan. The creature is described as a seven-foot tall, blue-eyed, or amber-eyed bipedal canine-like animal with the torso of a man and a fearsome howl that sounds like a human scream. According to legends, the Michigan Dogman appears in a ten-year cycle that falls on years ending in 7
sexy
did he show up in 2017?

Genius. Someone fill the map with la creatura and the likes.

>Oklahomo Octopus
How does a fucking octopus fit in wih the rest of these?

Eurofags and Aussies are shit tier too, your woman ans traps belong us.

Map was already posted, but the genealogy of the cryptids is also available

>there's nothing weird about an octopus showing up in the middle of land-locked state
If I was swimming in a lake and came across a decent-sized octopus I'd get real spooked.

frogman here

isn't the skinwalker from xtro?

i saw the ogopogo

Fuck you're right
Someone got their critters confused here, the Injun Skinwalker is definitely not the movie monster of that name

/x/ ?

>check board

Ah yes, the tweens that think they can summon demons

LMAO

There’s always a couple of reports every year in the upper lower and upper peninsulas

>live in Phoenix
>right out on the east edge of the city, pretty much empty desert all around me
>mfw apparently there's something called a mogollon monster wandering around out there

Spoop kino is best kino though.

If you in the encircled areas prepared to be MOGOLLONED

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveland_frog

have you seen the Phoenix lights?

For some reason kek'd so hard at this

yeah according to /x/ and /k/ spoopy inna woods threads, there are three kinds of cryptid that are commonly called skinwalkers. There's the native american one, which is supposedly just a witch doctor with the ability to transform into creatures it takes the skins of. There's the 'Goatman' skinwalker, which is often the subject of greentext spoops, which is a cryptid with the ability to emulate voices and slip into a group of people unnoticed. Finally there's the 'fleshgait', the most commonly greentexted skinwalker, with the ability to take on a person's form after killing them in the woods, and slip into their life, learning as it goes. I believe the one in the pic is the graphic maker's interpretation of a fleshgait's true form, which no-one will have lived to see.

>Pope Lick Monster

where is la creatura or luz extinguido?

I like this one, it's a classic bridge/gateway monster trope
There are lots of small American towns with "lick" in the name, it refered to any area with exposed salt rocks that horses would lick
It's very common in Kentucky apparently (wherein Pope Lick is situated), over 20 towns there are called "(something) Lick"

Can anyone post a picture of a swap ape

the dover demon is just an ayylmao
the wendigo is the coolest

>implying it's a cryptid
It's real

The wendigo is a criminally underused monster in movies. What I wouldn't give for a horror movie featuring a small group of trappers or loggers being stalked by one.

There was a video game like that

b-but I poop from there

Was it any good?

Yeah it actually feels like a horror movie but in video game form

It's called "Until Dawn"

Isn't the chupacabras from Puerto Rico?

how do i summon a succubus

Make six figures and go to a bar in a poor neighborhood.

Yes.

A five-year investigation by Benjamin Radford, documented in his 2011 book Tracking the Chupacabra, concluded that the description given by the original eyewitness in Puerto Rico, Madelyne Tolentino, was based on the creature Sil in the science-fiction horror film Species.[2] The alien creature Sil is nearly identical to Tolentino’s chupacabra eyewitness account and she had seen the movie before her report: "It was a creature that looked like the chupacabra, with spines on its back and all... The resemblance to the chupacabra was really impressive," Tolentino reported.[7] Radford revealed that Tolentino "believed that the creatures and events she saw in Species were happening in reality in Puerto Rico at the time," and therefore concludes that "the most important chupacabra description cannot be trusted."[2] This, Radford believes, seriously undermines the credibility of the chupacabra as a real animal.[8]

I'd get fucked by wendigo, jersey devil, mothman, swamp lizardman, batsquatch and chupacabra.

i said summon a succubus not get stabbed and robbed

I figured any semen demon creature of the night that leaves you drained of all life energy would do.

Not today you don't.

is it because the ghost adventures thread last night was better than any /x/ thread in the last 7 years?

Wait, I remember seeing trailers for that. It had a wendigo? I guess I'll have to check it out.

>cryptids aren't rea-

Swamp gas.

Weather balloon

MOTHMAN REPRESENT

bottom of a iceberg that's melted.

Underwater volcano.

Plastic-patch.

Name more comfier board than /x/.
Protip: you can't.

I don't know much about /x/ stuff but I have a folder dedicated to innawoods story screencaps written before 2015 or something, fun and spoopy reads.

/jp/

What are some movies about innawoods that aren't shit like Blair Witch or tongue-in-cheek like Cabin in the Woods?

Ogopogo would spoop even Mike Tyson

someone's cumstain on a rug

>Ogopogo
could you get a more Canadian name

Oh no, quick make a bait thread about the Montreal screwjob conspiracy and blame it on /asp/

>We cant let those chads get awa- waaaaait a minute
Oh it's just /x/

Bright should've had these.

>all these bullshit Nessie rip-offs
>no Illinois THUNDERBIRD

fuck off with this image

there isn't one

>look this up
>wikipedia page is a short fucking novel
Why does professional wrestling has the most byzantine lore

What about the thunderbird right there in the image?

I'm literally retarded, sorry.

I'm not sure how you're defining innawoods, but based off of /k/innawoods stories I'd say Dog Soldiers. It starts off innawoods and then they end up in a cabin in the woods, and they've got guns the whole time.