Episode going well

>episode going well
>turns into FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

ugh, why ?

but he was flamboyantly gay too

Jewish hatred mixed with useful idiots mouth foaming desire for power.

>why ?
jews jewing

Not really, a wee bit camp but seemed straight

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Because netflix

You know why.

Monkey Girl deserved it, she was ruining her boyfriend's life.

Wow you bigot

The girl literally starts giving a speech about the "white supremacists" and says the owner of the black museum "your group is too small" when he has LITERALLY shown no racist tendencies for the whole episode, so who was her speech aimed at then ? I doubt a massive group of white supremacists are watching. Really gets my noggin joggin.

It literslly says white supremacists are fringe groupz which seems a far cry from FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, but I guess the resident Sup Forumscrossborders need something to be outraged about, like the reverse SJWs they are

>repeats the same mantra over and over again
Why is the left monumentally dull minded?

>Who was your core clientele after that? You lost the day trippers, the tourists, fun family crowd. Who was left? You again, you pasty-faced motherfucker?
So was this not anti white ?
So you could say charcole faced mother fucker and that would be ok ?
>So if someone shows up, some classic race-hate rich guy with a hard-on for power and he slips you some extra for a longer time at the crank
This isn't anti white either right ? I'm not even Sup Forums its just so fucking boring the whole black peoplr are good white rich people keep them down and are bad

I was pretty disappointed. I almost feel like the story about the doctor was meant to be an individual episode but they couldn't figure out how to cram in enough sjw bullshit so they just inserted it into this episode. Damn shame.

>watching any TV show or movie past 2013
This is what you'll get

OP isn't exaggurating.
They really couldn't help themselves.

Whites are the only race you can legally discriminate against which is why you see shit like this so often, they never have consequences for it

The message of any remotely mainstream entertainment is going to be Fuck White People for the foreseeable future.

Plan and act accordingly.

Gotta love being hated by your own media in your own country

>show about how technology is scary
>white people create most technology

>"I've tortured a black convicted murderer (victim was white) for years by copying him."
>"But everything was fake because he loved his family, and his DNA was falsified or some shit! He dindu nuffin!"
>"FAKE NEWS!"

Lmao this shit was funny.

What did you honestly expect from an episode called "Black Museum"?

Also Netflix is full SJW propaganda by this point. I really, really hope they don't fuck Better Call Saul this year.

>sips soylent
>checkmate nazis

I don't mind this kind of shit nearly as much.

Whites are getting sick of shit like this, and they're waking up. This just speeds up the process even more. Especially Generation Zyklon.

It's never going to manifest in a white ethnostate, but white idpol is definitely going to be a thing in the next 10-20 years. The left is just hating whites far too openly now for people with a basic instinct of self-interest not to notice and be concerned.

Start learning polish, that's where the future for whites is