Lucas' vision for Star wars would've been a billion times better

>Lucas' vision for Star wars would've been a billion times better
Why did Disney buy it just to reject all the work he had already done on episode 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-wizard-of-star-wars-20120504
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TO PROGRAM YOU SOCIALLY

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS AT THIS POINT

The Hollywood movie making process never made sense to me considering all the established properties that have been made to movies, but deliberately change from the source material. Transformers, GI Joe, TMNT

Because the last time he had complete control over something it turned out really fucking bad, so it's pretty obvious why they would want to distance themselves from his ideas. Disney fucked it up too, just in a different way.

But why do it in the most hamfisted and obvious way?
Only thing they managed is to turn me off star wars for good.

>another RLM mouthbreather
Lucas never fucked up. Not even with the special editions.
You're just regurgitating autistic butthurt of retarded gen x losers who got jaded and cynical from too much post ironic grunge culture between the OT and the prequels and somehow blamed Lucas for them turning into jaded adults and not being able to enjoy space fantasy films anymore.

What are you even talking about? I watched all Star Wars movies for the first time last year. I don't have any sort of bias for any of the movies. The original trilogy isn't a masterpiece but it's surely miles ahead of whatever the prequels are supposed to be.

>I watched all Star Wars movies for the first time last year.
So? How does that refute my point of you being a RLM drone?

>duster
goddammit, that would've been bad ass

fuck jews and fuck nuwars

Because I don't really know who they are and the only times I ever see them is when people complain about them on Sup Forums.

>lying on the internet
And even if that were the case, you're still parotting their or some other gen x anti prequel loser bullshit talking points you overheard someone else repeating.

>That Han design
Fuck, that's so much better than the exact same look he had forty years ago

>Lucas' vision for luke would've been a teacher and rolemodel

Do you really think that someone couldn't watch the Star Wars prequels with no prior bias and come to the conclusion that they're pretty bad? How deluded are you?

This.
Who thought it would be a good idea to have han as some stunted loser in the same outfit and the same deadend job without any growth or progress?

>Do you really think that someone couldn't watch the Star Wars prequels with no prior bias
Haha, no. Especially if you're a Sup Forums regular. The prequel hatred itself has become a pop culture thing.
That's why you're full of shit if you're lying and pretending you're some kind of testtube baby who just waddled out the cloning chamber last year fully grown but with no knowledge of the last 20 years of pop cultural discourse.
Save your lies for reddit.

This actually pisses me off. This single image gives both Luke and Rey more personality than two fucking films.

Jesus Christ we got robbed

What actually was the plot for these flicks ?
Should have just given the outline to another director and ran with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Plot seems to have been a lot more star wars than what we got

Literally the point. There’s a “manchild epidemic” that needs curing remember?

In Lucas' version she was called kira

Remember the hot Kit Fisto specie mermaids? George does. Fuck manchildren.

And now Kira is the love interest of Han in Solo a star wars story.

What

>want more toxic masculinity
uhhh just no, sweetie

a billion times better? really?

>He doesn't know about the kino EP VII by George

I never understand how the mentality of femme fatale type like Darth Talon work, how can they kill multiple lover of their without problem or feeling bad ?
I know in stories and literature, femme fatale type like Darth Talon often are not honest about their true felling and is acting through out their romance but these stories also often show that there are certain degree of their love that are real. So how can they still kill the lovers anyway when there are certain degree of the love that are real ?

>uhhh just no, sweetie

luke is a hack and star wars is only good for the alien designs which he didn't make

>We can't have PT conections or references because Manchildren hate them.Sorry.-J.J.Abrams

>regurgitating the half baked contrarian opinions of razorfist

We’re so sorry George.
We’re so sorry if we caused you any pain.

>it ain't sheev starts playing

DAS RITE

But he approved them. J.J. approved some Kino designs. Right?

Vain obfuscation of strategy and kamikaze tactics = leadership now?

>incompetence on such a massive level that it shouldn’t even be possible inuniverse

Get through your first divorce and we'll talk again.
If even a normal non technically evil jane doe can fuck your life up on a whim you better believe a twilek sith with malicious intent can do worse.

Jesus Christ, user, stop being so fucking paranoid. Why would I have participated in "prequel hate" if I had never watched any of the Star Wars movies? My friend who got me to watch all these movies grew up with the prequels and loves them. If anything I would be biased in favor of them. Believe it or not, there are people out there who have never watched Star Wars and who don't give a shit if people like a trilogy more than another. Of course I knew the prequels weren't as liked as the originals but why would I give a shit about that? If anything I should have joined my prequel loving friend and blindly accept these movies as flawless instead of some "RLM mouthbreathers", as you call them. Or maybe I just made up my own mind.

Cause a man wrote it and planned it.

Unironically that is the answer, I am being 100% serious when I say it was because it was good and everyone knew it and SOMEONE thought they could make it more "modern"

Remember that media push about the people running star wars? it was meant to be a big deal in the overall plan.
>Look where that got them
>Fuck han solo in a duster really would have been fucking cool though
>fffffffuuuuuu

Hey J.J.! Thank you for OT Kino!

>Or maybe I just made up my own mind.
Doubt.

kill yourself. the prequels were shit.

the prequels are idiotical. they only have some nice concept design. Now calm the fuck down you weepy over emotional bitch

No GotG Kino?

T.Plebian Manchildren. How it feels to be a virgin?

Are you fucking serious right now? Fuck off with your shit taste, faggot.

Nah, you're just a easily manipulated idiot that can't see things for what they are because some gen x loser told him what to think by appeal to majority

Reminder that Star Wars is just a shitty space fantasy for children. Now shut the fuck up all of view. All this franchise is shit. From OT to PT to ST. Fuck this franchise. And Fuck You Fat Ass Manchildren. Grow up and get a life! You Jews cocksuckers.

>Are you fucking serious
Spoken like a true consumerist bugboy

I wish they could have introduce Darth Talon as the actual main villain of the last jadi. Sje will make a more interesting villainess and anti heroine that contre with Rey.
A strong heroine always need a strong female enemy that is opposite with her yet at the same time very slimier with her too.
Darth Talon as the main villein sounds cooler than egy bad boy kylo ren .

wow :^)

>MFW NO SITH ORIGINS IN THE ST
FUCK YOU J.J. FUCK YOU RLM AND FUCK YOU DISNEY! Fuck you Simon Pegg too!

you're genuinely retarded, I hated the prequels the moment I saw the in the theaters. all my friends were shitting on them too, thinking yoda flipping around and dooku were retarded. stop with your contrarian revisionism.

>You're just regurgitating autistic butthurt of retarded gen x losers who got jaded and cynical from too much post ironic grunge culture between the OT and the prequels and somehow blamed Lucas for them turning into jaded adults and not being able to enjoy space fantasy films anymore.

Reminder that this series is about space wizards. I wish Alec Guiness was alive Today just to make all of you to shut the fuck up. T.Manchildren detected.

It's easy to see the prequels for what they are. Poorly directed, poorly acted, poorly written messes of film making.

>easily manipulated
Parroted the razorfist cockrider

I was manipulated to dislike the idiotical prequels after they were hated from day one and when a decade later some guy made an amusing video collecting all the criticism the movies already received since day one?

exactly, they're just decent kids movies from the 80s that don't happen to look horribly dated because they have a nice art style.

The PT has a beautiful story that is better than the OT...but poorly executed...a beautiful mess

>The prequel hatred itself has become a pop culture thing.
This, I hadn't watched the prequels until a few years ago and the hatred for them is a Family Guy cutaway gag tier meme and has been for a while.

Star Wars and Empire strike back are legitimately remarkable movies. Return of the jedi is a good movie. The prequels are incredibly stupid, and the new trilogy is a soulless rehash plus some shitting on the ot for no reason at all.

If you don't think star wars and empire strikes back are legitimately good movies worthy of discussion on a cinèmà board fuck off

EEEEEEEEEEEEVERYBODY HURTS

underage b&

>Alec Guiness thought that ANH and ESB are good kids movies
>He once met a boy who told him that he watched ANH 100 times and Alec told him to promise that he will never watch that movie ever again

What actress could pull off this role ?

This.
I'd take Lucas autistic but honest filmmaking over cynical Disney garbage any day.

Why didn't Lucas just make it then?
I'm sure he had the budget after all those star wars toys he sold

Just ignore him bro, hes clearly retarded

Really Sup Forums? Star Wars? This is what you call cinematography? Get a life! The OT,PT,ST are just kids movies made to sell toys. Decent kids flicks.
Go out with your friends (if you have).

With love,Captain Kirk

> kamikaze a ship that had no purpose
> Kylo was probably going to blow it up anyways
> Force your best pilot and soldier to risk death
> be dumb enough to get Luke killed
> use the laziest form of writing to explain force power

BUT WOMYNZ IS POWRFUL

yeah and?

If fucking love Rian. He gtfo all of you manchildren. /our guy/

Nice meme kid, you fresh of the boat from reddit?
Be sure to read the sticky and stay out of trouble.

I mean Lucas was plenty cynical and corporate minded but it was at least held up by an honest fucking whacko in a room full of yes-men. Theres an endearing awfulness to the prequels, the whole thing feels like a kid playing with his toys and nobodys going to fucking stop him. Disney Star Wars is spawned from a room of suits and the filmmaking process is shrouded by an opaque veneer of "FILMMAKING MAAAGIIIIC ^_^"

can someone post the 4 panel comic of luke milking kylo? i can't find it on google no matter what i search

if you didn't watch the prequels when they came out you're at least under 20

The special effects in the OT are absolute garbage, I know it was a long time ago but they really didnt age well

It's interesting to read his 1977 interview where he goes into detail why he went for star wars.

rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-wizard-of-star-wars-20120504

He was knees deep into making apocalypse now but decided that a generation of pot smoking teenagers who only watch cynical movies and cop dramas wont grow up to be healthy adults so he tried creating a wholesome fairy tale with a hero kids could look up to to break the mold of cynicism and lethargy that he saw as a problem in the future.

>This is the type of damage control disneyshills have to run these days.

Im 24 and havent seen then, i plan on torrenting them after watching the OT

I didn't say the special effects, I said the art design. and the only parts that look "bad" are the cheap rubber costumes in the first one and some of the explosions and things, since they relied primarily on practical effects nothing is really dated any more than what you could expect from that era.

Ironically, CGI

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

>I hope that kid isn't in his 40s and thinking about a children space fantasy as his life
Now I will leave this retarded place. I have seen only autism here.

I'm 31 and when I saw episode 1 in the theatre I was already into stuff like jedi knight and the extended universe comics.
After seeing episode 1 I realized I had outgrown star wars and just got rid of all my star wars toys.
I never got the hate for the movie though. It was a good reminder that you've grown out of that particular fandom and that's about it.
Never have I felt any hatred against lucas for it.

I cant even wrap my head around what kind of pathetic manbaby you have to be to throw a fit about a series of kids movies not "growing up with you" and turning into something it was never meant to be.
I know lots of people were pissed it wasn't an edgy 90s x-treme oneliner quipfest and felt like idiots for going to a baby movie.

charlize theron

Yuck

Hi Razorfist

i guess you like the goofy cgi motorway sequence in the thx1138 spesh

>Still talking about children movies
Do you wear a Vader costume guys? Or go into the city with a lightsaber?

>brainletts so confused they assume everyone is a youtube eceleb parrot like they are
Googled that name and got photos of a weirdo school shooter loser doing a bad 80s butt metal roadie cosplay.
Not someone I'd base my opinions on.

but... this is not going to fucking cure it?
All it's going to do it is people will find other ways to escape.

>Michael Bay with a decent writer would unironically Save Star Wars. And he'd ditch the feminist shit aswell.

harrison ford not wearing a duster is something that pissed me off more in blade runner 2049 than anything

why would he wear a regular gray t-shirt?