The fuck is her problem?

The fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QdPvUriVBEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She likes the thrill of it.
youtu.be/QdPvUriVBEg

She's in love with Batman but Batman never gives her any attention so she acts out to get some of it.
Did you even read this issue?
She "suggests" Nightwing not tell Batman that she hung out with him (nothing even happened and Dick found her presence annoying) and he realizes that she was just there flirting with him in the hopes that he WOULD tell Bruce to make him jealous.

He laughs her ass out of Bludhaven for having such a sophmorish plan.

> Dick/Selina
>Tali/Jason

who will Tim sex up?

Wait so whats going in in the last panel? Did'nt he say it wasnt time for this?

Catwoman is a slutty cunt. There's a reason why Bruce treats her like shit.

So she's a typical woman

Hey, Bruce banged Batgirl, Dick can bang Selina.

Shiva.

lolololol

When you kiss your hot step mom

>hot step mom
More like your father's old dried up garbage ex.

When did Dick fuck Barbara?

BURN!

And I thought the Bat Family were the only sluts.

Catwoman was a literal prostitute.

Why is Catwoman such a gross slut?

>Implying SuperCat is bad.

>MMM! Dee-LISH! This is the Cat's Meeow!

Dixon loved having Catwoman kiss the Robins, she did it twice during his Catwoman run too. I think it's because he hated the BatCat ship.

Reminder that Selina banged Ted Grant, Wildcat, a 60 year old dude and her mentor.

Well, isn't she still a prostitute in her origin thanks to Frank Miller?

>implying he's not a DILF

Yes, Tom King referenced in "Rooftops", so her being a hooker is back to canon.

Not OP but fair enough

Didn't Ra's try to force Nyssa on him?

Also it would obviously be Anarky who tries sexing Tim up.

All 4 at the same time?

YES.

Sauce?

Post more Selina being a slut. Her being a shameless whore turns me on.

No, it was basically immediately contradicted. Instead she was pretending to be a dominatrix while she staked out a place for a burglary and went undercover to figure out if Carmine Falcone was her father or not.
This is actually her kissing Riddler because she thought he was Batman because she was jumped up on fear gas.
She throws him overboard and threatens to shoot him so sharks come after him the minute her eyes open during this kiss.

She always has a reason because DC is too scared to let her go full slut because HAS to be tied to Batdork.

>No, it was basically immediately contradicted. Instead she was pretending to be a dominatrix while she staked out a place for a burglary and went undercover to figure out if Carmine Falcone was her father or not.

In some other comic, not "Year One" or Catwoman: Her Sister's Keeper. In "Year One" she was a legit prostitute and since that's canon again according to King she's an ex-prostitute now in Rebirth.

selina x edward is goat

The comic where she's lying low pretending to be a Dom is Catwoman: Year One.
It likely has more to due with them not wanting to make one of their more famous characters a prostitute as part of her origins I imagine.

Riddler/Catwoman need to be a thing.

>The comic where she's lying low pretending to be a Dom is Catwoman: Year One

I know. Batman: Year Canon was made canon, though, specifically the part where Bruce fights off hooker Holly after trying to save her from the abuse of her and Selina's pimp, Stan. Not Catwoman: Year One.

So right now Selina's an ex-prostitute.

There's a pleasantly large amount of fanfiction for them.

She actually hires the Riddler as a detective and as an informant to actually be on first-name terms with him in fact; she pretty much always calls him "Eddie".
They aren't exactly friends (it's clear she finds him annoying and has zero respect for him), but they used to have a pretty functional working relationship aside from that.

Holy hell, she IS a slut.

Slut Selina is best Selina.

she was pretty okay with him in sirens, I think she wasn't ok with it when she found out Ivy brainwashed him

I lke them nagging each other in the Arkham games

Who's the artist?

I love that Superman considers it for a second after realizing who Ivy is.

>purple spandex is unrealistic!
>"realistic" outfit leaves her tits hanging out
What did DC meme by this?

reminder that Timm ships Dick/Selina and wanted a series with them

>"She is a whore, just like you said, Batman"
This was fantastic

Jae Lee

I wish I had the scans of that issue. Catwoman is being a really sexy slut and is all over Superman in it.

This thread would make She Hulk very upset

Why is the Batfamily full of sluts?

Damian will be the only one who won't be, it seems.

A future version of Damian knocked up Steph.

Too bad it never happened. Selina could use some more Dick. She deserves all the dicks in DC.
Damian has mommy complex.

It's actually pretty realistic. Putting your life on the line all the time and knowing other people who are hot as hell I would expect them to bang frequently.

Thanks. I've seen that style before but had no idea who it was.

Damian's like ten years-old and Bruce would freak if someone diddled his son

yeah it's nice to see that part of him that is just this dude from Kansas that enjoys scantily clad women

It will happen eventually.

Yes this is GOOD!

I want this, user.
In fact, I like to think Catwoman has a tradition of taking each Robin's virginity.

>Jason died before Selina fucked him
>This is why he is so edgy

Actually given how comics companies are it was probably more like;
>"Okay, purple is her iconic color but people are more familiar with the Michelle Pfeiffer version, so we're changing it."

Alternatively; since Jim Lee first put her in the leather suit during Hush.
>DC: "Okay, so Catwoman's iconic color is purple and-"
>Jim Lee: "JIM LEEEEE!"
>*slaps his dick in ink and flops it all over the page, even getting how Killer Croc looked wrong*
>DC: "You know what, whatever. Nobody even cares anymore."

This is now my headcanon.

He doesn't mind with Dick

It's Darwyn Cooke's costume, not Lee's.

why was she white in this

More of the Michelle Pfeiffer thing.

Funny enough the only times I've seen Bruce/Babs was in the DCAU and that one comic attached to it.

Really? Elaborate please.

Where is this from???

He doesn't view dick, Tim, or Jason as his sons.

>He only told his father about Damian when he said 'I have a son'
>He only cared about Damian when bane hung them

Bruce doesn't care about the kids he adopted. Blood is thicker than water.

>The world's greatest cat burglar
>stealing batfamily virginities

Pre Flashpoint he was a virgin, while Bart,Conner and Cassie weren't.

Post N52 he had underage sex with both Solstice and Cassie on a yacht and maybe with Raven too but I can't recall correctly.

>Jason

I dunno...

Then again Jason in New Earth was insane and part of me thinks he wanted to fuck Bruce and could easily crush on anyone since he was extremely mentally ill/a total mess.

But that's all one sided. Pretty sure Bruce thinks of Jason as his son. I think Bruce tends to go back and forth thinking of Dick as his son and/or his best friend.

>he had underage sex with both Solstice and Cassie on a yacht and maybe with Raven too

At the same time?

They are all sluts or will eventually become a slut. Once you go Bat, you never go back.

I think it was the same day but not the same time.

Don't know really, it was never really brought up afterwards and I think someone was being mind controlled as well.

I liked this little arc. Riddler looked genuinely hurt when he found out they fucked him.

I want Catwoman's solo book to just be her slutting her way across gotham taking as much dick as she can.

>When you stay out of prison because you're fucking every male in the bat-family
I don't read a LOT of Batman, so is there some consistent reason that Bruce of all people, with his moral code as unyielding as iron, doesn't throw her tied-up to the cops as often as any other criminal

she's just teased not sex

I want her to do the sex tho.

I had a giggle

Bruce never banged Batgirl

I don't know,
I think he wants dick crammed in his batcave all day, safe from all the shit outside.

the city of Gotham if some anons are to be believed

Nah, Raven possessed him and made him have sex with Cassie and then made out with Solstice. Tim had no control or memory of this.

When Raven finally turned good, she revealed what she did, and the team blamed Tim for what was pretty much Tim getting raped by Raven and by extension Cassie.

>2017
>slutshaming
tsk. tsk.

she is a prostitute

so?

>Bart

When? Who?

I have a love hate relationship with her. I liker her because she's a slut, but at the same time I can't stand her for the same reason.