Ben 10 reboot renewed

deadline.com/2017/05/ben-10-renewed-season-2-cartoon-network-wildvine-1202099461/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5j0cNnssio
youtube.com/watch?v=P5EPmAxvkyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why though? They hardly show it. They could cancel every show right now and just air TTG and nobody would be able to tell a difference.

They show it call the time and it's actually a fun show.
The dynamic between Ben and Gwen is way better than the original show as they don't bitch at each other every second.

>They hardly show it
>Implying

They spam it all the time on CN's foreign feeds

Keeps the IP alive so others can't use the concept

Popular in foreign markets.

>Ben and Gwen don't bitch at each other every second.
what sorcery is this?

They actually friendly with each other for the most part.

I don't like it

>fun show
Fuck that. The Ben 10 I knew was an action show created by literal men of action, with plot that actually lead to something grander than just summer vacation hijinks.

The relationship isn't that bad.

gives off more of a big sister vibe this time

Someone kill the fucking company already.

>yfw nu-Ben 10 is getting the TTG treatment in the schedule and is getting half the amount of reruns TTG has

The executives have really stooped this loe.

it's more friendly incest, rather than the sexual frustration incest of the earlier series

>each episode got less than a million views in the US
>still gets renewed
South America and southeastern Asian countries are the biggest consumers of this franchise.

i was wondering when someone was gonna bring gwencest into this and ruin the whole thing for everyone.

did you even watch alien force through omniverse? it had a similar ben-gwen dynamic.

I only watched part of it, and I think I missed most of the Gwen episodes. But speaking of which, I do remember their relationship is pretty chill, like that one or two time.

sometimes im happy a cartoon exists because of the merch we get. these new toys look better than what bandai made

I guess I don't care

tis art is awful

I honestly don't mind the reboot

That's cuz you're a pervert. Ten-year old boys can do without girls sucking up there show.

youtu.be/l5j0cNnssio

that's dogshit

>The dynamic between Ben and Gwen is way better than the original show as they don't bitch at each other every second.
I like the bitching. It made them feel actually different as characters. They had conflict, and were able to overcome it by the end. It was nice to have moments where they work together, or agree, and be genuinely happy together along with Max.

Now they just seem like the same person more or less. For episodes I've seen Gwen hardly seems as smart as was in the Original series.

I still hate what they did to Stinkfly and Wildvine. All these humanoid/Bipedal design's piss me off.

why does he look like he's 5 years old?

>Ben and Gwen friends with each other in AF-UA
fanbase goes nuts and screams that they "ruined" their relationship
>reboot does it
Everyone is ok with their new relationship

And that's why we can't have good things.

I wish it didn't rely so much on tropes for episode ideas.
I feel like I can predict each episode right as it starts.

I didn't mind them being friend in AF - AU since they were grown up. I found it made sense since relationships can change as you grow old.

Neither do I.

It's not bad, but it's nothing special.

I like the voice cast.

? No one could use it anyways. CN owns the show, they would have to sell the show for someone else to use the IP

what did they do to stinkfly?

It may surprise you to know that people have actual opinions for actual reasons. They don't just make up reasons to bash your favorite show because they want to bash it for no reason because they're evil. If you find yourself raging at a "contradiction" in someone's opinions, the most likely scenario is that there's an obvious extra factor which you're overlooking.

In this case, people dislike the Alien Force version of Ben and Gwen because it removed most of their personalities and made them seem bland and boring, not just when interacting with each other but in general. Those same people like the rebooted Ben 10 because they kept most of their personalities but were less mutually antagonistic, allowing them to interact in new ways which, while not the same as the original series, were more enjoyable and less repetitive.

This is pretty much a preschooler show without the E/I.

Some decent news from CN. Hopefully nuBen 10 can stay good.

So Hex is back. Has Tiny Charmcaster shown up yet?

Haven't seen her.

I think she's called Frightwig.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5EPmAxvkyc

No, and Hex already showed up. So it's unlikely she will show up at all.

Out of all the reboots currently on CN, NuBen10 isn't that bad.

TTGo and NuPPG is just shit.