On New Year’s Eve, one member of Japan’s most famous comedy duo donned blackface for nationwide television

>On New Year’s Eve, one member of Japan’s most famous comedy duo donned blackface for nationwide television.

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RO9-8lpaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=baJyUKEHp4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really hope the west kicks up a stink about it, especially coming so close to the Olympics.

cuck

>I'm getting too old for this shit
>t. jappo

Stop being transracialphobic you shitlord

Won't happen user, can't risk the japs getting angry and unleashing their Gundams.

>Imu getting to ord for this shittu

They had a jap eddie murphy impersenator in one of the earlier batsu games as well. Nobody cares because it's yellow people dressing up as blacks. It's like black weeaboos pretending to be anime characters.

oh no! somebody somewhere in a foreign non-western country made fun of black people!

time to practice my complete unself-awareness by enforcing my western perspective and sensibilities on them by acting outraged and demanding an apology from them and their network. Don't they realize that black people are the one group you're not allowed to make fun of?

Love me some gaki no tsukai back then. Do they still do the batsu games?

HAMADA OUT

Yes, both the new years special and on the regular show. It's still great fun

>liberals will now claim that we should have bombed Japan some more to prevent all this racism

kek

It wouldn't make any difference if they did.

Blackface is not racist. Depicting a black person as black is not racist. Just because it has a history of being associated with racist films doesn't make it inherently racist.

I can't believe those fucking yellow monkeys insulted a brave poc

inb4 americans once again fail to understand that minstrel shows and being a knuckledragging racist is an american thing and they try to push their retarded cultural norms onto the rest of the world

I'm watching TV Tokyo and just a few hours ago there was a show where they went to US, met KKK and got interviews with them, walked out and went HMMM SO THERE'S THIS WAY TO LOOK AT THINGS AS WELL. They don't give a fuck. They looked at Hitler on the wall and went HMMMM HOW STRANGE

This. Only white American males are able to be racist.

rly maek u think

Blackface is an American white guilt-thing. Why should anyone else care? We did it all the time as children.

t.European

YAMADA OUTTO

lol

it's literally okay because japan didn't enslave blacks

That's not a nigger tho, it's the original ethnic population of Japan. They still exist

Ainu looks like Mongols with beards, user.

>Mongols with beards
Finnish?

>Finn
>Beard

Pick one

kek at these gooks face. You know when they hear the word, Sweden, they just expect the blonde studs, but they just see the shit thing instead.

WE

true equality in hollywood would be disregarding race when choosing who to cast, and just making them look the part with makeup and cgi.

asians donning blackface in hollywood movies when

what did the jap qts mean by this?

ORETACHI

Oh, it's Hamada.
Yeah he's a bit of an idiot.

EEEEEEEE?!

DONDAKKE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3RO9-8lpaRY

Not even a weeb but I fucking love japan.

This time Trump has gone too far. Stop the WALL!

>That nose

This was great, I watch this shit every year. And of course some of the foreigners who live in Japan cried like the little spineless faggots they are. Especially the black ones. But thankfully Japan doesn't give a fuck about what they say.

I would fuck the shit out of this brown bird so hard

best part is when retard amerifats don't understand blackface was a super racist thing in fucking america only

>Haven't watched new years Gaki in 2 years
Time to marathon this kino

> made fun of

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!

Nigga we celebrate blackface as our national tradition every 5 December. Oh wait, stupid niggers and SJW trash ruined it this year. Thanks Obama.

Bless asia

imagine never seeing black people to the point where they shock you. I wonder what that's like.

The guy's a famous SK celebrity. He's well known.

in my religion we call it heaven

Isn't this like a Dutch thing? Japs have a long history with them. Oh wait I thinking about Christmas never mind.

Dumb gaijin black people where the ultimate Ally with Asians ww2 happened remember everything went reverse

>its literally just a laugh
>no one can take it these days

I'm a bong and went to high school in full black face / body as usain bolt back in 2007 for a fancy dress day we did. Would probably get in shit now but teachers and students alike just laughed like fuck.

Kys you fucking faggot. Niggers hate whites.

There's nothing wrong with black face. It's not racist or offensive. It's just face paint

BASED JAPANESE THEY'RE NOT KEKS LIKE WE'RE HERE IN USA. IN FACT, HITLER LOVED THEM

What's the problem with this? I'm not American, I've never understood it.

>Muh sensitive blacks wanting special treatment

It was a different time

>niggers are the original ethnic population of Japan
Okay.

t. Racist Nazi shitlord

It's a white people problem, it's funny how minorities defenders are mostly white.

no gaki spoilers man come on

>mommy
Based litle nips.

You know, that shit opened my eyes to niggers for the first time. Thanks niggers. Now I know never to relax.

lol

Is this part of the new batsu?
I can't wait to watch it, sadly it takes the team like 3 months to sub it all

chocolate milk

6 december, peasant

It's African-American face you bigots.

Blackface is bad because of its perpetuation of racist steretotypes and demeaning attitude towards blacks as stupid fools.

This is just some dress up. He's just dressing up as Eddie Murphy in Beverley Hills Cop. It's not meant to be racist or anything. There's no historical context for him. Without the racist history "blackface" would probably be okay.

WO

what a niggery post

They enslaved other Nips and gooks and regularly make fun of both of those groups.

Nips don't give a fuck, one bit, doesn't mean shit to them at all

youtube.com/watch?v=baJyUKEHp4U

What happens on December 5?

Based Gorilla Hamada.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The top comment on this
Is this what niggers really believe?

>Sweden

This only worked because they had the right color of shoe polish.

There are Asians with darker skin you dipshit

Maybe if you're a nigger

>perpetuation of racist steretotypes and demeaning attitude towards blacks as stupid fools.
So it's accurate

Eastern European here. Haven't seen more than 5 in my whole life.

What

Oh Japan don't ever change.

Kek!!

Reminds me of that Blacked.com image people use on here

nigga, they held the Olympics in Brazil, not to mention all the horrible shit surrounding the world cup.

nothing gets in the way of peoples sports until negros start kneeling.

Oh shit i forgot to watch the batsu livestream
Goddamnit

lol

LEATHER PLEATHER