regularcapital.com/2017/05/clarences-stormy-sleepover-miniseries-coming-soon/

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonnetwork.com/video/clarence/episode-1-the-phantom-clarence-episode.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool

Clarence deserves to go out on a high note

No love for this series

feels.jpg

This is one of me and my dad's fave series, can't wait to watch it with him. ;_;

Are people aware of the clarence leaks that came out today?

I never gave it a chance.
Marathoned the entire thing out of boredom last weekend.
It was great.
The fucking regret of not watching it sooner.

It's not a leak but yeah, I watched it. The first episode is pretty basic because it's pretty much the "set-up" episode. The bra stuff was funny and that little interaction between Jeff and Chad was cute. All of the stories they're setting up have the potential to be really interesting. Especially looking forward to Miss Baker possibly retiring and Clarence trying to stop her.

Now I'm legitimately surprised they told James Garland that he couldn't do a regular Show miniseries, i mean i love clarence but from a Network viewpoint it was in the dust, that just shows where Regular show was with them in the End

He looks like shit hes character is nice. He is dumb but has a good heart. Like Patrick from Spongebob was in the first seasons

so is anyone gonna post where to watch other than on CN's site with login credentials

I would rip it from the site and upload it if I could but only pay for internet, no tv subscription outa my paycheck for them fools

Kinda strange that they're still going to such heights after all the drama with the guy who created the show.

nigga RS got not one but 2 seasons building up the finale.

a miniseries is cheap, and is amazing that is clarence of all the series.

>something something sexual harassment

JG asked for the dome Experiment stuff in 7 to be a miniseries and the season was going to tackle Continuity based on Rigby and Mordecai growing apart, Rigby going to high School and Mordecai going to a job fair, Cn declined so they had to drop Mordecai's side plot and squeeze in the dome episodes and pop's planet thing into the same season. a crew member said either on Reddit or in an interview that they had the idea of mordecai starting a new job in the season finale but attending Rigby's graduation and party first and then getting trapped in the dome, and there was supposed to be hostility for a bit. They didn't even get far into actually mapping it out apparently since it was declined before they got that far.

Keeping this in topic I'm Glad Clarence is getting recognition and getting a special chance for a batch of episodes in a unique way, it deserves to be spotlighted and i'm interested in the miniseries.

I'll miss you Clarence

i'll miss yoo two fwend

>6 fucking episodes about one night

hopefully, it as imaginative as season 1

not as crazy as 24 episodes about one whole day.

will they make clarvangelion official or just reference it in the show (since they're going out anyway, go for broke).

what

I'm not

>Gilben's Different
>Gilben's newly sprouted peach fuzz sparks a discussion about puberty that ultimately convinces Clarence to act more like an adult.

Neat, more Clarence is always good

Hit me up pham

>Rothbell is still putting up a fake smile trying to act like he isn't mad about CN scheduling.
The Clarence staff is just full of sadness.

cartoonnetwork.com/video/clarence/episode-1-the-phantom-clarence-episode.html

here's the first part on the website. You need a cable provider to watch the whole episode.

This,severely undeterred.

I do but it's with a friend so I'll ask him for the log in later

RIP IT MAN RIP IT

so is this gonna count as the series finale?

that's awhile off where either sumo or jeff moves away

Finale has to definitely be about Sumo. All the Sumo episodes are the best of the show so is natural to assume that the finale should be about him. Unlike Jeff

I think Sumo would've been a better main character but I guess Clarence fits due his curiosity and getting in troubles without knowing it

I dislike the show for how they have treated that afro character who keeps having bad shit happen to him.

Chelsea?

Joshua

Clarence is an okay show

>when the best character is introduced in the second episode, but is only a one-off who doesn't reappear in a meaningful way for the rest of the series.

>Sumo
best taste