What would a current year reboot of the pic related series will be like?

What would a current year reboot of the pic related series will be like?

texting
snapchat
ig

Gus is trans

that plus would they shove politics in it as well? I think TJ would be a female if the show reboots.

I was guessing Mikey would be trans because he was always the emotional one. Vince would be a bull and cuck Gus somehow. Gretchen would be tumblrina and Spinely would lead the team.

spinelli would be pic related.

Mikey is gay
Spinelli is trans
Gretchen is a feminist
King Bob is a cis white male

Was the show redpilled?

oh definitely

It would look like a flash animation and every character would have the same face

Randall was a Jew??

he is now.

this was pretty diverse to be fair

was that randall snitch a jew?

wiki says his last name is weems, which is scottish, plus the red hair so I guess he was scottish.

Apparently this came out when I was 4 years old but my memory of this movie is so good

Recess was my favorite show while growing up. The movies were pretty good too.

Spinelli is FtM.

Spinelli would literally have tranny issues and demand usage of male pronouns.

Gus would probably be revealed to have a masturbation pile on all the ashleys and be ostracized for wanting to have sex with kids.

TJ would be making prank videos shouting IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO until he finds a dead body and has to apologize

Vince would be kneeling everywhere talking about some woke shit yet still playing every sport and crying about how he's going to die in 5th grade and it'll be Lawson's fault.

Gretchen would be on some "i'm not like the other girl's" bullshit and crying about rape culture with blue hair, writing #metoo on everything despite nobody having touched her.

Mikey would be a tumblr landwhale talking about fat acceptance and constantly crying.

lol this generation is so bitchmade.

Gus & TJ voted for Trump btw.

do you really have to ask?

It'd look like this

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Watch as Vince have rough sex with Spinelli on the jungle gym, and clean her out afterwards. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left.