Who cares about that samurai cuck? TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY! AGAIN! HAHA WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB! LICK LICK LICK MAH BALLS!

Who cares about that samurai cuck? TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY! AGAIN! HAHA WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB! LICK LICK LICK MAH BALLS!

Rick could've defeated Aku in one episode.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Magic isn't real and Rick would've just used the "magic" chemical wavelengths in the sword to make a laser and fucking destroy Aku and magic-believing fairy-tale idiots at the SAME TIME.

MMMMM SZECHUAN SAUCE!! META SELF-REFERENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY LINGO MMH!!

Your girl is dead too you drunk bastard.

Atleast I tap'd that ass. That samurai never got the chance LOL.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

BURP GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY

BOOM BIG REVEAL! IM A PICKLE MORTY! LOOK AT ME IM A PICKLE!

I feel like someone of you unironically like typing out these Rick references

Put on this fedora mor-morty, we got theists to argue w(BURP)ith.

Thank God for Rick. Seriously, SJ is over, let's move on to greener pastures.

>R&M will never have this joke for real

>that episode of Rick & Morty where Rick made it up to Jack for stealing his timeslot on April 1st

We don't know that, the backstory we saw was fake.

So why is Rick even athiest?
He spent an entire episode trolling Satan.

That's just as silly as Athiests existing in South Park despite Jesus having a public access show in town, Satan regularly showing up, and at one point God himself coming down to Earth to answer one question, and all of these things being global knowledge.

>He spent an entire episode trolling Satan.
remind me what episode that was

Why is Rick such a bro?

I don't think it's so much that he doesn't believe in a higher power, just that he's seen so much horrible shit that he feels whatever God there is is a bigger asshole than he is.

We get it, you hate that your late-night niche adult animated show got popular. I suggest dealing with it in a normal, healthy waaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha who am I kidding this is Sup Forums you'll probably just go troll some poor schmuck on Twitter to cheer yourself up.

You know what, after that disappointing finale im actually looking forward to the new Rick and Morty.
Fuck SJ, time to move on.

MULAN SAUCE MORTY WE BUUUUURP NEED REDDIT UPVOTES MORTY WUBALUBAPOOPOOPEEPEE

>this will never happen

Sup Forums here, we're a board of peace and dindu nuffin

Just cos Pickle Rick destroyed your meme don't mean you get to spill it here.

oh yes it does faggot, now sit down & enjoy it

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T FUCK OFF!

HOW ABOUT YOU WADDLE BACK TO GOD DAMN REDDIT

Y'know what? Fuck you. if you won't leave. THEN I WILL GO TO REDDIT. BYE BITCH!

>Rick would've fucked Ashi instantly, killed Aku, found a way to save Ashi and fuck her some more

DONT LET THE DOOT HIT CHA WHERE MY DICK SHOULD UH BIT CHA

stop making threads about your own show and go work on it

This made me really mad, Gennedy should have had Jack fuck Ashi before she was erased from existence, at least the sensation of her pussy on his dick would be on his mind forever.

>magic
Is just science from another universe so fucking weird its unexplainable to us.

Imagine a world that has particles called Fiams which when linked in a certain manner can create an effect, now they dont exist here but fiams are basically magic to us guys in normie physics department.

The real mindfuck is that the Gods themselves are living alien "technology" created by something beyond your comprehension.

Maybe the universe in Samurai Jack has a quantum function that causes divine beings to poof into existence randomly who fucking knows?

The one where Summer works at that shop where everything is magically cursed and the shopkeeper is Satan, but Rick pretty much catches what he's doing immediately and figures out a way to get rid of the curses on his things and makes Satan suicidally depressed, until Summer cheers him back up and helps him get Rick off his back, then immediately betrays her.

to be fair, it was kind of a piss-poor version of old scratch who basically just existed to job to rick

We'd be a week into shit posting being closer to being over if not for the april fools joke

He begs god to go easy on him in the S2 opener too.
He's just trying to act like he's above stuff like religon

Duality of human nature. A very cynical nihilist may suddenly have religious awakening when forced to face and accept his own mortality.

I can't wait till Reddit and Morty end for good.

Morticia in the series proper when?

Would Rick really give enough of a shit to even try? Yeah yeah, Aku might be a galactic government figurehead himself, but he only operates in one irrelevant universe that's never even bothered Rick, and at least he just does it for keks and doesn't really breath down people's necks with real laws and order. The extent of Aku's authority is basically just anybody he wants what to do, and otherwise just leaving the worst people in charge while he fucks off to his pit of hate.

At worst, Rick might just try to bust his balls with some pseudo-intellectual spiel on how "evil for the sake of evil" is dumb if he rubs him the wrong way, but otherwise he'd sooner party with Aku if given the chance, until they mutually attempt to fuck each other over for no good reason.

>Rick and Morty is to be hated
I never understood those memes. Yeah, some of the humor is kind of bland and forced, some not even chuckleworthy. Like, the entirety of the second improv episode was pretty bad, for example. Some of the attempted feels stuff is hit and miss, too. But I think what they do get right, they get right pretty great. For instance, the episode where they do that one gag where they mock Rick about his "catchphrases" that OP is making fun of --Total Rickall-- is without a doubt one of the best episodes in the series in my opinion for it's idea and execution of that idea.

Do I just have shit taste, or is Sup Forums just being a bunch of contrarian faggots about Rick and Morty?

A little bit of column A, a little bit from column b

reddit loves it to an obnoxious degree so that automatically means we have to hate it

never ever

at least Jack was able to enjoy szechuan sauce whenever he wanted to.

Inpossible, Rick would never help someone be happy

It's just fucking sad that you know all those cucks laugh at their own jokes while writing this stupid shit.

its a case where the fanbase is so obnoxious that its fun to laugh at. It also has plenty of downright awful moments that make it easy to strawman and parody

Remember Scary Terry?

That was to stop him from killing him.

>throws in jokes in a half second that take hours to parse
yikes

>Beckett's oeuvre
Just because something's self aware doesn't mean it's absurd. Beckett's self-aware moments are rooted in the absurdity of their situations; Rick and Morty's self-aware moments usually just go back to some utilitarian entertainment or production jargon like the comments about the board-driven dog world show or comedy coming in threes.

Fuck if anything Beckett's thing is boiling down the world to something so abstractly concrete that it can't suspend disbelief. Rick and Morty is so colorful and ADHD that it's escapist popcorn entertainment.

These people have no fucking idea what they're talking about. And I say that as someone who's pretentious as fuck myself when it comes to movements and styles.

and this was to make Morty shut up and stop bothering him.

Maybe Morty likes Samurai Jack

fucking Sup Forums ruins everythign

Someone trying really hard to turn people on R&M like they did with MLP. Albeit it's not really working at all since MLP was literally for little girls and was seen as autistic.