This was literally our MGS 5

This was literally our MGS 5

>literally Gurren Lagann's ending only dumber

Except MGS 5 was actually awful while SJ is just mediocre

Funniest moment in the entire series.

This ending is literally the same as Gurren Lagann's though.

This.

Is this funnier?

MGS5 was filler. Seriously Big Boss story was already done with Peace Walker.

SJS5 actually concluded shit.

>Gurren Lagann
"I love you"
Disappears

>Samurai Jack
"I will now disappear because of a time paradox"
Disappears

less

/thread

No see, at least TTGL's ending made some SEMBLANCE of sense through way of bullshit. Waifu ceased to exist because the thing she was made from and apart of ceased to exist. It was still unwanted and unneeded, but it made SOME sense. That's the problem with time travel in stories, is no matter what, it somehow creates some bullshit paradox. Ashi should have ceased to exist the SECOND Aku died. But then she wouldn't have existed to help Jack in the first place, causing a paradox. That's the problem with time travel. It's bullshit, and makes no sense.

>Last words are just explaining the paradox
At least in GL Simon went into the ceremony pretty aware of what was going to happen and Nia was just holding on for that last moment. Jack apparently couldn't even figure it out, and Ashi didn't even get to the "I love you." It's sad, but it could have been heartbreaking.

Legacy of Kain is the only series that I know that has tackled time travel exquisitely.

>Shaggyfag

Did I miss something

Can someone red pill a nigga, plz

Yeah, that's what makes it less stupid in TTGL. They both knew this would happen and wanted to have a wedding before it did, so when it happens it's not a shock to Simon- he's already made peace with the fact that it would happen.

Here, either Jack and Ashi never thought about it possibly happening, or Ashi apparently knew but never said anything.

And it's overall more thematically relevant to TTGL: Push onward, no matter the pain. Simon realized it just before destroying the Anti-Spiral, but he and Nia knew they had to do what they'd come to do.

I honestly am not sure how Ashi's death by paradox is relevant to the overarching themes of SJ, if it does at all.

What the fuck am I looking at?

Jack had to get cucked by Aku 3 times

It wasn't, because the characters in Gurren Lagaan knew it was coming ahead of time but chose to let it happen anyway for the good of the universe. Similarly, they could've undone it but decide not to because doing so would set humanity on a bad precedent.

TTGL was a heroic sacrifice.
SJ was a slap in the face for bonus melodrama.

>MGS5
>5

fucking casuals