youtube.com/watch?v=mKtt0Uig7Og
youtube.com/watch?v=cMJrbKJzNxg
youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0
youtu.be/hfSz0bQzZuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He
stop spamming your own posts, faggot

Go fuck yourself Review Screw back to Twitter.

Faggot.

kys

THE SCREW IS LOOSE

Truth

t. raimifags

lmao

>its

>Shills his terrible opinions
>is objectively wrong
haha yes my friend also TLJ is a good star wars movie, just rabid toxic nerds say different so they are just wrong xd
Go fuck yourself faggot.

>Adept
>Motion picture
>Profusely
>Unholy

Now let's rewrite his post without all the pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

"Spider-Man: Homecoming was a really good comic book movie but Sam Raimi fans don't think so because there's no Tobey Maguire crying in it."

>H-he's right you know!!

Haha fuck off.

Homecoming had the most based villain, though.

>industrialist
>not a faggot
>has proper motivations
>Screwed up by the faggot capitalistic system, part of which he honestly tried to be, Himeyer style
> the same system which pays faggot Stark for repairing the damage he himself caused

One of the best spideman villains and THE best Vulture.

>he’s mad his cinematic vocabulary isn’t kino

You a hater user

The OP was trying to carry a meaningless statement with fluffy vocabulary that added nothing to his overall point hoping that people would laugh in agreement. It's what people with weak arguments do.

No it’s what you’re doig right now. You speak as if Homecoming isn’t sitting on a comfortably high audience and critic score on RT

>You speak as if Homecoming isn’t sitting on a comfortably high audience and critic score on RT
Wow that's a good point!

KYS

>Hello I'm movie review,
>movie is good because good score and good critic score
>I too give good score

>audience score
argumentum ad populum

>critic score
argumentum ad verecundiam

both your arguments are fallacies

I would dare anyone to sit through the talking Spider-Man suit sequences
I FUCKING DARE YOU
It's literally impossible

I'm something of a race realist myself.

Go fuck yourself stop post your ugly shit opinions from twitter here

t. Raimifags

You braindead hypocrites act as if you haven’t been spamming The Last Jedi’s audience reception for weeks now

That's because it's funny captain autismo

>You braindead hypocrites act as if you haven’t been spamming The Last Jedi’s audience reception for weeks now
ad hominem and straw man

This

Homecoming was a pretty good movie. Definitely better than Spiderman 3. Just 1 hour too long and way too much Iron Man bullshit. Cut out all of Tony Stark, all of AI-suit shenanigans and trim a bit of fat here and there and it's easily one of the best Spiderman live action movies.

Sam Raimi had a good go for a-list director, but he makes better movies while being on the b-side of Hollywood.

Buzzword and buzzword

>it’s one autist samefagging the thread trying to derail it because he has an insufferable hatred for /ourguy/ review jew

Pathetic

I can praise other things about the Raimi films, like when Spiderman kept punching those orphans in the face. Can't believe Sam hired actual orphans for authenticity. Pure kino.

Any boring marvel shitflick is guaranteed a good audience score because they are always uninspired and made with the same identical formula. Dare to tell me that Doctor Strange is not the most boring capeshit there is (even though technically there's nothing wrong with it). Just because a formulatic movie got the predicted box office and predicted pavlovian critic and audience response, does not in any measure show the true quality of the movie. Not surprisingly your small brains cannot fathom what makes Raimi's Spider-Man a superhero classic and Homecoming yet another carbon copy of capeshit that preceded it and will follow it.
You will never really get any real following, simply because you're too infantile to understand basic things about movies.

>Samefagging
You wish, you've just got no taste.

How did Raimi get away with it?! MADMAN!

only russian hackers and alt-righters prefer raimi sm to homecoming

>sony spiderman
youtube.com/watch?v=mKtt0Uig7Og

>disney spiderman
youtube.com/watch?v=cMJrbKJzNxg

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>the Vulture is actually a scavenger

Why the fuck did it take a godamn movie to finally get the character right?

>"what the fu-!" *pop punk*

haha epic!

bravo disney

Based review screw

>make Spidey completely and utterly retarded
>best Spidey guise xD

t. Raimifag

If it's the only actually good one since Raimi's 1 and 2, how's this even a valid criticism of people? It's not unholy to praise the Amazing Spiderman's because the originals were held to some crazy standard, it's just stupid to because they were absolutely awful

Nah, Raimi is better.

Raimi's Spiderman actually had a vision and a viewpoint.
Homecoming was a stale cookie-cutter boardroom-approved boring piece of shit.

if you liked this le epic mouvie xDDdd, you're either a 13 yr old or lack taste. Raimi Spiderman was superior in all the ways, villains, plot, characters. I can't remember anything worthwhile from that Homecoming quip, story was like cold tea, fucking pointless and boring.

You're not /ourguy/ you twitter-posting cocksucker. Go back there and don't return.

fuck off

what do they mean then?

>He’s right.
That's just your opinion.

>it is deserved placement
????????????????????

yes Michael Keaton's character is actually pretty good (though he is a fucking coalburner)
but the rest of the movie is corporate soulless bullshit. It didn't have a diverse cast to "reflect the neighborhood which Spiderman lives" (that high school he attended is like 90% white/Asian, yet two of the main characters are black chicks?) but instead because it could be marketed to so many different people. That was a movie created by a boardroom not a visionary.

You're profusely adept at pointing out the unholy bullshit surrounding this motion picture.

If angry fans of another piece of media has a saying on your legacy, it means that you weren't really good to begin with.

It's just another super hero movie that got a high score on RT. People will probably review this era in a not so distant future and regret such things.

This looks fucking awful.

Literally like a video game

This can't be real, they look worse than fucking original Raimi's Spider-Man

Kunta Kinte Maguire doesn't even like acting, he just did it to try and nab an actress wife. He ended up with this instead. Surprised he hasn't eaten his gun.

>it's

Was Pussy pose cursed?

>trashcans get knocked down by an invisible force
I can't keep up with the Marvel mythos, did Spiderman get telekinesis powers?

the cgi is too much

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0

Do all that and you'd get a decent 6/10 movie

foe the life of me i can't remember shit from Doctor Strange, but i do remember liking it somewhat
that's all it takes to please us normies

Shut up, faggot.

PANTSU

I wish I was stupid enough to like fake movies.

Why does review screw post his garbage here ? People just goof on him

Sounds like he's gay for Spider-Twink Tom Holland.

Spider-Man Homecoming is garbage because Spider-Man has no agency in his own damn movie.
You're just watching some kid complete side quests for an AI that he didn't even create himself. Everything about him from his suit, gadgets, to the AI questgiver are all given to him by Stark.

>Manlets afternoon fight

people shit on tobey spidey for crying a lot but the dude was fucking tough as nails considering the brutal fights he got into

youtu.be/z00fTwhmYX0

youtu.be/hfSz0bQzZuM

youll never see these kinds of fights in mcu spidey

it was pretty meh to me. Yes, the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies have plenty of flaws, but at least they have soul. Homecoming feels like it was made by a boardroom of white people in suits casually ticking off a checklist.

I agree, Homecoming is not as good as the Raimi trilogy. However, Michael Keaton's villain was better than all the previous ones, on par with Doc Ock from Spiderman 2.

The bad thing about Spider-Man Homecoming is that it was a new reboot so soon after the last one.
I am tired of Spider-Man, I really can't have watching three actors portray him, one after the other.
They should have waited like at least a decade before bringing him back.

this cant be fucking real
the absolute STATE of marvelfags and capeshitters

Please tell me these didn't make the final cut...

This shit is going to be unbearable as it continues to age terrible even to casual moviegoers in the next 5-10 years.

He's partially right. Spider-man 2 is the BEST superhero movie ever. Better than Superman and better than TDK.

I know it hurts, but it's the truth.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

This wasn't in the movie

He looks like PepsiMan on PS1

>white people
*(((white))) people

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Yeah, those stupid raimifags need to make room for a great movie with riveting dilagoue from some mystery meat shitksin mary jane that says some powerful one liner about racism or some gay shit.

Hopefully people will be tired of capeshit as a whole because I'm fucking sick of seeing reaction videos to the new trailers of Capedfaggots 9: Bigger Bad Guy and faggots with captain america t shirts roaming the streets while open mouth smiling and adjusting their glasses.

>Oh hai Mark!

Homecoming was great for the framework around spiderman and those he interacts with. The spiderman scenes themselves were not animated well and look weird.

I'm already tired.
Civil War was the last capeshit I saw.

You're not animated well. You look weird.

It looked good in theaters

Calling yourself based is among the most pathetic things one can do

Homecoming is "an adept comic book motion picture."

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 are good movies.